Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Too much spamming in Awards Thread... ðŸ˜•.. 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many did I win tulip 😛 1? ya 2?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I just finished counting all the those votes. I hate myself for spamming so much. It makes this task so difficult. Thank God we only spammed the compliments thread over 90 pages. I'm so tired!!

One suggestion to any IF award organizers in the future. Use a link to a third party survey site like Survey Monkey etc for awards. It makes vote tallying easier.

If you are tech savvy Google documents lets you create a form in Google documents https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxXZzc5b3dQVHNidjgzLVdBaXZhbkE6MQ

Compile all data in an SS. No more spam/chat scrolling. Will make it lot easier. 😃
Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

One suggestion to any IF award organizers in the future. Use a link to a third party survey site like Survey Monkey etc for awards. It makes vote tallying easier.

If you are tech savvy Google documents lets you create a form in Google Documents Like this

Compile all data in an SS. No more spam/chat scrolling. Will make it lot easier. 😃

I thought about it but its pretty easy to vote multiple times in these surveys! I mean its not hard to fake your IP or register another account! 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I thought about it but its pretty easy to vote multiple times in these surveys! I mean its not hard to fake your IP or register another account! 

Survey Monkey and other sites ets you restrict one vote per IP

You also add a mandatory field for people to put their IF username in.

Edit: I fail in hyperlinking forms. 😆
Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

How many did I win tulip 😛 1? ya 2?

I already told, Mihir. Why are you asking again? ðŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Survey Monkey and other sites ets you restrict one vote per IP

You also add a mandatory field for people to put their IF username in.

Edit: I fail in hyperlinking forms. 😆

Yeah, SurveryMonkey's really great. We even use it for our questionnaires in studies. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tulip thank you so much for counting all of those votes! :-)

Now I'll edit my category titles and then we're ready to approach the sig makers! :-)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Tulip thank you so much for counting all of those votes! :-)

Now I'll edit my category titles and then we're ready to approach the sig makers! :-)

One of my friends said she'd make 5, and Nikki has already started to make some. I think the first 9 siggies. 

EDIT: Another friend of mine committed to 2, but you need to give me pics and the new categories ASAP because they need as much time as possible to make it.

A few others were interested but backed out because Thursday is too soon to make siggies by. ðŸ˜†
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

One of my friends said she'd make 5, and Nikki has already started to make some. I think the first 9 siggies. 

EDIT: Another friend of mine committed to 2, but you need to give me pics and the new categories ASAP because they need as much time as possible to make it.

A few others were interested but backed out because Thursday is too soon to make siggies by. ðŸ˜†

You weren't supposed to PM anyone with specific sigs yet. Sheesh! 😆

I PMed Nikki with the ones she has to do.

I haven't PMed anyone else yet. I prefer them to be done by Thurs but if that's too early then I won't be able to post the winners and sigs until I get back from my trip over the long weekend.