Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by intruderfast

wiaitng 4 tapki romanceDay Dreaming, this is the new gen next jodiROFL
o yeah Day Dreamingthis pair is Staryou will find so much intense love in this pairEmbarrassed love , jealousy , anger, pain, happiness, sacrifices and so much more ..this couple is awesome, mind blowing , terrific o i am out of wordsBig smileplease cvs leave veer and focus on this pair ..there is no masala in veeya and veecha ..tapki is the bestStar

i have 2 admit the hug they shared had so much of passion its unbelievable LOL... u dont get such chemistry between 2 females these days
yes thats why i am saying to cvs focus on this pair leave veer ..send to him to some  place where he takes the job of a social worker or something like thatLOLand show us more about  tapki...Big smile...

exactly veer can never match up 2 tapki LOLLOL he can go to Dubai wiv Satya LOL n sanchi LOLLOL
yeah satya and sanchi will take good care of himROFL

hain na ROFLROFL... wot an awesome 3some  ... they will hatch stupid plans 2gether  n watch them go phusss ROFL 
 welcome to  SSVCool... The .Satya Sanchi Veer ...planning and flopping  clubROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

wiaitng 4 tapki romanceDay Dreaming, this is the new gen next jodiROFL
o yeah Day Dreamingthis pair is Staryou will find so much intense love in this pairEmbarrassed love , jealousy , anger, pain, happiness, sacrifices and so much more ..this couple is awesome, mind blowing , terrific o i am out of wordsBig smileplease cvs leave veer and focus on this pair ..there is no masala in veeya and veecha ..tapki is the bestStar

i have 2 admit the hug they shared had so much of passion its unbelievable LOL... u dont get such chemistry between 2 females these days
yes thats why i am saying to cvs focus on this pair leave veer ..send to him to some  place where he takes the job of a social worker or something like thatLOLand show us more about  tapki...Big smile...

exactly veer can never match up 2 tapki LOLLOL he can go to Dubai wiv Satya LOL n sanchi LOLLOL
yeah satya and sanchi will take good care of himROFL

hain na ROFLROFL... wot an awesome 3some  ... they will hatch stupid plans 2gether  n watch them go phusss ROFL 
 welcome to  SSVCool... The .Satya Sanchi Veer ...planning and flopping  clubROFLROFL

ROFLROFL... awesome name ... Clap they will be enjoying clubbing while tapki enjoying each others company WinkROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
this thread is sooo goofy...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...damn i want those cute emoticons on first page...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojPreciousPritiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souroj

From this friendship our Tappu bitiya has also learnt to be mahaanBig smile.
She is helping her servant's daughter to save Bzoo from S and S( Nobody asked her to help, right).She willingly offered to help Iccha. Hai na Tappu mahanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Maybe she is grateful to Iccha. She realises that if Iccha wud not have shouted and accused Veer, Veer would not have got drunk and then their one sided, one night stand (ONS) wud not have happened.
Based on this ONS she entered Bzoo faking pregnancy.She is still sitting tightly at Bzoo and having free lunches all bcoz of her best friend Iccha.Finally Tapu acknowledges Iccha's meherbaani on her directly or indirectly.
So I feel Iccha's mahanta is rubbing on Tappu tooSmile like true friends

well said Clap
who can beat such greatness of 2 dumbo's Smile

What to do Priya. If u get logics like bcoz Iccha stayed in Tapasya's haveli she got to meet Veer then following the same logic we can assume bcoz Iccha shouted at Veer, he got drunk and Tapasya cud consumate her marriage. Both friends helping each other selflessly to get PappuWink.

PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

She is helping her servant's daughter to save Bzoo from S and S( Nobody asked her to help, right).She willingly offered to help Iccha. Hai na Tappu mahanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Maybe she is grateful to Iccha. She realises that if Iccha wud not have shouted and accused Veer, Veer would not have got drunk and then their one sided, one night stand (ONS) wud not have happened.
Based on this ONS she entered Bzoo faking pregnancy.She is still sitting tightly at Bzoo and having free lunches all bcoz of her best friend Iccha.Finally Tapu acknowledges Iccha's meherbaani on her directly or indirectly.

well said Clap

What to do Priya. If u get logics like bcoz Iccha stayed in Tapasya's haveli she got to meet Veer then following the same logic we can assume bcoz Iccha shouted at Veer, he got drunk and Tapasya cud consumate her marriage. Both friends helping each other selflessly to get PappuWink.

haaa that makes sense Wink... i havent seen the consummation epi n im glad i havent ... see who can beat such greatness of twiddle dumb n twiddle dumber Big smile pappu teri to nikal padi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgnutmeg7souroj

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

well said Clap

where did this logic come from...its illogical...jin logon ko milna hota hai...woh toh kahi bhi mil jaate hain...

sonali_dgsouroj

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Ria!!! I am so posting your emoctions on the first page !!!! " title-- Awesome threesome " Wink Ragini MMS style ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katyperry

Brilliant thread sonali Clap

LOLLOL Ah the athelets!! LOL Thank you thankyou, please enlighten us with ur thoughts on this new jodi Embarrassed 

Go to top