India-Forums

Jai;s apology (Page 6)

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thats not an apolgy. he is once again pointing fingers at DID 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Techaankit_nycThatOneGuy-Aysha-

Techa Newbie
Techa
Techa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
O please! The kid can't afford negative remarks but when he passes his negative remarks, then, it's ok! We should all be pleased that he apologized publicly. Seriously, who does he think he is? All this crying-melodrama- is for sympathy vote!
But, it came as a surprise that he should lash out at the judges given the amount of boot licking he's been up to! Sorry pal, no sympathy/understanding coming from me. If you are the professional that you want everyone to believe you, start behaving like one!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567ankit_nyc

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl123

Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by desigirl123

In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

Any thoughts?

i appreciate the later part of his apology, coz it takes a  lot to own  up to your failure and mistakes . But for once couldn;t he not blame everyone else ? I am glad he blames himself for the failure but  why on earth would you add such a  pinch   in aplogy, unless offcourse it wasnt an official apology, just a fb status update where he was plainly sharing his feelings. that case i dont think we should give the whole post much importance.

I have no idea if this is true or not but just playing devil's advocate. (im an unbiased viewer, no favorites..other than maybe the little masters!). Jai might have felt the bolded statement when he was in that state of mind during the show. He was upset and wasn't thinking staright? And now when he wrotee this, he might have realized he was wrong. His grammar and spelling is terrible because its a facebook post so its possible thats what he could have meant. 

that's why i said, we shouldn't give it so much importance, its just the facebook status of  some person,not some official statement, anyone can write anything in their fb wall,  we shouldn't draw any conclusion based on this post, pro or anti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Forgiveness not granted Big smile

Edited by Mihirism - 11 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567digitalone 33ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Forgiveness not granted Big smile

Big smile Forgiveness will not be granted now, only when  all the bashing has been finished by Jai...I am tired of forgiving him every two minutes...I am gonna wait for him to get all the bashing out of his system  before granting forgiveness...Big smile I know i'll be wating for a long while but what to do? Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 May 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33ThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Well, we all are human beings, and I think I would be angry too if the wrong song got played. I definitely would not yell at the judges, but everyone has a different temperament. He's young, and he will mature with time hopefully. I hope he has apologized to the judges and that there are no hard feelings. It would be a shame for his talent to get ignored because he burned bridges with a few really big choreographers. 

I'm sure he's really feeling bad, so I think we should all just not talk about it anymore. Although, I know there will still be people in this forum extending the issue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2Noor_Ul_AinLeadNitrate

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, we all are human beings, and I think I would be angry too if the wrong song got played. I definitely would not yell at the judges, but everyone has a different temperament. He's young, and he will mature with time hopefully. I hope he has apologized to the judges and that there are no hard feelings. It would be a shame for his talent to get ignored because he burned bridges with a few really big choreographers. 

I'm sure he's really feeling bad, so I think we should all just not talk about it anymore. Although, I know there will still be people in this forum extending the issue.

Confused Yeah how dare the people in the forum talk about something that happened in the show this week...Confused We should just forgive and forget Jai so that he can continue bashing people like he has been doing since DID 1...Confused Young? The guy is 30 years old...how old does one have to be to not belittle and demean their gurus?Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 May 2011 at 2:26pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index