Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Bhoomika ko villain nahin banaayungi!! Iss FF ki khaasiyat yehi hai ke iss mein koi villain nahin hai!!😉
Agar bhoomika ko villain banaa diya toh meri asli friend Bhoomika, jo Sharad ki dewaani hai aur jisko dedicated karke i made this character, will kill me!! hehe!!😆

Hehe don't be afriad of me... I might not kill you... Depends on my mood that day 😛 But seriously if the story doesn't work out with me always being nice then you can make me as evil as you want 😊

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

@bhoomi: congrats on having a fan ;) well you really dream too much :P yet i truly hope frm my heart tht ur dream may cum true!! Yeap!! U both made my day! Luv u guys!! Mwah!!

Thank you 😊 I hope my dreams come true too ❤️ Love you too ❤️ 😃
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sharadlicious

Hehe don't be afriad of me... I might not kill you... Depends on my mood that day 😛 But seriously if the story doesn't work out with me always being nice then you can make me as evil as you want 😊

Thanks for the permission Bhoomika ji! 😛
Hopefully I won't have to make you evil cause your character is actually like a true lover type who always supports the one she loves no matter what! 😳 And by the way, if I make you evil then who will stand by Sagar in his problems? Who will help him gaining strength? Who will support him in gaining his love back?😉 Without you, Sagar will be alone naa!😳 So you won't be made evil, that's for sure!😃
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Maha Episode Part 2

After a moment of shock, Sagar asked the doctor curiously, "And what if we try to make Vidya remember of her past now?" The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Umm you can do that but you have to be careful. Vidya shouldn't take any mental pressure at any cost. For that, you should try in a calm and slow pace. Don't be too rush!"

Sagar took a sigh of relief hearing what doctor said. "So when will Vidya be discharged?", he asked the doctor. The doctor said, "We will discharge her tomorrow morning. She needs to stay here tonight so that we can be sure that she is perfectly alright." Sagar nodded, bid bye to the doctor and left.

Sagar came out of the cabin and saw Bhoomika standing there with the kids. "Kya kaha doctor ne?", Bhoomika asked worriedly. Sneha came to Sagar and asked very innocently with lines of worry on her forehead, "Mummy theek ho jayegi naa papa? Bolo naa papa!" 

Sagar slightly smiled at her innocence and knelt down in front of her. Touching her cheeks very softly, he said, "Haan beta! Aap ki mummy jaldi hi theek ho jayegi. Aap fikar mat kijiye." Sneha, Pranav and Bhoomika smiled at what Sagar said.

Sagar stood up and told Bhoomika with a serious expression, "Bhumi, tu bachcho ko lekar ghar jaa. Main aaj raat yehi rukta hoon." Bhoomika sensed something wrong. She said concernedly, "Sagar, Vidya theek hain toh tu itna pareshaan kyun dikh raha hain?"

Sagar looked at the kids and Bhoomika understood that he didn't want to say anything in front of the kids. So she said to the kids smilingly, "Bachcho, aap dono gaari mein jaakar baitho. Main abhi aati hoon." The kids nodded and left.

"Aab bol, kya baat hain? Tu pareshaan kyun dikh raha hain? Doctor ne kya kaha?", Bhoomika asked Sagar in a single breath. Sagar sighed and told Bhoomika everything what doctor said. Bhoomika got worried.

"Aab kya karenge Sagar? Agar tu Vidya ke saamne nahin jaa sakta toh usse sab yaad kaise aayega?", Bhoomika asked worriedly. Sagar stood silent for a while. Suddenly something came in his mind. He remembered what Vidya used to tell him always whenever he felt low or discouraged.

"Agar sachche maan se aap kisi cheez ko chaahe toh woh aap ko zarur milti hain. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, kaise bhi problems aaye, kismaat uss cheez ko aap ke paas zarur le aati hain."

Sagar smiled remembering that which made Bhoomika confused. "Tu smile kyun kar raha hain?", Bhoomika asked confusedly. Sagar told Bhoomika with a beautiful smile on his face, "Main chaahe Vidya ke saamne naa jaa saku, phir bhi Vidya ki memory vapaas zarur aayegi. I'll make her remember everything without going in front of her." 

"Par kaise?", Bhoomika asked curiously. Sagar gave a cute smile and said, "Tu aab bas dekhti jaa, kaise Sagar Singh aap ne pyaar ko phir se haasil karta hain. Bhoomika, agar mera pyaar sachcha hain toh Vidya ko main zarur yaad aayunga."

Seeing Sagar's determination, Bhoomika smiled and said, "Chal theek hain. Main aab chalti hoon. Bohot thak gayi hoon yaar." Sagar smilingly nodded. Both gave an one-side hug to each other and Bhoomika left.

Sagar came in Vidya's room and saw her still unconscious. The nurse was checking some files standing beside her bed. He walked towards Vidya and sat beside her bed on a chair. He asked the nurse, "Nurse, when will Vidya gain conscious?" The nurse replied, "See we have given her sleeping pills injection so that she may be relaxed. She will gain conscious by tomorrow morning. Anyways, Mr. Sagar, I have to check up another patient. If you need something, just press this bell (showed Sagar a bell)." Sagar nodded and the nurse left. 

Sagar stared at Vidya and smiled at her innocently sleep. He put his hand on her forehead and started rubbing her forehead. "Yaad hain Vidya, jab tak mera haath tumhare sar pe nahin hota tha, tumko neend nahin aati thi.", he said with tears filled in his eyes. He saw Vidya smiling in her sleep. Seeing that, he smiled, too. 

His eyes got teary all of a sudden. After a long period of 7 years, his Vidya was in front of him, peacefully sleeping. He didn't know how to thank god to save his Vidya's life. Even a thank you would be small in front of what God did for him. He felt as if he had found his world back. He was a living dead all these years but that day, he felt as if someone injected life back in him. He felt happy, content and satisfied from the core of his heart after 7 years. 

"Tumhare bina maine itne saal kaise guzaara, yeh sirf main hi jaanta hoon Vidya. Marr gaya tha tumhare bina. Jeene ki saari khwaaish mit chuki thi. Hasna bhul chuka tha main. Aisa lagta tha ke tumhare saath saath meri jaan bhi chali gayi. Sirf sharir tha dharti par. Par aaj tumhe paane ke baad phir se jeena ka maan kar raha hain. Phir se hasne ka maan kar raha hain. Tumhe sahi salaamat dekhkar mere andar bhi jaan vaapas aa gayi Vidya.", Sagar said with tears in his eyes. Obviously, those were the tears of joy. He wiped off his tears after a while and said, "Aab bas! Hum dono ek dusre se bohot durr rahe chuke hain. Aab humare milna ka time aa gaya hain."

Saying that, Sagar leaned down and kissed softly on Vidya's lips. Moving back, he saw Vidya smiling once again in her sleep. He couldn't believe his eyes. He just gave an ocean-sized smile and said, "Tumhare dil mein abhi bhi mere liye pyaar hain Vidya. Aab sirf usse jagaane baki hain. Agar tumhare dil mein mere liye pyaar nahin hota toh mere chute hi tumhare chehre pe muskaan nahin aati. You still love me sweetheart! And I love you too! I love you jaan!" Saying that, he hugged Vidya tight, kissed on her forehead and left the room.

Sagar sat outside Vidya's cabin on a chair. He leaned back against the wall and closing his eyes, he went back to the world of his priceless memories..

FLASHBACK

It was evening. After a long tiring day, Sagar and Vidya went out of the office together and sat inside the car.

"So aab kaha jaana hain?", Vidya asked. Sagar stared at Vidya seriously and said, "Bhoomika ke ghar. Usse saari sachchai bataane." Vidya concernedly said, "Sagar, Bhoomika aap se bohot pyaar karti hain." Sagar said with guilt in his voice, "Main jaanta hoon Vidya par aab main usse aur dhoke mein nahin rakh sakta. She needs to know the truth and I know her, she'll accept the truth bravely."

Vidya nodded and said, "Theek hain Sagar, jaisi aap ki marzi." Sagar smiled at Vidya's words and both went off to Bhoomika's house.

Bhoomika was eating pickles in the hall and watching TV. The doorbell rang and Bhoomika thought, "Abhi mere ghar mein kaun hain?" Thinking that, she kept the pickles bottle on the table and went to the door to open it. Opening the door, she smiled broadly and said, "Sagar, tum suddenly yaha?!" Saying that, she hugged him very tight.

Vidya stared at Bhoomika hugging Sagar. Sagar stood there numb without hugging Bhoomika back. After Bhoomika broke the hug, she said, "Tum dono suddenly mere ghar par? Mujhe surprise dene aaye ho kya?" Sagar said, "Bhoomika, aise hi bahar baat karenge ya phir andar bhi bulaayogi?"

"Oh I'm so sorry! Haan andar aao.", Bhoomika said and led Sagar and Vidya inside. All three sat on the couch. Vidya felt that Sagar should talk alone with Bhoomika. So she said, "Sagar, hum washroom hokar aate hain, aap baat kijiye." Sagar nodded and Vidya left. Bhoomika was surprised to see Vidya calling Sagar by his name. And both looked so serious. Is there anything serious? Bhoomika thought worriedly. But suddenly her worries vanished as she remembered something. She just smiled broadly.

"Sagar, main tumse kuch baat karna chahti hoon.", Bhoomika said excitedly. Sagar said seriously, "Bhoomika, pehele mujhe kuch kehena hain tumse. Listen to me first. It's really important." Bhoomika came close to Sagar and sat beside him making Sagar a little uncomfortable. She said smilingly, "But its not more important than what I'm gonna say." Sagar thought in mind confusedly, "Bhoomika mujhse kya kehena chahti hain?" Finally Sagar gave up and said, "Fine Bhoomika. Bolo kya baat hain."

Bhoomika mischievously smiled and bringing her lips close to Sagar's ears, she said in a happy tone, "Sagar, I'm pregnant!" Sagar was dumbfounded hearing what Bhoomika said. He didn't know what to say. He was just speechless. Bhoomika moved back and was shocked to see Sagar so serious and confused. She thought that he would be happy but he didn't react at all. 

"Tum khush nahin ho?", Bhoomika asked Sagar worriedly. Looking deeply in Bhoomika's eyes, Sagar said after a while, "Bhoomika, you need to abort this child." Bhoomika was hell shocked. Her eyes became teary.

Without saying anything, Bhoomika just moved back and sat away from Sagar. Sagar felt guilty seeing Bhoomika like that. He was going to say something but Vidya came suddenly. She was going to sit on the couch but suddenly she lost her balance and fell in Sagar's arms. Both had a romantic eye-lock for just a couple of seconds which made Bhoomika understand the whole matter. 

Vidya stood up and said, "Woh balance achanak se.." Sagar said, "It's okay Vidya. Baitho." Vidya sat down and stared at Bhoomika. Seeing her eyes teary, she thought that Sagar might have told her about their relationship. She said, "Dekhiye Bhoomika, hum jaante hain ke aap ko bohot taqleef pohochi hain par shayad yehi kismaat mein likha tha. And aap fikar mat kijiye, aap ko koi pyaar karne waala zarur milega jaise humhe mila hain Sagar ke roop mein."

Sagar was shocked as he realized that Vidya had told Bhoomika everything unknowingly. Tears flowed from Bhoomika's eyes but she wiped those off and said with a fake smile after taking a deep breath, "Sagar, Vidya, tum dono ko guilty feel karne ki koi zarurat nahin hain. Tum log fikar mat karo. Main theek hoon. Aur rahi sawaal tum dono ke rishte ki toh main humesha dua karungi ke tum dono humesha saath raho aur khush raho."

Sagar and Vidya smiled at what Bhoomika said. Bhoomika continued, "Kabhi bhi koi tum dono ke beech nahin aayega, koi bhi nahin. Chahe woh main hi kyun naa hoon ya phir mera koi ansh." Saying that, Bhoomika looked at Sagar and blinked which reassured Sagar that she was ready for abortion.

Vidya smiled, went up to Bhoomika and hugged her. She said, "Thank you so much Bhoomika. Aap ne mere upar se ek bohot bada boj halka kar diya." Bhoomika hugged Vidya back with tears in her eyes but she quickly wiped them off without letting Vidya know. But Sagar noticed that and he felt sad. Yet he could do nothing as his heart had already accepted Vidya.

Sagar and Vidya were inside Sagar's car. Silence took place in between them. Both were silent as they were sad for Bhoomika. But still nothing could be done as they were helpless by their hearts. Sagar decided to talk as he thought to lighten the mood. 

"Aab kaha jaana hain?", Vidya asked taking a sigh. Sagar smiled broadly and said, "Mere ghar!" Vidya jerked in shock and said, "Kya? Aap ke ghar? Par kyun?"

Sagar laughed at Vidya's nervousness and said, "Yaad hain naa, bhaia bhabhi se milwaana hain aaj tumhe!" Vidya's eyes widened as she heard that. "Aaj hi? Par aaj kyun? Zaruri hain aaj hi milna? Humhe darr lag raha hain.", Vidya said in a single breath leaving Sagar laughing.

"Calm down Vidya! Kuch nahin hoga. Mere bhaia bhabhi bohot acche hain. Tum toh bhaia se mil chuki ho. Aaj bhabhi se bhi millo. Aur waise bhi, unhe bhi toh apne hone waale bahu se milne ka haq hain.", said Sagar and winked. 

Vidya took a deep breath to calm down her nervousness and said, "Theek hain!" Sagar smiled, pulled Vidya's cheeks and said, "That's like my princess!" 

Vidya smiled at this and rested her head on Sagar's shoulder. Sagar put his arm around her shoulder and kissed on her forehead. 

Precap:

"Sagar, yeh ladki kaun hain?"
"B..b..ha..a..b..h..ii woh.. yeh.. ladki.. I mean.. V..v..id..ya hain.."
"Lekin tu isse yaha kyun lekar aaya?"
Gulping a huge amount of saliva in his throat, he stammered, "M..m..e..r...i.. g..g.."
He stopped as he was way too nervous. He just looked at Vidya who was dying with her nervousness as well. Their expressions seemed as if they were kids who did a huge mistake and now they were scared for their punishment!😆

Waiting for your comment/criticize! Please press the Like Tab if you liked it! =D

Love
Bidzy <3

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KaJen_AR_DMG thumbnail
res...
~~~
firsty, YESSS!!
i m first, nvr in my dreams i thought of this..😆 jk jk
well atleast i wasnt late this time!😳
anyways..
ur update was great!!👍🏼
thnk God nothing serious!!
..well maybe thnk U..😆
awww, felt bad fr sneha!!
poor kiddo..😭
YEAH..GO SAGAR!!!  😍
save vidya..
fight for ur love..😆
awww ..the last SV scene was cute!!
continue soon
now i'll update my comment on ur AR FF 😉

luv ya,
Aashi <3
Edited by KaJen_IK_DMG - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaJen_IK_DMG

res...

~~~
firsty, YESSS!!
i m first, nvr in my dreams i thought of this..😆 jk jk
well atleast i wasnt late this time!😳
anyways..
ur update was great!!👍🏼
thnk God nothing serious!!
..well maybe thnk U..😆
awww, felt bad fr sneha!!
poor kiddo..😭
YEAH..GO SAGAR!!!  😍
save vidya..
fight for ur love..😆
awww ..the last SV scene was cute!!
continue soon
now i'll update my comment on ur AR FF 😉

luv ya,
Aashi <3

Please pinch me and say that I'm not dreaming! 😆
OMG! You commented first! Ahem ahem! 😛
Okay now jokes apart, thank you so much! 😳
You should be sad for Bhoomika! Bechari ne humesha sacrifice hi kiya hain!😕
Yep! Sagar will fight for his love!😃
Yeah it was!😛
Thank a lot once again! =D

Love
Bidzy <3
Pumpkinn thumbnail
That was an amazing part dear ...
All SV scenes were just great ...
The best part was Vidyas response to Sagars kiss ...
That one gesture which is even unknown to Vidya has made Sagar more Strong his get his love back ...
The FB as usual were lovely ...
Great part ...
Update soon ...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pumpkinn

That was an amazing part dear ...

All SV scenes were just great ...
The best part was Vidyas response to Sagars kiss ...
That one gesture which is even unknown to Vidya has made Sagar more Strong his get his love back ...
The FB as usual were lovely ...
Great part ...
Update soon ...

You are so true about the best part .. Anyways, thank you so much Neha for your cute response .. Love u! 🤗
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
IT was really an awesome Maha episode ...loved it alot ...cont soon thnx for the PM
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

IT was really an awesome Maha episode ...loved it alot ...cont soon thnx for the PM

Thanks Swania! Love u!😳
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bidzyy.. that was a very lovely update..