Fan Fictions

SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 5

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! bidz...that was an amazing fantastic superb update yaar!
I loved it...please pm me as soon as you update again can't wait for the next part missing sagar and vidya onscreen and thanks for keeping them with us =)) through your FF =))...Awesome update looking forward to the next 1!!! (heheehehehe)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen_AR_DMG thumbnail
sagar vidya are still one of my fav jodi's
thnx for bringing them back again :P
and again nice concept as usual..vry emotional n cute
continue soon :)

Aashi <3
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Bidushy!!!!!! Kaise ho??!!!!![:>:D<]
I ❀️ed ur update yaar!!!! It's great that u put what sagar and Vidya were wearing in office!! It's really helpful yaar! It helped me visualize them better!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ I just ABSOLUTELY ❀️ the twist that you have made in this story!!!!! πŸ‘I wish that you would be the producer/director for BMTD!!!!! What a DREAM that would be!!!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‰ I am really really sure that EVERYONE here agrees with me right?!!! You are a true artist!!!! That PROMO was driving me nuts!!!!! Sagar's character is sooo different to, "Dil Ka Rishta"!!!!!!!!😲
Wahhh Ji Wahhh!!!!!
"""""I didn't know that this behen ji would look hot to this extent. Seriously man! I have never seen such a hot girl in my life. Am I dreaming? Or she's the same girl I met yesterday? Really man! It's getting hard to control. I guess I have got a new time pass. Aur waise bhi, uss Bhoomi se bored ho chuka hoon. Aab isse apna jaal mein phasana hoga. Par itna easy nahin hai, I know! Still, nothing is impossible for Sagar Pratap Singh! I'll make sure that this girl will fall into my trap. Chaahe kuch bhi karna padhe, main Vidya ko haasil karke ki rahunga kyuki ek bar jo maine chaha, jo haasil karke hi raheta hoon.", He thought and smirked.""""
Wahhh Ji Wahhh, Bidushy!!!!! Sirf tum hi to ho jo yeh LINe lik sakta hai!!!!!!!! Honestly I mean...like...seriously...OMG!!!!! My brain is literally bursting with NNNOOO words to comment on your ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 I'm gonna die hahaha I am going MAD!!!! I am sooo sorry... but, I cannot write any any ANYYY further than this... and... I think u know why!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† *BURST!!!*🀣
hahaha okay I think u know to what extent I am trying to comment on this... not only the update... but ur brilliant mind😳 okay so I am eagerly waiting for ur next update!!!!
take care!πŸ˜› ❀️ ya lot!!! Aur dawaii TIME se lehna teek hai?!!! okay tata bye!!!πŸ€—

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpaaa my sweet sis πŸ€—
I'm great after reading your superb comment yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a ton for the awesome blossom, fabulous, jhakkas and amazing comment! πŸ˜ƒ
Haha your dream is hilarious.. 🀣 BMTD was an unique show & my writing cant be compared to it! πŸ˜›
Thanks for the appreciation.. means a lot to me! 😳
Yeah, Sagar is different this time.. from a lover boy to a pure flirt master! πŸ˜‰
You'll love the next one too cause now Sagar is planning to trap Vidya which will be super awesome to read, I bet! πŸ˜‰
Hey don't go mad kk? 🀣
Thanksss a lottt once again for this comment...you made my day sis! πŸ˜ƒ
Take care n yeah i'll take medicines on time! Bye! πŸ€—
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Shilpaaa my sweet sis πŸ€—
I'm great after reading your superb comment yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a ton for the awesome blossom, fabulous, jhakkas and amazing comment! πŸ˜ƒ
Haha your dream is hilarious.. 🀣 BMTD was an unique show & my writing cant be compared to it! πŸ˜›
Thanks for the appreciation.. means a lot to me! 😳
Yeah, Sagar is different this time.. from a lover boy to a pure flirt master! πŸ˜‰
You'll love the next one too cause now Sagar is planning to trap Vidya which will be super awesome to read, I bet! πŸ˜‰
Hey don't go mad kk? 🀣
Thanksss a lottt once again for this comment...you made my day sis! πŸ˜ƒ
Take care n yeah i'll take medicines on time! Bye! πŸ€—

hehehe 😳 my badi sis!πŸ€—
heheh great!!! glad u loved it!!! especially for ya!!πŸ˜‰ ❀️ ya!!! This must've been the longest message u prob got eh?!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› hehehe all for you!β€οΈπŸ€—
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ hahah I ❀️  that word!!!!! " Jhakkas!!!" I am ROFL-ing!!!! 🀣
I am very eager for the next!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
heheh okay I won't go mad!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
ur welcome again!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Take care!!!❀️ ya! BYE!!!πŸ€—
VANISHA11 thumbnail

owww that was so touching... i like the part vidya fell upon sagar!!! imagined as i'm there..😳 the story is Really great...i tink u should write 4 a mega serial.. banoo 4!!!πŸ˜ƒ

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VANISHA11

owww that was so touching... i like the part vidya fell upon sagar!!! imagined as i'm there..😳 the story is Really great...i tink u should write 4 a mega serial.. banoo 4!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Vanisha.. did you read Episode 2? 😲 Cause Vidya fell on Sagar on that episode!! There are episode 3 and 4 too.. read those naa!! 😊
Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
All d best.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written and i like Sagar-Vidya too.. thnx for the Pm's 😊
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2