India-Forums

DKS Member Awards - Voting (Page 22)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!

can i ask u one thing? why are u always playing victim? Confused u act as if the whole world is against u ...

and before u ask me where else have i played victim...take this as an example...

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I'm not intentionally playing victim. But if that's what you wanna think I don't give a damn!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!

can i ask u one thing? why are u always playing victim? Confused u act as if the whole world is against u ...

and before u ask me where else have i played victim...take this as an example...

How did you even find this topic? LOL You weren't even a member of that forum. LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Mihirism

How did you even find this topic? LOL You weren't even a member of that forum. LOL

LOL yeah one of the opposite party members showed it to me long time ago LOLWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I really don't know why people take stuff so seriously, that too over people they have never met. CPR, I love you, but don't take Mihir seriously! He's always joking around. I even wrote in a script to go die in a hole, yet he didn't backfire at me about it. I don't take him seriously, and vise versa.

Sorry, but I just really had to say that. This issue has been irritating me for the past few hours while attempting to procrastinate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyCutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Mihir, you have a knack for digging things up, first Parvati now this. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

I really don't know why people take stuff so seriously, that too over people they have never met. CPR, I love you, but don't take Mihir seriously! He's always joking around. I even wrote in a script to go die in a hole, yet he didn't backfire at me about it. I don't take him seriously, and vise versa.

Sorry, but I just really had to say that. This issue has been irritating me for the past few hours while attempting to procrastinate.

@ BOLDED!!Clap LOL we're in the same boat...geeez. actually for the whole last line we're in the same boat! 

Rani, calm down..don't get so annoyed by the forum members..If that was the case, trust me , I would be the first to leave! LOL 

& Mihir ki toh baat hi mat karo.LOL God only knows what he was thinking when he made him. JKKK!! hahah..CPR, most members are always messing around just to spread some entertainment around..LLOLL so take a chill pill yaar! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyCutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Mihir, you have a knack for digging things up, first Parvati now this. LOL

LOL everytime now I even hear parvati, I just remember your joke and start smiling LOL
but yes, I do have a good combo of memory + googling skills WinkTongue

and Nikki...Hug i wouldn't care about all this also but it really is annoying how everytime she expects sympathy from fellow forum members...if its not the last time ur gonna post in a forum then why say "its the last time im gonna post in DID forum"...she said same words in srgmp forum! I don't care even a bit about her coz I don't know her in real life...but playing victim 24/7 is just plain irritating at least to me. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index