DKS Member Awards - Voting - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

You weren't supposed to PM anyone with specific sigs yet. Sheesh! 😆

I PMed Nikki with the ones she has to do.

I haven't PMed anyone else yet. I prefer them to be done by Thurs but if that's too early then I won't be able to post the winners and sigs until I get back from my trip over the long weekend.

I didn't PM the specifics. I just asked them if they are free to do it. Two told me the would, but I need to PM them what to make as soon as I can. I know what I'm supposed to do, and I did it. ðŸ˜†
Umm CPR its not like only you can post the awards...last time Sweetu was away for the weekend too so instead I posted them...

Pimp and Tulip are helping you with it, they can post it too whenever its done, maybe over the weekend. 
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
If any of you see this, PLEASE let me know what I am supposed to send to the siggy makers because they are all asking and now I am REALLY confused!
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

If any of you see this, PLEASE let me know what I am supposed to send to the siggy makers because they are all asking and now I am REALLY confused!

Don't worry. Pimp and I are just as confused as you are. 

when is the award function?

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

when is the award function?

We trying to do it by Thursday. Let's see if it works out. If not, then by Friday for sure! We're not going to keep this hanging over the weekend. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

First ask then which ones they are making. Depending on that, give them the pictures regarding those awards. If it's something like Most Unbiased Member, then give them like a picture of the judges, because they are not biased.

@CPR: I'll be willing to do the set you sent me, plus 20-30. Sorry, made a mistake in that pm
Guyss which sig's are left to do? i sent out 12-16 and did Jai's. and most sensitve LOL
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

First ask then which ones they are making. Depending on that, give them the pictures regarding those awards. If it's something like Most Unbiased Member, then give them like a picture of the judges, because they are not biased.

@CPR: I'll be willing to do the set you sent me, plus 20-30. Sorry, made a mistake in that pm

LOL but they have no connection to the DKS forum..so they don't know which ones they are making..that's what I need to know but no one is telling me! 😆
Pimp, which ones have you done? That way we can assign the rest to the other siggy makers