Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

I really don't know why people take stuff so seriously, that too over people they have never met. CPR, I love you, but don't take Mihir seriously! He's always joking around. I even wrote in a script to go die in a hole, yet he didn't backfire at me about it. I don't take him seriously, and vise versa.

Sorry, but I just really had to say that. This issue has been irritating me for the past few hours while attempting to procrastinate.

@ BOLDED!!👏 😆 we're in the same boat...geeez. actually for the whole last line we're in the same boat! 

Rani, calm down..don't get so annoyed by the forum members..If that was the case, trust me , I would be the first to leave! 😆 

& Mihir ki toh baat hi mat karo.LOL God only knows what he was thinking when he made him. JKKK!! hahah..CPR, most members are always messing around just to spread some entertainment around..LLOLL so take a chill pill yaar! :D
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Mihir, you have a knack for digging things up, first Parvati now this. 😆

LOL everytime now I even hear parvati, I just remember your joke and start smiling 😆
but yes, I do have a good combo of memory + googling skills 😉😛

and Nikki...🤗 i wouldn't care about all this also but it really is annoying how everytime she expects sympathy from fellow forum members...if its not the last time ur gonna post in a forum then why say "its the last time im gonna post in DID forum"...she said same words in srgmp forum! I don't care even a bit about her coz I don't know her in real life...but playing victim 24/7 is just plain irritating at least to me. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
At the end of the day, we're all just faceless people hiding behind a computer screen. Nothing we say should be taken seriously.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
CPR,

I don't know the history behind everything, but Mihir was obviously joking about the awards. You should not have taken it so seriously. Even if it was criticism, none of us are perfect and we can't satisfy everybody. You take it in stride and say you'll try next time. Every decent human being will always appreciate the effort put into things.

And even if you once in a while happen to be on opposite sides and get into an argument, it does not mean that you have to be locked in argument permanently. Mihir and I have had several disagreements here on the forum, we both support different people, teams, ideas etc. Its just opinions. You just leave the differences aside and laugh together elsewhere.

You are obviously effected by things people say and do. Some may say things in a spur of a moment, but they are all just good people being silly most of the time. Relax, laugh at yourself and others and the forum will be much more fun.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

@ BOLDED!!👏 😆 we're in the same boat...geeez. actually for the whole last line we're in the same boat! 

Rani, calm down..don't get so annoyed by the forum members..If that was the case, trust me , I would be the first to leave! 😆 

& Mihir ki toh baat hi mat karo.LOL God only knows what he was thinking when he made him. JKKK!! hahah..CPR, most members are always messing around just to spread some entertainment around..LLOLL so take a chill pill yaar! :D

Aaiich 😉😆
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I'm studying for finals right now, thought of taking a break. And surely, I don't even know what I am saying majority of the time.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

At the end of the day, we're all just faceless people hiding behind a computer screen. Nothing we say should be taken seriously.

As I always say

Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Aaiich 😉😆

Hai Bhagwan.  Tere upar jo joke banaya tha uspe hi Aaich maar raha hai. Tera kya hoga? LOL.

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

CPR,

I don't know the history behind everything, but Mihir was obviously joking about the awards. You should not have taken it so seriously. Even if it was criticism, none of us are perfect and we can't satisfy everybody. You take it in stride and say you'll try next time. Every decent human being will always appreciate the effort put into things.

And even if you once in a while happen to be on opposite sides and get into an argument, it does not mean that you have to be locked in argument permanently. Mihir and I have had several disagreements here on the forum, we both support different people, teams, ideas etc. Its just opinions. You just leave the differences aside and laugh together elsewhere.

You are obviously effected by things people say and do. Some may say things in a spur of a moment, but they are all just good people being silly most of the time. Relax, laugh at yourself and others and the forum will be much more fun.

You put it through in excellent way 👏 
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

LOL everytime now I even hear parvati, I just remember your joke and start smiling 😆
but yes, I do have a good combo of memory + googling skills 😉😛

and Nikki...🤗 i wouldn't care about all this also but it really is annoying how everytime she expects sympathy from fellow forum members...if its not the last time ur gonna post in a forum then why say "its the last time im gonna post in DID forum"...she said same words in srgmp forum! I don't care even a bit about her coz I don't know her in real life...but playing victim 24/7 is just plain irritating at least to me. 

No I get it, Mihir. I read through all of these posts, and honestly, with all of the hard work you, me, Sweet, and Simi put into the previous award show, it turned out to be really good, and it was brilliant the way everything turned out. It was the best one I have "attended." I understand your point, and I agree with your views.