tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Mihirism

Calm down Confused I was joking and that too not with you...I heard Pimp made up the categories...so i was messing with her...don't give yourself this much importance...

and as for organizing awards, I was a part of the organizing committee in DID Doubles and it was the best ceremony i had ever attended ... so there. 

@ Bold: I agree!! You guys all put a lot of hard work in those awards. Especially Nikki. She made all those siggies, and she helped with the script too. Everyone's efforts paid off though because the siggies looked AMAZING and the script was hilarious! LOL

Nikki is a star WinkLOL 

Yeah, poor girl spent all the her Spring Break doing the DID D Awards! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everLeadNitrate

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
^I love just randomly coming on here and seeing people talk about how I'm a star LOL Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

^I love just randomly coming on here and seeing people talk about how I'm a star LOL Star

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! Big smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! Big smile

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying

Same with me LOL I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made ROFL I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God ROFL
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Tulip, I spelled Forum wrong in one of my siggies ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Tulip, I spelled Forum wrong in one of my siggies ROFL

Yeah, I remember that ROFL I think Mihir pointed it out to you ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

Same with me LOL I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made ROFL I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God ROFL

LOL i made quite  few siggies during ramayan days and raajkumar aaryan days, and bullied some of my frnds to wear them, ROFL but then i just got tired and the paintshop took a whole lot of space, so i just deleted it. Shruti must have thanked the Lord that day,Although i think i really did some cool animated picsShocked for ramayan audio video galleries, pic with link to the videos, too bad all of them got lost when the forum upgraded to new server and i had lost all the motivations to do them again.Ouch

Edited by Tannistha - 22 May 2011 at 1:45pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index