tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by return_to_hades

As far as I know while Dharmesh is from Vadodra he is a Yelande and his first language is Marathi. Parsis too don't speak Gujrati, they speak Parsi which is different.

Actually, I just did a Google search and found they speak a mixture of their Parsi language and Gujrati 

Its not technically Gujarati. Its a hybrid of Farsi, English, Gujarati. The Bombay Parsis will have Marathi and Hindi thrown in too.

I'm half GoodJew.

Ohh okay!! Sounds like the Parsi language is quite difficult then to learn!

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TerenceKiToli12

Hu bhi gujurati chu yaar Tongue

You mean "hum", right? LOL

Clap TULIP!!! ROFL I ASKED THAT TO PIMP INITIALLY TOO!!! HU MEANS "I" IN GUJJJU!!!!!  YE YE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE! ;)
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
ROFL Shiamak always finds God in DSir's performance! I find that SOOO hilarious. Shiamak is so genuine at heart. I would love to see him EACH season despite those little rigged judgings..we don't know if the channel is making them do so or what..so oh well.

TALALUM PUM! hahah Dharmesh, te mane aaj hilavikaidhu! Hosh mein josh na kho behto..Marzi is something else only!!! He's the best.
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
you guys always turn my topics into chat clubs! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hu bhi gujurati chu yaar Tongue

You mean "hum", right? LOL

Clap TULIP!!! ROFL I ASKED THAT TO PIMP INITIALLY TOO!!! HU MEANS "I" IN GUJJJU!!!!!  YE YE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE! ;)

That's probably why she found it sooo funny ROFL 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

ROFL Shiamak always finds God in DSir's performance! I find that SOOO hilarious. Shiamak is so genuine at heart. I would love to see him EACH season despite those little rigged judgings..we don't know if the channel is making them do so or what..so oh well.

TALALUM PUM! hahah Dharmesh, te mane aaj hilavikaidhu! Hosh mein josh na kho behto..Marzi is something else only!!! He's the best.

Yeah, he says everything very kindly because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Marzi is also like that too. Embarrassed
TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Yeah, he says everything very kindly because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Marzi is also like that too. Embarrassed

I completely agree with you guysSmile, MARZI SIR IS THE BESTBig smile, LOVE HIM TILL ETERNITYHeartHeartHeartHugHeartHeartHeart, TALA-LUM-PUM ROFLSOOO CUTEEESmileTongueWinkBig smileClapStarLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually want to change my username to MarziKeMastaneBig smile but it doesn't let me since I am a groupbie, but LOVE MARZI SIR TO THE COREStar, HE IS VERY INNOCENT AT HEART!TongueWinkBig smileSmileClapStar!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

I completely agree with you guysSmile, MARZI SIR IS THE BESTBig smile, LOVE HIM TILL ETERNITYHeartHeart, TALA-LUM-PUM ROFLSOOO CUTEEELOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually want to change my username to MarziKeMastaneBig smile but it doesn't let me since I am a groupbie, but LOVE MARZI SIR TO THE COREStar, HE IS VERY INNOCENT AT HEART!Star!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

Actually, don't change it b/c it will create confusion! We already have a "marzikemastane6" LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index