SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Finally got time to read it 😃 wow, i never thot i wud like SV story this much...hey Vidya is dead kya?i mean in the serial also? bring her back naa!!!
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

Finally got time to read it 😃 wow, i never thot i wud like SV story this much...hey Vidya is dead kya?i mean in the serial also? bring her back naa!!!

Thank god rammy ke tujhe time mil gaya...see i told ya tht u'll like the story 😃 well, vidya is shown dead as for now but actually there is a suspense behind it (try to guess).. 😉 now, enjoy the flashback part of the story...n vidya is shown in da flashbacks for now 😊 nope, in the serial, she was alive.. This whole concept is mine, only the leads r frm the show.. 😃 well, thanx rammy for da comment...luv ya dear!!!!
Love the two parts!!! omgg I can picture Sagar sitting there and looking at the diary 😭 
The flashbacks are sooo cuteee!!! Like when they fell on each other haaiii!! I can totally picture him wearing that outfit ! he would look sooo sexyyy in it!!!
I wonder what the surprise is behind her death!!

Love it! :) ❤️
Originally posted by Sharadlicious

Love the two parts!!! omgg I can picture Sagar sitting there and looking at the diary 😭 
The flashbacks are sooo cuteee!!! Like when they fell on each other haaiii!! I can totally picture him wearing that outfit ! he would look sooo sexyyy in it!!!
I wonder what the surprise is behind her death!!

Love it! :) ❤️

Thanks Bhoomi for your sweet comment! 😃 Yup! Sagar is all alone now!  Undoubtedly, he would look sexyy in that outfit! He always looks hawt in red! 😳
You will get to know that in the later updates! 😊

Thank youuu dear!!! 😃 😃

Episode 3

Sagar had his lunch and medicine. "Sneha ke bina ghar kitna suna suna lag raha hai." He said to himself sadly. He took a sigh and lied on his bed. He turned on the AC and put his blanket upon himself. He was relaxed. Now he took the diary which was kept on a side-table and flipped the second page. He stared at Vidya's handwriting. It was beautiful. He stared at it, smiled slightly and started reading it.

FLASHBACK

Eye lock session went on for a few minutes. Vidya felt herself so lost in those dreamy eyes of Sagar. It was like a deep ocean. She forgot everything and kept staring at those grey eyes. Those were beautiful. Suddenly the thought of fear of losing her job struck her mind and she nervously stood up. "What the hell I was doing!" Vidya whispered to herself.

Sagar stood up with annoyed expressions. Without saying anything to Vidya, he took up the phone and called someone. "1 ghanta pehele maine tumse kaha tha ke yeh paani saaf karne ko par abhi tak yeh saaf nahin hua. Kahaan mar gaya idiot!" He shouted at someone over the phone. He hang up the phone. The cleaner came and washed away the water on the floor in the doorway. After the cleaner left, Sagar asked Vidya roughly, "Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in my cabin?" Vidya was scared. "I am done. My dream job is gone." Vidya thought and became nervous. Vidya lowered her eyes and said, "Woh.. Hum.. Rishabh Sir.." Rishabh entered and said happily, "Sagar, she is your new secretary." Sagar raised his brows. He looked at Vidya from top to bottom and made weird expressions. "This behen ji will be my secretary? No way man!" He thought with irritated expressions. "Par bhaia?", he said to Rishabh annoyingly. Rishabh seriously said to Sagar, "I know ke tum kya soch rahe ho. Well, Vidya ki degrees bohot acchi hai aur woh iss job ke liye fit hai. So its my decision that she will be your secretary." Sagar nodded. He respected his brother a lot and couldn't go against his brother's decision. His weakness was his brother. Rishabh smiled and said, "Good!" Rishabh left. Sagar stared at Vidya giving her an unwanted welcome. He called an employee to come to his cabin. The employee came in and Sagar ordered her to tell Vidya about her works. The employee nodded and took Vidya with her. "Yeh bhaia bhi naa! Uff kaise kaise namuno ko job de dete hai. Damn!" Sagar said angrily. Just then, his phone rang. He saw the name "Bhoomika" flashing on his phone screen and smiled in a way as if he knew it was her.

Sagar- Darling, I know you are too impatient to meet me but I am stuck in the office works baby. Try to understand!
Bhoomika- Damn your office works! I am so desperate to meet you jaan! Come soon naa!
Sagar- Today Bhaia will remain whole day at the office so I can't leave right now sweetie. I'll come at night okay? And then we will go on a long drive and have some quality time together. Is that okay with you baby?
Bhoomika [smiled broadly]- Sure! Bye jaan! Take care! Love you!
Sagar- Love you too sweetheart! Bye!

Sagar cut off the call. He smirked and said, "Yeh Bhoomika kuch jyada hi fida ho rahi hai mujh par. Accha hai. Ek acchi khaasi time pass toh mil gayi." Vidya heard the phone conversation standing at a corner. She didn't do it on purpose. She just came to ask something to Sagar and heard everything. Hearing the comment Sagar made on Bhoomika, Vidya got furious and left from there like a storm. 

"This guy is a jerk. Eww time pass ke liye! Urgh! Soch kar bhi humhe ajeeb lag raha hai. Pata nahin aise kitni ladkiyon ki life barbaad ki hogi inhone." Vidya said furiously sitting at her desk.

The sun set by now. All staffs left except Vidya. Sagar came out of his cabin. He saw Vidya working and stepped back.

Sagar- Tum abhi bhi yaha? Saare staffs jaa chuke hai. Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?
Vidya- Woh sir, Rishabh sir ne humhe kuch kaam diya tha wahi khatam kar rahe the.

Sagar got a text message. He read it and got really annoyed. 

Sagar- Bhaia ne kaha ke tumhe ghar chod doon. Chalo!

Vidya felt nervous. She knew what kind of man Sagar was. Yet she couldn't take this risk. Going home at night with a man like this, never!

Vidya- Hum akele chale jaayenge.

Vidya's expressions revealed to Sagar that she was scared of him.

Sagar [sarcastically and in an insulting way]- Don't get scared! I am not gonna flirt with you neither will I rape you. You are not my type.

Now this had made Vidya very insulted. She was burning with anger inside. But she couldn't let it out. After all, he was her boss and this job was really important to her. She couldn't let it go out of her hand at any cost.

Vidya- Theek hai! Hum chalte hai aap ke saath.
Sagar- Hmm chalo!

Sagar walked toward the exit and Vidya followed him. Both sat in the car and left the office.

Sagar called Bhoomika telling her to be ready as he was coming to pick her up. Vidya looked at Sagar as if she was feeling miserable. Sagar stopped his car in front of Bhoomika's house. He got out of the car and honked the car's horn. Bhoomika came running to Sagar and hugged him tightly. Sagar hugged her back. Vidya was disgusted to be a part of this scene. She wouldn't mind if Sagar truly loved Bhoomika. That would be good thing for her obviously. But Sagar was playing with Bhoomika's emotions and Vidya couldn't digest that fact.

Sagar- Vidya, sit at the back.

That was so rude and arrogant. Can't he request her to sit at the back? Was it necessary to be arrogant? These were what Vidya was thinking in her mind. But she had to keep quiet only because she needed the job really badly.

Sagar and Bhoomika sat in the front and Vidya at the back. Sagar started the car. Sagar and Bhoomika had some romance while Sagar was driving. Sagar played with Bhoomika's silky hairs with his fingers. He caressed Bhoomika's cheeks and pressed her lips with his thumb. Bhoomika rested her head on Sagar's shoulder. Sagar placed a soft kiss on her forehead and held her by her waist. "Looking sexy today! Its gonna be fun tonight with you, sweetie.", Sagar said to Bhoomika mischievously. Bhoomika blushed and smiled. 

"Disgusting! Log itne besharam kaise ho sakte hai? How idiotic! Humne socha tha ke itne baare company ka boss sensible hoga. Par yeh? Seriously disgusting!", Vidya thought annoyingly. 

Vidya- Sir, humara ghar aa gaya. 

Sagar stopped the car. Vidya came out of the car, thanked Sagar roughly and headed for her home. She wondered why but something had made her turn back. She turned back and saw Sagar placing passionate kisses on Bhoomika's lips and shoulders. She shook her head in disgust and went inside her home.

PRESENT

Sagar laughed reading about his first impression on Vidya. He laughed thinking the fact that the girl he was going physical with was his best friend at present. After Vidya, she supported him in his every step. She helped him in coming out of the shock of losing Vidya. She even proposed him as she still loved him and couldn't see him alone. She had also motherly-feelings for Sneha. But he couldn't accept Bhoomika's proposal. He loved Vidya truly. He was dedicated to her. He worshiped the true love he and Vidya had for each other. He couldn't give Vidya's place in his life to anyone else. He couldn't give himself to anyone else. He was only Vidya's. Only one girl had the right to rule his heart and mind and she was Vidya. He refused Bhoomika's proposal but offered her to be his best friend for life. She happily accepted as her only intention was to see Sagar happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bhoomika's picture is provided in the first post. Have a look! 😊

Please don't forget to press LIKE! 😉

Hope you all will like the love triangle track of Sagar, Vidya and Bhoomika and also Sagar's first impression on Vidya! 😛

Now this is gonna be fun to read how both falls for each other. Bhoomi, I know you loved the Sagar-Bhoomika romance. Hehe! This was specially for you after all! 😃

Anyways, waiting for all of your comments. Love.. Bidz! 😳

To read Episode 4 and Promo 1, click here..

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
hey nautanki,lol
hmmm..very nice update...
Waiting 4 next..
Payal_
.excelent update from you.first metting is interesting.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
very nice update...
Waiting 4 next..
Thnx for pm ...