India-Forums

Jai;s apology (Page 3)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
im glad dat he accepted his fault and apologized in public but y quit da show??! i dont think he should quit it just because he made a mistake or lost his temper durin da show 

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

im glad dat he accepted his fault and apologized in public but y quit da show??! i dont think he should quit it just because he made a mistake or lost his temper durin da show 

Confused when did he appologize in public? See Jai only does the bashing in public like he did in DID 1, in DID LM, and now in DKS...Confused His so called "applogy" was nothing but a facebook status message...Confused and even in that "appology" he blames everyone else on the show but himself...Confused and as for quitting, how convenient to offer to quit the show once the show is over...Confused If show quit karna tha to why wait so long? why even agree to be in it? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Techa

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Confused when did he appologize in public? See Jai only does the bashing in public like he did in DID 1, in DID LM, and now in DKS...Confused His so called "applogy" was nothing but a facebook status message...Confused and even in that "appology" he blames everyone else on the show but himself...Confused and as for quitting, how convenient to offer to quit the show once the show is over...Confused If show quit karna tha to why wait so long? why even agree to be in it? Confused

crap i thought he apologized on da show Confused i really think he should apologize to judges as well as da audience if he lost his cool and made any unethical remarks etc

yeah quitting is not da solution and i agree with u on dat ankit...

tnx for da clarification 
Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Jai is my Fav DID 1 dancer. He should just apology without blaming anybody. That would have looked sincere. He also was crirising Amar some time back on his dance. Does that mean he did not want DID 2 to win? He needs to come clean and stop blaming others for his mistakes and short temper.

When did Jai bash Salman, Sidhesh, Alisha, Jeetu? I dont remember the incidents. Can anyone help me here...Thanks.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seeta

Jai is my Fav DID 1 dancer. He should just apology without blaming anybody. That would have looked sincere. He also was crirising Amar some time back on his dance. Does that mean he did not want DID 2 to win? He needs to come clean and stop blaming others for his mistakes and short temper.

When did Jai bash Salman, Sidhesh, Alisha, Jeetu? I dont remember the incidents. Can anyone help me here...Thanks.

right after the DID 1 finale, Jai went on camera and said that he is a much better dancer then those who finished ahead of him and that Salman won only because of his looks and that the audience doesn't know how to judge...it was all done on camera...Tongue and as for Jeetu, Jai said once again after DID LM finale that Jeetu won not because of his dance but because of his cuteness and that Atul is a much better dancer then Jeetu...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seeta

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ankit, you may "hate" Jai as much as you want but don't expect others to do the same.

Stop acting like you know what goes on behind the scenes. How are you so sure he didn't apologize to them after the incident? He very well admitted his mistake and I'm sure he apologized.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 May 2011 at 8:08am
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Seeta

right after the DID 1 finale, Jai went on camera and said that he is a much better dancer then those who finished ahead of him and that Salman won only because of his looks and that the audience doesn't know how to judge...it was all done on camera...Tongue and as for Jeetu, Jai said once again after DID LM finale that Jeetu won not because of his dance but because of his cuteness and that Atul is a much better dancer then Jeetu...Tongue

To kya galat kaha? He was 101% right and I agree with him. He was the better dancer in DID 1 & Atul was the better dance in Lil Masters. That doesn't mean Jeetu and Salman are bad dancers. They are fabulous dancers but everyone has a right to express their opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same person!
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

To kya galat kaha? He was 101% right and I agree with him. He was the better dancer in DID 1 & Atul was the better dance in Lil Masters. That doesn't mean Jeetu and Salman are bad dancers. They are fabulous dancers but everyone has a right to express their opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same person!

Those who are really good doesn't go and announce they are the best. Those who do so are actually insecure and jealous of others success. If you are good people will recognize you and love you. I have never seen Amitabh Bachhan OR Sachin Tendulkar saying he is the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Techaankit_nyc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index