DKS Member Awards - Voting (Page 31)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

[QUOTE=Pimp]LOL tulip so true...paich i think its time we switch the names on our profiles Tongue

You , my friend are in no way free of lochas..LOL so that aint working.LOL if I give you that name, Imma be laughed at... hindi lochasss tere kitne hai bhai?

I'm not Hindi locha Approve

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

[QUOTE=Pimp]LOL tulip so true...paich i think its time we switch the names on our profiles Tongue

You , my friend are in no way free of lochas..LOL so that aint working.LOL if I give you that name, Imma be laughed at... hindi lochasss tere kitne hai bhai?

I love my hindi lochas LOL They would probably make sense to Phodson if anyone ... and maybe Dham dham dhamms!

Yeah, Phodson is a Hindi locha LOL I'm only locha in reading b/c I cannot read or write in it. LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

I love my hindi lochas LOL They would probably make sense to Phodson if anyone ... and maybe Dham dham dhamms!

LOL u quoted me as tulip ROFL

This reminds me of when Rachna, you, and i started changing the usernames in the quotes ROFL
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

naaahh;Dhamsss will understand my gujju lochas! Big smile he be laughin at your hindi lochas..tu kis cheez ko kya bolti hai..Naraayan Naarayaan. LOLLL paulson & jeetu would be able to relate to your lochas.manish will fall alseep on that random bench of his.
LOLLL oopsies..hey that's sick though..you can quote people as someone else..that would create a chaos in the forum..if someone blames someone for saying something that they didn't! LOL epic.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jeetu'baby53

Originally posted by iloverutu

Originally posted by jeetusbaby53

[QUOTE=iloverutu]LOL tulip so true...paich i think its time we switch the names on our profiles Tongue

This reminds me of when Rachna, you, and i started changing the usernames in the quotes ROFL

omg i was thinking about the same thing ROFL that was soo funny! we would quote just to change our names LOL

ROFL I like my new username ROFL I think it should be though "JeetusMyBaby" ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

naaahh;Dhamsss will understand my gujju lochas! Big smile he be laughin at your hindi lochas..tu kis cheez ko kya bolti hai..Naraayan Naarayaan. LOLLL paulson & jeetu would be able to relate to your lochas.manish will fall alseep on that random bench of his.
LOLLL oopsies..hey that's sick though..you can quote people as someone else..that would create a chaos in the forum..if someone blames someone for saying something that they didn't! LOL epic.

I don't know Gujju Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index