India-Forums

   

DKS Member Awards - Voting (Page 21)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

^I love just randomly coming on here and seeing people talk about how I'm a star LOL Star

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! Big smile

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying

Same with me LOL I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made ROFL I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God ROFL

LOL i made quite  few siggies during ramayan days and raajkumar aaryan days, and bullied some of my frnds to wear them, ROFL but then i just got tired and the paintshop took a whole lot of space, so i just deleted it. Shruti must have thanked the Lord that day,Although i think i really did some cool animated picsShocked for ramayan audio video galleries, pic with link to the videos, too bad all of them got lost when the forum upgraded to new server and i had lost all the motivations to do them again.Ouch

Aww! All your hard work got lost! Yeah, I had to stop making siggies because my old laptop got kinda messed up. I can probably still do it, but it would seriously take my days to make one siggy because my old lappy is in very bad shape. LOL Oh yeah, PSP does take up a lot of space!! I have Photoshop on one comp, but it's starting to show signs of dying! LOL Guess it's time to replace it. LOL

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007
Posts: 14666

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

^I love just randomly coming on here and seeing people talk about how I'm a star LOL Star

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! Big smile

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying

Same with me LOL I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made ROFL I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God ROFL

LOL i made quite  few siggies during ramayan days and raajkumar aaryan days, and bullied some of my frnds to wear them, ROFL but then i just got tired and the paintshop took a whole lot of space, so i just deleted it. Shruti must have thanked the Lord that day,Although i think i really did some cool animated picsShocked for ramayan audio video galleries, pic with link to the videos, too bad all of them got lost when the forum upgraded to new server and i had lost all the motivations to do them again.Ouch

Aww! All your hard work got lost! Yeah, I had to stop making siggies because my old laptop got kinda messed up. I can probably still do it, but it would seriously take my days to make one siggy because my old lappy is in very bad shape. LOL Oh yeah, PSP does take up a lot of space!! I have Photoshop on one comp, but it's starting to show signs of dying! LOL Guess it's time to replace it. LOL

Yeah man it sucked, i Pmed vijay couple of times for the lost links and pics, but somehow that feature never came back, you know embed links with pictures, copy paste directly from MS word, it helped a lot doing the DT and CC posts, else i just get too lazy to make colorful posts, also MS fonts, i loved using Palatino linotype and Monotype corsiva, cannot do it anymoreOuch
tell me about space, i have made very stupid partition in my lappy thats why there is almost never space in C drive, and then i had to install MIkTEx for study and had to get rid of PSP.
 I loved to work with PSP and animation shop,i even dared to write a tutorial LOL,although i doubt anyone read it.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha


Yeah man it sucked, i Pmed vijay couple of times for the lost links and pics, but somehow that feature never came back, you know embed links with pictures, copy paste directly from MS word, it helped a lot doing the DT and CC posts, else i just get too lazy to make colorful posts, also MS fonts, i loved using Palatino linotype and Monotype corsiva, cannot do it anymoreOuch
tell me about space, i have made very stupid partition in my lappy thats why there is almost never space in C drive, and then i had to install MIkTEx for study and had to get rid of PSP.
 I loved to work with PSP and animation shop,i even dared to write a tutorial LOL,although i doubt anyone read it.

Yeah, it was real convenient being able to copy and paste from MS Word! I remember I had worked soo hard on an update in MS Word only to find out that I couldn't paste it directly and have it look the same. Oh well! I guess change is the only thing that's constant. LOL

Yeah, PSP is fun to work with, but I can't use it anymore. I wouldn't write a tutorial either because I was in the learning stages when my old lappy started to flake on me. LOL
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007
Posts: 38479

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24749

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!


I'm still confused as to what you are so upset about. I thought its just a misunderstanding, am I missing something. Confused
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!


I'm still confused as to what you are so upset about. I thought its just a misunderstanding, am I missing something. Confused

its the same situation as yours..."Reasons needed to cut ourselves" LOL


Edited by Mihirism - 22 May 2011 at 8:51pm
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24749

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!


I'm still confused as to what you are so upset about. I thought its just a misunderstanding, am I missing something. Confused

its the same situation as yours..."Reasons needed to cut ourselves" LOL


Public Service Announcement

Dear members,

Please don't cut yourselves. Only I have the experience to do so. Otherwise all IF members cut each other, not themselves.

Savvy?

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everThatOneGuydebayonDabulls23tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh RTH you made me laugh out loud. For real! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index