Lux Dance ke Superstars

DKS Member Awards - Voting - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TerenceKiToli12

Don't you guys just loveee Marzi Sir's hindi and Gujurati, love him when he says Tala-lum-lum, sooo cuteee, love Marzi Sir❤️

his lisp is adorable 😆 i liked what he said after dhammu's perfmance .. te mane aaje hilavikadiyu :P And shiamak ko hamesha rab dikhta hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

his lisp is adorable 😆 i liked what he said after dhammu's perfmance .. te mane aaje hilavikadiyu :P And shiamak ko hamesha rab dikhta hai

I agree with you Pimp,I love Marzi Sir to the core,  it's very cute, I loVe his Tala-lum-pum the besttt, UDI BABA ROCKS!!!!!😊😛😉😃👏⭐️
Edited by TerenceKiToli12 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TerenceKiToli12

It's okay Tulip Ji,🤣 hu bhi gujurati chu means, I am also gujurati :-)

I know what it means, but I thought you say "hum" 🤣 OH well!! 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Its not technically Gujarati. Its a hybrid of Farsi, English, Gujarati. The Bombay Parsis will have Marathi and Hindi thrown in too.

I'm half GoodJew.

Ohh okay!! Sounds like the Parsi language is quite difficult then to learn!
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

You mean "hum", right? 😆

👏 TULIP!!! 🤣 I ASKED THAT TO PIMP INITIALLY TOO!!! HU MEANS "I" IN GUJJJU!!!!!  YE YE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE! ;)
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Shiamak always finds God in DSir's performance! I find that SOOO hilarious. Shiamak is so genuine at heart. I would love to see him EACH season despite those little rigged judgings..we don't know if the channel is making them do so or what..so oh well.

TALALUM PUM! hahah Dharmesh, te mane aaj hilavikaidhu! Hosh mein josh na kho behto..Marzi is something else only!!! He's the best.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you guys always turn my topics into chat clubs! 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

👏 TULIP!!! 🤣 I ASKED THAT TO PIMP INITIALLY TOO!!! HU MEANS "I" IN GUJJJU!!!!!  YE YE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE! ;)

That's probably why she found it sooo funny 🤣 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

🤣 Shiamak always finds God in DSir's performance! I find that SOOO hilarious. Shiamak is so genuine at heart. I would love to see him EACH season despite those little rigged judgings..we don't know if the channel is making them do so or what..so oh well.

TALALUM PUM! hahah Dharmesh, te mane aaj hilavikaidhu! Hosh mein josh na kho behto..Marzi is something else only!!! He's the best.

Yeah, he says everything very kindly because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Marzi is also like that too. 😳
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, he says everything very kindly because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Marzi is also like that too. 😳

I completely agree with you guys😊, MARZI SIR IS THE BEST😃, LOVE HIM TILL ETERNITY❤️❤️❤️🤗❤️❤️❤️, TALA-LUM-PUM 🤣SOOO CUTEEE😊😛😉😃👏⭐️😆!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually want to change my username to MarziKeMastane😃 but it doesn't let me since I am a groupbie, but LOVE MARZI SIR TO THE CORE⭐️, HE IS VERY INNOCENT AT HEART!😛😉😃😊👏⭐️!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati⭐️