Lux Dance ke Superstars

DKS Member Awards - Voting - Page 29

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well in that case they can be proud of whatever nationality they are!!! At the end of the day we are all humans! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, we're all human beings. I don't believe in categorizing people based on race or ethnicity. Focus needs to be one what unites us to each other rather than what divides us.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Well in that case they can be proud of whatever nationality they are!!! At the end of the day we are all humans! 😆

Just say, at the end of the day, we're all brown! 😆 that's why we be hanging out in the Indian forums..ye ye ye? 😎 
feelin free' son, that's wassup 😎
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

feelin free' son, that's wassup 😎

abey there aint a manish airing next week to make us feel free ..thoda freeness bacha ke rakh badmein ke liye..don't know when we see him next..dang 1 whole year! that's too long a waiiit.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really like it when there are Gujjus, Bengalis, Maharashtrians, South Indians and all other desi ethnicities around here. It really cuts down my competition significantly. One of the rare few Konkanis on IF, A Konkani just like Terence. ❤️
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

I really like it when there are Gujjus, Bengalis, Maharashtrians, South Indians and all other desi ethnicities around here. It really cuts down my competition significantly. One of the rare few Konkanis on IF, A Konkani just like Terence. ❤️

I knew you would come and say this...Just a hunch..Yeah Yeah you yourself are not 100% konkani...I can give u tough competition just based b/c the other 50% 😉😆 

Oh we miss our Cutie Pie TL so much ❤️ 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

😆

I knew you would come and say this...Just a hunch..Yeah Yeah you yourself are not 100% konkani...I can give u tough competition just based b/c the other 50% 😉😆 

Oh we miss our Cutie Pie TL so much ❤️ 

*sigh* Terence 😍

Haha yes, I'm half and half and way too much competition in my other half.

But I still carry the Konkani card as my trump. 😆
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

abey there aint a manish airing next week to make us feel free ..thoda freeness bacha ke rakh badmein ke liye..don't know when we see him next..dang 1 whole year! that's too long a waiiit.

1 whole year? 😲 LM right? Well hey DID 3 is starting somewhere in Dec if i am correct? I"ll prob have no time for season 3, but if Manish is anchoring, aaahhh it will be worthwhile 😳 Jay is just soo played out now -_-
Edited by Pimp - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just finished counting all the those votes. I hate myself for spamming so much. It makes this task so difficult. Thank God we only spammed the compliments thread over 90 pages. I'm so tired!!