Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update!! :)
I could totally picture everything!!!
hmmm I like that Bhoomika girl 😛 They make a cute couple hehe!! And that passionate kiss oohhh la la!! 😍 i wonder what fun they had that night!! 😃
Continue soon!!! 😊
VANISHA11 thumbnail
Owh bidu!!!! thats so sweet story!!! OMG i just love it yar... u r so great.!!!! even the beginning is so touching.. i can imagine the scene while reading...😃. its so beautiful and lovely!!!! i'm craze of ur story nw..good job done..hv u msgd sharad bout this post?? if no plz do so!! plz post more... waitin to knw what happened next!!!😊
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi bidu
i read all the parts yaar and i like it sooo much
and i like the story sooo much
it is sooo awesome
but one thing made me sad and that because vidya is died in the present of the story
and i like how sagar and vidya met and the way the story will take
i can imagine that and i like this kind of stories
waiting for the next
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sharadlicious

Great update!! :)

I could totally picture everything!!!
hmmm I like that Bhoomika girl 😛 They make a cute couple hehe!! And that passionate kiss oohhh la la!! 😍 i wonder what fun they had that night!! 😃
Continue soon!!! 😊

Thanks Bhoomi!! 😃
Well, that Bhoomika girl is cute, isn't she? 😉
Now you should know better than me what fun they had that night!! *ahem ahem* 😆🤣
Love ya!! 🤗

Originally posted by: VANISHA11

Owh bidu!!!! thats so sweet story!!! OMG i just love it yar... u r so great.!!!! even the beginning is so touching.. i can imagine the scene while reading...😃. its so beautiful and lovely!!!! i'm craze of ur story nw..good job done..hv u msgd sharad bout this post?? if no plz do so!! plz post more... waitin to knw what happened next!!!😊

Hey sweetie!! 😊
First of all, welcome to IF!! 🤗
Thanks a lot for taking out time and reading this!! 😃
Glad to read your comment!! Very happy that you liked it!! 😳
Take care!! 😛

Originally posted by: khulh

hi bidu
i read all the parts yaar and i like it sooo much
and i like the story sooo much
it is sooo awesome
but one thing made me sad and that because vidya is died in the present of the story
and i like how sagar and vidya met and the way the story will take
i can imagine that and i like this kind of stories
waiting for the next

Finally, you commented!! 😛
I was so waiting for this!! 😳
Thanks a lot for your comment!! Glad you liked my FF!! 😃
Well, Vidya's death is a mystery!! You will know about it at the climax part of the story!! 😊
For now, enjoy the flashbacks and the awesome journey of our SV from hatred to love!! 😳
Take care and lots of love!! 🤗

Thanks to others for your lovely comments!! 😃
Love... Bidz 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow amazing update!!
thanks for the PM
cant wait till the next update!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxdipsxx

woow amazing update!!

thanks for the PM
cant wait till the next update!!

Thanks dips!! 😳
I'm updating now!! 😃
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

EPISODE 4

While Sagar was laughing thinking of the changes in relationships from the past 7 years, he had a call. He stared at the phone screen and an instant smile came on his face seeing the name flashing on the screen. He picked up the call smilingly.

Sagar: Itni dino baad meri yaad aayi? Jaa main tujhse baat nahin karta.
A girl: Sorry yaar! Tujhe toh pata hi hai ke main kitni busy raheti hoon.
Sagar: Itni busy raheti hai ke apne best friend ke liye time bhi nahin hai? Yeh sach mein buri baat hai, Bhoomi!

Yes! She was none other than Bhoomika. Sagar's ex-girl friend and presently his bestest friend.

Bhoomika: I'm really sorry. Please maaf karde. Dekh agar tu mujhse baat nahin karega toh main ro dungi.
Sagar: Oyee sun! Rone ki zarurat nahin hai. Jaa maine tujhe maaf kia.
Bhoomika (smiles): Shukria Sagar ji, mujhe maaf karke mujh pe ek ehsaan karne ke liye.
Sagar (laughs): Chal aab nautanki bandh kar aur yeh bata ke achanak se mujhe kaise phone kiya? Aur waise bhi abhi Canada mein toh raat hai so tujhe toh sona chahiye.
Bhoomika: Tujhe ek baat bataani thi.
Sagar: Kya? Boyfriend mil gaya hai kya?
Bhoomika: Sagar, kya baat kar raha hai! Tu acchi tarah se janta hai naa ke yeh kabhi nahin ho sakta.
Sagar: Par kab tak aisa nahin ho sakta Bhoomi? Kabhi naa kabhi toh..
Bhoomika: Pyaar sirf ek bar hi hota hai Sagar. Aur main woh pyaar kar chuki hoon, you know that. Anyways, main tujhe kuch kehena chahti thi woh toh sun.
Sagar: Haan bol!
Bhoomika: Main agle hafte India vapas aa rahi hoon.
Sagar (broad smile): Realllyy? That's a great news yaar. I'm so happy ke tu vapaas aa rahi hai. Vidya ke jaane ke baad ek tu hi toh hai jisne humesha mera saath diya.

Hearing Vidya's name, Bhoomika's expressions changed to sorrow. Somewhere she was feeling guilty, her expressions revealed that.

Sagar: Kya hua? Tu chup kyun ho gayi?
Bhoomika: Kuch nahin bas Vidya ki yaad aa gayi. Tu bohot pyaar karta hai naa usse?
Sagar: Apni jaan se bhi zyada.

Both of their eyes became teary. Sagar's happiness used to reside in Vidya and without her, Sagar was merely a human who was struggling to live. Bhoomika knew that very well and this brought tears in her eyes.

Sagar: Accha abhi tu apne aakho se aasu poch.
Bhoomika: Tujhe kaise pata chala ke mere aakho mein aasu hai?
Sagar: Jaise tune feel kiya ke mere aakho mein aasu hai, jiske vajah se tere aakho mein bhi aasu aa gaye.

Bhoomika shook her head and smiled slightly.

Bhoomika: Poch liya aasu.
Sagar: Good! Accha abhi tu soja, bohot raat ho gayi hai naa waha. Tujhe phir subhe kaam pe bhi toh jana hai.
Bhoomika: Haan yaar! Waise bhi bohot neend aa rahi hai. Chal main phone rakhti hoon. Bye.
Sagar: Bye and take care.
Bhoomika: You too.

Both disconnected the call.

"Bhoomi ki iss akelepan ki vajah main hoon. Kash main usse mila nahin hota toh shayad aaj uski life kuch aur hoti, uska bhi ek apna family hota jiske saath woh khush raheti. Par mere kaaran woh abhi bhi akeli hai. Bhoomi, kyun tu mujh jaise idiot se itna pyaar karti hai?!", Sagar said to himself sadly and sighed.

Bhoomika was sad. Somewhere she was feeling guilty inside. The guilt of separating two lovers kept haunting her in the last 7 years.
"Kaash tumne mujhe kasam nahin di hoti Vidya, kaash main uss raat tumhe rok paati jaane se, toh aaj Sagar itna akela nahin hota, Sneha aur tumhare saath ek khushaal zindagi ji raha hota. Kyun aisa hua Vidya? Kyun tum chali gayi? Sagar bohot taklif mein ji raha hai inn 7 saalo se aur main usse aise nahin dekh sakti. Oh god! Please Sagar ki khushiya vapaas le aao. Please!" Bhoomika said to herself sadly.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was evening. Sagar was feeling bored. So he was back to his reading session. He was sitting in the backyard on the swing looking at the sunset. Vidya used to love this view, he thought and smiled. He flipped over the third page of the diary and started reading it.

FLASHBACK

Vidya was working in her office. She was wearing this -

The simple and beautiful Vidya was biting the edge of her pen while working. She was so lost in her work. Just then, her phone rang.

Vidya: Hello.
Sagar: Vidya, come to my cabin right now.
Vidya: Yes sir.

Just like an obedient employee, Vidya rushed to her boss' cabin.

Vidya: May I come in Sir?
Sagar: Come in.

Vidya came in while playing with her dupatta with her fingers. Unaware of the reason, she felt so nervous anytime she came in front of Sagar. May be she was scared. But scared of what? She herself didn't know.

Sagar's chair was towards the wall so his back was towards Vidya. He turned around his chair and his outfit was this -

Looking super hawt as usual. It was too hard to resist him. He had that magical power to attract any woman towards him. It didn't matter if the woman didn't believe in love or attraction and Vidya was one of those.

She kept staring at Sagar without even worrying that he was her boss. Yes! She was attracted but she wouldn't accept it so soon. She shook her head and thought, "Hum sach mein paagal ho gaye hai. Uff!"

Sagar: Kuch kahaa tumne?
Vidya (nervous): Nahin Sir. Woh aapne bulaaya humhe.
Sagar: Haan! Woh aaj raat ek business party hai toh tumhe mere saath waha chalna hoga.

Vidya was too shocked to answer. Why did she have to go? She thought confusingly.

Vidya (stammered): Par hum kyun sir?
Sagar: Ms. Vidya Sharma, I guess you are forgetting that one of the jobs of a secretary is to be with her boss all the time.
Vidya (lowered her eyes): Sorry sir.
Sagar: Its okay. Anyways, tum theek 8.30pm baje ready rahena. Main tumhe lene aayunga.
Vidya (shocked): Sir, aap?
Sagar: Haan main toh? Kyun tumhe koi problem hai?
Vidya: Sir hum akele aa jaayenge.
Sagar: Tumhe ek bar mein koi baat samajh mein nahin aati. Main kaha naa ke main tumhe lene aayunga. Bhaia ne kaha hai.
Vidya (nodded positively): Okay sir. Hum time pe ready rahenge.
Sagar: That's better.

Vidya turned and headed towards the door.

Sagar: Vidya..
Vidya: Jee..
Sagar: Women ke liye party ka dress code hai red. So wear any red dress.

Vidya nodded and left. Sagar made annoying expressions thinking of Vidya.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was night now. Vidya was combing her hair in front of the mirror. She really had an angelic face. She was looking damn pretty wearing the party gown. Her outfit was -

Her phone rang. Seeing the name "Sagar Sir" flashing on her phone screen, she nervously took the call.

Vidya: Hello Sir!
Sagar: Main tumhare ghar ke bahar hoon. Jaldi aajao.

Vidya's eyes became wide open and her jaw dropped.

Vidya: Abhi aati hoon, Sir.

Disconnecting the call, she quickly combed her hairs and wore the earrings kept on the dressing table. She ran towards the main doorway of her house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sagar was waiting for Vidya outside her house remaining inside his car. He was getting irritated of waiting. He never thought that he would have to wait for a mere secretary. Annoyed of waiting, he came out of his car. His outfit for the party was -

He was about to go inside the house where he saw Vidya coming out of the house and locking the door.

He was shocked. He was seeing the most unexpected view of his life. Was she really Vidya? The same Vidya whom he met the previous day? These questions came in his mind, just when Vidya turned towards Sagar and a breeze of air started. Vidya's long silky hairs were flying in the air and she was looking so damn beautiful just like a fairy. Even a fairy was nothing in front of her, Sagar thought. He couldn't believe what he was thinking. But he was really out of his senses seeing the super gorgeous and angelic Vidya. She was the most beautiful woman on this earth right now, he thought. He stared at her deep beautiful eyes, her blowing long black silky hairs, her milky soft cheeks, then her pink lips and finally at her whole attire. It was hard for him to believe what he was seeing. He was attracted towards Vidya. Yeah right! The girl, with whom he was annoyed with just a few hours before, was getting him towards herself like anything. He had to make her his at any cost, he thought.

"I didn't know that this behen ji would look hot to this extent. Seriously man! I have never seen such a hot girl in my life. Am I dreaming? Or she's the same girl I met yesterday? Really man! It's getting hard to control. I guess I have got a new time pass. Aur waise bhi, uss Bhoomi se bored ho chuka hoon. Aab isse apne jaal mein phasana hoga. Par itna easy nahin hai, I know! Still, nothing is impossible for Sagar Pratap Singh! I'll make sure that this girl will fall into my trap. Chaahe kuch bhi karna padhe, main Vidya ko haasil karke ki rahunga kyuki ek bar jo maine chaha, jo haasil karke hi raheta hoon.", He thought and smirked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FIRST PROMO

Sagar was stepping closer to Vidya and Vidya was stepping back. At the end, Vidya bumped against the wall and Sagar came very close to her. He whispered into her ears, "Looking damn hot today, Vidya! It's becoming hard for me to stay away from you even for a second. You are driving me crazy." Vidya was shocked.

Standing in front of the mirror in the washroom, Vidya said angrily, "Enough is enough! Hum aab Bhoomika ji ko Sagar Sir ki sacchai bataakar hi rahenge. Hum unhe Bhoomika ji ki zindagi barbaad nahin karne de sakte."

Seeing Vidya in Bhoomika's house, Bhoomika was surprised. "Tum yaha?", Bhoomika asked Vidya. Vidya nervously said to Bhoomika, "Ma'am, hum aapse kuch kehena chahte hai." "Haan bolo!", Bhoomika said. Vidya gathered a lot of courage and finally spoke out, "Ma'am, Sagar Sir aap ko dhoka de rahe hai. Woh aap ko sirf use kar rahe hai, koi pyaar-vyaar nahin karte woh aap se." Bhoomika smiled and said, "Vidya, main yeh baat bohot pehele se jaanti hoon." Vidya was shocked.

Bhoomika knew Sagar's truth from long before. Still she maintained her relationship with him. What was the reason behind that? Vidya was attracted towards Sagar. Will she be able to control her feelings? Sagar planned to make Vidya fall for him. Will he be successful in his plan? Stay tuned with Priceless Memories to know the answers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you all liked the update. Waiting for your long detailed comment. Don't forget to press LIKE. Love.. Bidz 😳

Click here to read Episode 5..

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
excelent update from you bidu.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i always look forward to ur updates
they're always amazing!!