THIS SCENE WAS SO HILLARIOUS...

Posted: 12 years ago
Just look at the expression of wonder...incredibility and surprise on Maan's face and total satisfaction on Geet's face...so hillarious...don't u all agree,,,,,???? I had a good laugh over it...🀣

credit for creation goes to Kriti Dogra

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
my mon was laughing like anything n my dad was staring at herπŸ˜† n i was busy seeing maan's luksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL my brother was rolln while seen dat seenπŸ˜†πŸ€£
N I couldn't control my laughter myself🀣
The cherry on the cake was when she said "bas aur kitna khaun mujhe mota nahi banna"... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

my mon was laughing like anything n my dad was staring at herπŸ˜† n i was busy seeing maan's luksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uncle must have had almost the same expression as Maan was having looking a Geet gobbling down the food...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by maneet1995

LOL my brother was rolln while seen dat seenπŸ˜†πŸ€£
N I couldn't control my laughter myself🀣

Me too i burst out laughing...the way she was eating as if she was to keep a fast for two consequtive days...just so like Geet...no dialogues needed...
Originally posted by sanyu86

The cherry on the cake was when she said "bas aur kitna khaun mujhe mota nahi banna"... πŸ˜†

Maan's expression when he said... "aaur khao na Geet...' and after she replies with that...both were priceless...    

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Uncle must have had almost the same expression as Maan was having looking a Geet gobbling down the food...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

u r absolutely rite.mom n me r regular watchers of ghsp.my father watches it sumtimes.he likes mamajiπŸ˜†
i cud not stop laughing during d whole break after dat scene

Really i feel like adoring Gurmeet n Drashti.What a acting yar.Never i felt it is acting.It was so natural.Drashti is fantafabolous so sweetly she ate and finally told that she doesnt want to be MOTI πŸ˜†.They perfectly look like husband n Wife.This is the reason lakhs of people are mad of GUrmeet n Drashti chemistry KUDOS GUYS KEEP ROCKING