Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!

I'm still confused as to what you are so upset about. I thought its just a misunderstanding, am I missing something. 😕
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm still confused as to what you are so upset about. I thought its just a misunderstanding, am I missing something. 😕

its the same situation as yours..."Reasons needed to cut ourselves" ðŸ˜†
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

its the same situation as yours..."Reasons needed to cut ourselves" ðŸ˜†

Public Service Announcement

Dear members,

Please don't cut yourselves. Only I have the experience to do so. Otherwise all IF members cut each other, not themselves.

Savvy?

😆

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh RTH you made me laugh out loud. For real! 😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!

can i ask u one thing? why are u always playing victim? ðŸ˜• u act as if the whole world is against u ...

and before u ask me where else have i played victim...take this as an example...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not intentionally playing victim. But if that's what you wanna think I don't give a damn!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

can i ask u one thing? why are u always playing victim? ðŸ˜• u act as if the whole world is against u ...

and before u ask me where else have i played victim...take this as an example...

How did you even find this topic? ðŸ˜† You weren't even a member of that forum. ðŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

How did you even find this topic? ðŸ˜† You weren't even a member of that forum. ðŸ˜†

LOL yeah one of the opposite party members showed it to me long time ago ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ 
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't know why people take stuff so seriously, that too over people they have never met. CPR, I love you, but don't take Mihir seriously! He's always joking around. I even wrote in a script to go die in a hole, yet he didn't backfire at me about it. I don't take him seriously, and vise versa.

Sorry, but I just really had to say that. This issue has been irritating me for the past few hours while attempting to procrastinate.
Mihir, you have a knack for digging things up, first Parvati now this. 😆