India-Forums

Jai;s apology (Page 8)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

why jai why...why blaming DID2 alll the contestants..went against you...what do you mean by this????????
REally limit to keep pouring blame to others

Tongueagree with your sentiments...Clap very well worded...how is it DID 2 contestants fault? what did they do? why blame them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
watching todays performance i will say
i will never talk like this to my masters at first

and how rude to talk like this...

and if he really wanna do that then y he is coming in next episode. let him go na
its fun to watch without him for sure

ankit_nyc

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
even after seeing i really dont wanna see him in next episode for sure

giving open apologies like this FB is not a big thing. even I or else We can also give. its not any thing of courage that people are like dying on it.

if he is not seen in the coming final episode then DID is a real show now. i really wanna make that prove that sentence true like any thing

ankit_nyc

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
To me looked like he is trying to get sympathy on fb. If u really want to apologize why dont u say straight, rather than turning, putting bad about others and then saying "that are the reasons i got upset"..now what kind of apology is this???...I really hope he will prove me wrong in the future..
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

even after seeing i really dont wanna see him in next episode for sure

giving open apologies like this FB is not a big thing. even I or else We can also give. its not any thing of courage that people are like dying on it.

if he is not seen in the coming final episode then DID is a real show now. i really wanna make that prove that sentence true like any thing

Tongue good point...let's see him back up his statement...he feels Shaimak sir is biased against him and wants him to lose and wants to quit the show...Tongue okay so let's see him do it...since he announced it in front of the world, let's see him follow through on his convictions and beliefs...Tongue
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

I just HOPE he apologizes on TV so that his apology can be universally accepted if that's what is causing so much problem. Honestly guys, I just realized that even though we don't like some of their personalities, I don't think the show would be as fun if even one of them was not there ..because small things group together to make a big thing..and the competition wouldn't be real fun if a lot of this wouldn't happen either! LOL

However, I am not saying that we should encourage any sort of rude behaviour..I am just saying that we can't kick people out to end things.. we need to encourage them to reform.. otherwise there would be only two extremes in the world ..either love or hate..where is the like and dislike? you can't love everything about someone and you can't hate everything about someone either..

People are a mixture of good and bad qualities..to create the balance in personality..With the exception to some cases of course..some people are just tooo generous and nice..and those are those we called God sent or angels.

Do agree with you...hope he gets a second chance...all humans err...but seriously hope this is a learning experience for him and he doesn't repeat something like this ever...these guys are really getting into the heat of the moment and the competition...they need to realize that there is a world after the competition too...
Didn't Jai get a second chance after DID 1 when he bashed others? Didn't Jai get a chance after DID LM finale when he bashed and belitteled Jeetu? How many more chances should he get? What gives him the right to keep bashing others at will? I agree with your last point about there being a world after the competition...I think people in the industry send a strong message that this kind of rude and arrogant behavior has no place in the industry...Smile

he should get more chances as per me cos I am more dildaar and forgiving anki baby...

btw I donot believe he bashed anyone in DID1, DIDLM...If he has BASHED as you say anki baby..please post a video of it or article of it so we who don't know about it can be more knowledgeable in this aspect...anki baby...aapka Bashing ka interpretation toh pata hai...aap toh honi ko anhoni karde, answer ko back dancer...LOL...

Edited by desicrowd - 13 May 2011 at 2:30pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index