desigirl123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it takes a lot of courage to announce publicly that it was his fault for saying things in a disturbed state of mind. How many of would be able to do that,ESPECIALLY if were known worldwide? It takes guts to say something like this, and I applaud him for that. 

I know some might think that I am a D fan and I am saying all this, but doesn't matter because what's right is right. I can't be against Jai for something he has done in the past if he is trying to improve it each time..every human makes mistakes..if he is trying to improve those mistakes, we need to motivate him. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
makes me an even prouder fan to be honest.
its takes a lot of guts to admit your mistakes being a huge star.
props to jai. he made a mistake, he admitted it, and i'm sure he's going to learn from it. i'm proud of him!
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kudos to Jai for saying sorry. It takes a lot of strength and courage to say sorry and admit you 're wrong and take ownership of what you did. All of us makes mistake, as we all are humans. No one can get away without making mistakes. I hope everything is good b/w shiamak sir and Jai.

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
like i said on the other thread,jai need 2 let go his ego,bt i also knw that many people including myself has been in a situation wer emotionally we say and do things we dnt mean only 2 regret it later,so jai put this behind u,learn frm this,and i think u shud after Dks take sum tym out and regroup yourself,u wil c everythng wil be fine,this lyf is a continuance of learning.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
apologize accepted..

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigirl123

In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

Any thoughts?

its really glad that Jai has apologised for his misdeeds... it really takes courage to publicly accept your mistakes... .kudos to this fine dancerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@bold... but was it really necessary to again point fingers @DID2???? May be DID2 did speak against him for stopping in between the dance but the reason Jai gives is unfair 😑 (I dont think DID2 or any team needs to speak against other dancers only to win as all are fab dancers)

Ok lemme clarify I have a neutral opinion about jai (neither like/dislike him but he is a fab dancer) ( I KNOW this info is of no use to anyone but just included to be on a safer side for those who want to fire missiles @me for speaking against JAI πŸ˜† thinking that I am anti-JAI or something πŸ˜ƒ) 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkhatpari

its really glad that Jai has apologised for his misdeeds... it really takes courage to publicly accept your mistakes... .kudos to this fine dancerπŸ‘

@bold... but was it really necessary to again point fingers @DID2???? May be DID2 did speak against him for stopping in between the dance but the reason Jai gives is unfair 

πŸ˜† It's funny that you mentioned that..I was wondering too..I think we need to make him realize that even THOUGH it is a competition, no one is against each other at least from jalwa's side..I am being honest here..not trying to take sides..If you remember, Amrita herself applauded Jai after his performance saying that there's no one who doesn't admire his dance and doesn't look up his videos..it's true..I don't think he should think that people are against him because that's making him store a lot of negative energy inside him and probably causing these vibes..I feel bad for him. He should understand that no one hates him or anything..he just needs to try calming down..but sometimes in the midst of emotions, we don't know what we say..he might have been too overwhelmed about why this was happening to him. I hope all becomes well Jai! :)
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katz21

like i said on the other thread,jai need 2 let go his ego,bt i also knw that many people including myself has been in a situation wer emotionally we say and do things we dnt mean only 2 regret it later,so jai put this behind u,learn frm this,and i think u shud after Dks take sum tym out and regroup yourself,u wil c everythng wil be fine,this lyf is a continuance of learning.

πŸ˜‰ no man lives without ego... only hypocrites hide theirs..

πŸ˜‰ as to jai... just let it go...
u r still the best

LeadNitrate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigirl123

Any thoughts?

i appreciate the later part of his apology, coz it takes a  lot to own  up to your failure and mistakes . But for once couldn;t he not blame everyone else ? I am glad he blames himself for the failure but  why on earth would you add such a  pinch   in aplogy, unless offcourse it wasnt an official apology, just a fb status update where he was plainly sharing his feelings. that case i dont think we should give the whole post much importance.