DKS Member Awards - Voting - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TerenceKiToli12

I completely agree with you guys😊, MARZI SIR IS THE BEST😃, LOVE HIM TILL ETERNITY❤️❤️, TALA-LUM-PUM 🤣SOOO CUTEEE😆!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually want to change my username to MarziKeMastane😃 but it doesn't let me since I am a groupbie, but LOVE MARZI SIR TO THE CORE⭐️, HE IS VERY INNOCENT AT HEART!⭐️!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati⭐️

Actually, don't change it b/c it will create confusion! We already have a "marzikemastane6" 😆
I missed all the chats Oh well, I guess that's good in a way😛 I'm trying my best to get to 20000 mark as late as possible

Gosh this forum is full of Gujjus😆 Any Bengalis? Somebody? Anybody?
Edited by debayon - 12 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

I missed all the chats Oh well, I guess that's good in a way😛 I'm trying my best to get to 20000 mark as late as possible

Gosh this forum is full of Gujjus😆 Any Bengalis? Somebody? Anybody?
*Crickets chirp*

Go Gujjus! 😆
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

*Crickets chirp*

Go Gujjus! 😆
NO MORE VOTING!! 

I have began counting votes. Nikki PM me how many siggies you can make if you can still make them 😃
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Someone mentioned Gujjus and Here I am

The reason Marzi and Shiamk are at times hillarious with their lingo due to being Parsi...I love Parsi folks...They are da bomb...

Debu one yr in SRGMP section we had most bongs...This season seems there are too many gujjus here...Did not know that besides Ankit and Mihir..Oh yeah and Rani..😃
I hope no one took offense to my post. I don't mind having Gujjus around...at the end of the day, we are all Indians😊 I was just messing around
Originally posted by debayon

I hope no one took offense to my post. I don't mind having Gujjus around...at the end of the day, we are all Indians😊 I was just messing around

Im offended bro.  JK ..not like you mind having gujjus matters anyway 😛 lol again, JK 😆
At the end of the day we are all Indians! :)
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

At the end of the day we are all Indians! :)

Im pretty sure there are pakis, bangladeshis, srilankans around 😃 just sayin'...😆