Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: svforever

awww...Vidya wapas agaye...main bohut khush hu...ekdum super-duper update tha. abhi jaldi se wapas update karo..hum sab intezaar kar rahe hai.

~Radika

Hehe!! Glad that you are happy!!πŸ˜ƒ Kal hi toh update kia!! Next update ke liye thoda sa intezaar karo ji!!πŸ˜‰ And people say naa, sabar ka fal mitha hota hain!!πŸ˜† Anyways, thank you so much Radhika!!😳😳
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Wow I just realized how horrible I am! i haven't commented in like the longesttt time...
acha I will start from where I left off

Episode 7:

Awww he stopped drinking for her!! That's sooo cutee!! 
Wow the date was really adorable!!! The way the hugged the way he proposed was tooo sweet!!! 
I wonder what she saw πŸ˜² (actually I already know cause i read it πŸ˜›) but when i first read it that was my reaction... I think that Bhoomika and Sagar's child has to be really cute!!! That baby has been in my dreams before!! hehe!

Episode 8:

Seeing Sagar cryy πŸ˜­ The picture that came in my mind while reading that was the video from the last day of Dulhann where Sharad actually had tears in his eyes!! That always makes me cry!
Haiii soo sweet even though she wants him more than anything in the world she wouldn't want to force him to do anything!! Such a sweet girl β€οΈ
Awww sooo cute he was blushing!! Romance on the side of the road! hehe so impatient! 
That kiss was so innocent and adorable!!
I can picture him getting angry at Mr. Mehra, Vidya's right he does look cute when he gets angry! Just like sagar looked superr sexyy when he got angry in BMTD!! It reminds me of the time in BMTD when he was wearing Yellow and Sindoora invited Vidya's fake Pati and her fake Pati spent the night with her... the way he protected her from him!!

Awww bechari Bhoomi feeling soo guilty! The wedding Scene is something I've dreamed about a lottt of times!!! hehe So I could picture it as it was happening!!

Maha episode part 1:

I'm happy that Vidya's back cause it'll keep Sagar happy πŸ˜ƒ but on the other hand kinda sad the wedding is over haha, but that's just because I'm biased hehe

The way that they went to the church reminds me of the part in KKHH when little Anjali prays and all the times that Vidya prayed for Sagar in BMTD and that one time that Amar prayed for Divya in BMTD!! 

It'll be interesting to see the plan that they have to get Vidya's memory back!! Can't wait!! :)

All the parts were really well written!! :) Loved them!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Sharadlicious - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
OMG!!😲😲
My eyes widened seeing your long response!!πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Bhumi!! Glad to read your Detailed comment!! I loved it!!😳😳
I'm truly overwhelmed with joy to know that you loved all the episodes!!πŸ˜ƒ
Hehe it's a SV FF so they had to re-unite!!❀️ And as far Bhoomika is concerned, she will always be a special part in their lives!!😳😊
Really, while writing the episodes, some BMTD memories flashed in my mind too!!😳 Sagar looked way too cute in anger!!☺️
So did you dreamed of a church wedding with Sharad?πŸ˜‰ Like seriously?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks once again for your amazing response!! You made my day!!⭐️

love
bidzy ❀️
Pumpkinn thumbnail
YES YES YES !!!!
Vidya is back that too at the Perfect moment ...
Loved it ...
It was a moment to remember ...
And Jab she fell in Sagars arm I was like OMG ...
I guess now we see their love story from the start ...
The twist was amazing ...
The determination of Sagar od getting His Vidya back was great ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
NEHAAAπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I really wanna give you a tight warm hug for your super sweet comment!! Thanks a ton dear!!😳😳
I'm truly overwhelmed with joy that you liked it so much!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, now you will see their love story from the start with the twist of Sagar not coming in front of Vidya!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
That's something fun to read, isn't it?πŸ˜›
And yeah, the flashbacks will also be shown from the next update!!😊
Will try to update soon!! Stay tuned!!😳😳

love
bidzy❀️
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankita2804

I looovveeeddd ittt... but ma'am,,,, where's d drees... plzzz put it... I jusss   β€οΈ love β€οΈ   dat one... 

The way u expressed Sagar's feelings is awesomeee...!!! I liked how u took time to let Sagar see Vidya (exactly wat cv does in serials πŸ˜› ) ...

I hav become fan of d gal Bhoomi... shez a real woman (till now I think so...tumhare twist ka koi bharosa nahi...dekha gaya isse v villain bana diya πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†  ) ... d way Bhoomi is sacrificing...is superbb...!! I can say juss one word to her - HAT'S OFF ...!!!

Sneha n Pranav's bonding is amazing...they r soo cute siblings...both hav excepted each other so nicelyy...!! (Do put pic of Pranav)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But mujhe ek baat bata i.e. I hav some doubts - (sorry for troubling,,,, plzzz gussa mat honaπŸ˜”... πŸ˜› ,, if there's koi twist ...then its ok 😊 )

** Vidya doorway ki taraf face ki hui thi...to Bhoomi ko kaise dikhi...?
** Wo kya Church me pehle se present thi...ya phir tabhi entry li?
** If pahle se thi...to Sagar ko uske paas se guzarte waqt pehle q nahi dikhi/feel hui...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sanju tu kamaal hain!!you have a gr88 observation...n u r a deep thinker...
btw bidzy replied now ...so are u happy???
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

I hav become fan of d gal Bhoomi... shez a real woman (till now I think so...tumhare twist ka koi bharosa nahi...dekha gaya isse v villain bana diya πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†  ) ... d way Bhoomi is sacrificing...is superbb...!! I can say juss one word to her - HAT'S OFF ...!!!

Wahhh i have a fan πŸ˜› hehe Edited by Sharadlicious - 12 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

OMG!!😲😲

My eyes widened seeing your long response!!πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Bhumi!! Glad to read your Detailed comment!! I loved it!!😳😳
I'm truly overwhelmed with joy to know that you loved all the episodes!!πŸ˜ƒ
Hehe it's a SV FF so they had to re-unite!!❀️ And as far Bhoomika is concerned, she will always be a special part in their lives!!😳😊
Really, while writing the episodes, some BMTD memories flashed in my mind too!!😳 Sagar looked way too cute in anger!!☺️
So did you dreamed of a church wedding with Sharad?πŸ˜‰ Like seriously?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks once again for your amazing response!! You made my day!!⭐️

love
bidzy ❀️

hehe i thought you would be shocked :P
😊
True true... of course they had to reunite in their own FF... awww i hope so β€οΈ Kash ki he could get married to two women at the same time :P
I miss old BMTD episodes πŸ˜­ 
Well I would prefer a traditional indian shaadi with the 7 pheres and all... but If we met and he was in America going to NYFA again in like 2 years or something... and we happened to meet... and fell in love at first sight and we couldn't wait to get married I would do a church wedding... Cause the only way that my parents would let me live with him would be if I were married to him... and we can't live without each other, so we would wanna get married as soon as possible... So we wouldn't go to India to have a traditional wedding until I had vacation from college and hewas  finished with NYFA... When we get to go to India we would just get married again with all the rasams... So i would have two weddings with him πŸ˜› and by then i would be 18, so it would be legal for us to get married... I dream too much...

Hehe me and sharad both made your day the day you commented cause that was the day he posted his new picture  <3
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@bhoomi: congrats on having a fan ;) well you really dream too much :P yet i truly hope frm my heart tht ur dream may cum true!! Yeap!! U both made my day! Luv u guys!! Mwah!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Thanks..😳