Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I just HOPE he apologizes on TV so that his apology can be universally accepted if that's what is causing so much problem. Honestly guys, I just realized that even though we don't like some of their personalities, I don't think the show would be as fun if even one of them was not there ..because small things group together to make a big thing..and the competition wouldn't be real fun if a lot of this wouldn't happen either! πŸ˜†

However, I am not saying that we should encourage any sort of rude behaviour..I am just saying that we can't kick people out to end things.. we need to encourage them to reform.. otherwise there would be only two extremes in the world ..either love or hate..where is the like and dislike? you can't love everything about someone and you can't hate everything about someone either..

People are a mixture of good and bad qualities..to create the balance in personality..With the exception to some cases of course..some people are just tooo generous and nice..and those are those we called God sent or angels.

Do agree with you...hope he gets a second chance...all humans err...but seriously hope this is a learning experience for him and he doesn't repeat something like this ever...these guys are really getting into the heat of the moment and the competition...they need to realize that there is a world after the competition too...
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Do agree with you...hope he gets a second chance...all humans err...but seriously hope this is a learning experience for him and he doesn't repeat something like this ever...these guys are really getting into the heat of the moment and the competition...they need to realize that there is a world after the competition too...

Didn't Jai get a second chance after DID 1 when he bashed others? Didn't Jai get a chance after DID LM finale when he bashed and belitteled Jeetu? How many more chances should he get? What gives him the right to keep bashing others at will? I agree with your last point about there being a world after the competition...I think people in the industry send a strong message that this kind of rude and arrogant behavior has no place in the industry...😊
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK man for his fan sake give him 3rd or 4th or 5th chance. Big Deal. He is done.
DiamondLife thumbnail
I am amazed at Jai..i thought he is giving apology..but this is what he put on his fb page:

"Jai Kumar Nair commented on his own status.
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault."

I am amazed at the bold portion..he is still commenting that DID2 contestants went against him to win...pathetic

DiamondLife thumbnail
why jai why...why blaming DID2 alll the contestants..went against you...what do you mean by this????????
REally limit to keep pouring blame to others

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

why jai why...why blaming DID2 alll the contestants..went against you...what do you mean by this????????
REally limit to keep pouring blame to others

πŸ˜›agree with your sentiments...πŸ‘ very well worded...how is it DID 2 contestants fault? what did they do? why blame them?
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watching todays performance i will say
i will never talk like this to my masters at first

and how rude to talk like this...

and if he really wanna do that then y he is coming in next episode. let him go na
its fun to watch without him for sure
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even after seeing i really dont wanna see him in next episode for sure

giving open apologies like this FB is not a big thing. even I or else We can also give. its not any thing of courage that people are like dying on it.

if he is not seen in the coming final episode then DID is a real show now. i really wanna make that prove that sentence true like any thing
DiamondLife thumbnail
To me looked like he is trying to get sympathy on fb. If u really want to apologize why dont u say straight, rather than turning, putting bad about others and then saying "that are the reasons i got upset"..now what kind of apology is this???...I really hope he will prove me wrong in the future..
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: digitalone 33

even after seeing i really dont wanna see him in next episode for sure

giving open apologies like this FB is not a big thing. even I or else We can also give. its not any thing of courage that people are like dying on it.

if he is not seen in the coming final episode then DID is a real show now. i really wanna make that prove that sentence true like any thing

πŸ˜› good point...let's see him back up his statement...he feels Shaimak sir is biased against him and wants him to lose and wants to quit the show...πŸ˜› okay so let's see him do it...since he announced it in front of the world, let's see him follow through on his convictions and beliefs...πŸ˜›