Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjup83

Wow Sonali... wonderful thread... u have put on a lot of hardwork on it.. hai na???  Good job dear... 👏👏

Oh thankyou Anju 😊 how've you been? Yea that's what you do when you're ultimately jobless 😛😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonali dear, I have my apprehensions that this thread will not go on forever and ever*sigh* how I wish it cud have❤️❤️. After S and S r exposed TAPKI friendship will go down the drains 😭😭.
Tapasya has not changed😒, she is once again taking advantage of Iccha.She knows the weakness of each and every person and utilising it to the full.
Jogi Thakur
Jogi doubted her intentions so Taps shed two three crocodile tears, asked her father emotionally if he doesn't love her, if she is not his daughter and poor Jogi melted just like that.( Its so strange, just the day before when he was talking to Iccha he cud see the pain and tears in Iccha's eyes but chose to believe his biological daughter and still people think Jogi does not love his own daughter.)
Veer Singh Bundela
Taps knows Veer has started feeling for the baby. So whenever he is around she does her TRAP baby jaap and shows Veer that she is constantly in fear of loosing the baby. Veer babu after hearing baby talks thinks Tapasya has become a perfect wud be mother and  immediately becomes Pappu for Tappu😳😡.
Iccha Bundela
Iccha is the only person who knows her secret and also knows her intention but her biggest weakness is 'Tappu's dosti', so Taps take advantage of the situation ( S and S threat) and shows Iccha she has changed, is ready to help Iccha and is her true friend.
Like the rest of the people stupid Iccha once again falls for her talks and tears.

Yesterday TVSB told Iccha no body can come in between' hum dono aur Veer'( Iccha was a bit taken aback). I think by hum dono TVSB meant herself, TRAP baby and Veer😃

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Sonali dear, I have my apprehensions that this thread will not go on forever and ever*sigh* how I wish it cud have❤️❤️. After S and S r exposed TAPKI friendship will go down the drains 😭😭.
Tapasya has not changed😒, she is once again taking advantage of Iccha.She knows the weakness of each and every person and utilising it to the full.
Jogi Thakur
Jogi doubted her intentions so Taps shed two three crocodile tears, asked her father emotionally if he doesn't love her, if she is not his daughter and poor Jogi melted just like that.( <font color="#ff0000">Its so strange, just the day before when he was talking to Iccha he cud see the ipain and tears in Iccha's eyes but chose to believe his biological daughter and still people think Jogi does not love his own daughter.</font>)
Veer Singh Bundela
Taps knows Veer has started feeling for the baby. So whenever he is around she does her TRAP baby jaap and shows Veer that she is constantly in fear of loosing the baby. Veer babu after hearing baby talks thinks Tapasya has become a perfect wud be mother and immediately becomes Pappu for Tappu😳😡.
Iccha Bundela
Iccha is the only person who knows her secret and also knows her intention but her biggest weakness is 'Tappu's dosti', so Taps take advantage of the situation ( S and S threat) and shows Iccha she has changed, is ready to help Iccha and is her true friend.
Like the rest of the people stupid Iccha once again falls for her talks and tears.

<font color="#000000">Yesterday TVSB told Iccha no body can come in between' hum dono aur Veer'( Iccha was a bit taken aback). I think by hum dono TVSB meant herself, TRAP baby and Veer😃
</font>

perfect analysis 👏 👏 Tapu is classic example of fake life. If she can fake pregnancy thn wht is left. Big FAKER 😆 😆
souroj thumbnail
Hmmm so we are back to square one. Iccha's ' Tapasya ab badal chuki hain jaap has started' ufff😡😡. What is Iccha planning she will let Taps stay on and let Veer feel for TRAP baby😕 and later she will say Tappu tere liye ek Veer to kya main sau Veer kurban kar sakti hoon and leave Vee...Ya
hasini79 thumbnail

Hmmm so we are back to square one. Iccha's ' Tapasya ab badal chuki hain jaap has started' ufff😡😡. What is Iccha planning she will let Taps stay on and let Veer feel for TRAP baby😕 and later she will say Tappu tere liye ek Veer to kya main sau Veer kurban kar sakti hoon and leave Vee...Ya

souroj this time only one thing changed, when ichcha mata veer ka tyaag karegi tab veer tappu ko khushi khushi apnayega iss baar, becoz  he has soft corner now for tappu...only veer badal gaya hai this time AngryAngryAngry😉😉
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini79

souroj this time only one thing changed, when ichcha mata veer ka tyaag karegi tab veer tappu ko khushi khushi apnayega iss baar, becoz  he has soft corner now for tappu...only veer badal gaya hai this time 😉

Yes Hasini Veer will accept Taps wid open arms😳😡, but if Iccha does not have any problem why shud we bother😡😡 and finally she will give Tappu her incomplete khushi. Iccha idiot will keep on learning the hard way 😡😡
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Hasini Veer will accept Taps wid open arms😳😡, but if Iccha does not have any problem why shud we bother😡😡 and finally she will give Tappu her incomplete khushi. Iccha idiot will keep on learning the hard way 😡😡

I wonder what Tappu was thinking?!! Iccha couldnt read her intensions or what? Hum dono aur Veer ke beech mein koi nahi aa sakta! This is worser than Ankit's theory of leaving slippers outside the room. She was planning 3 of them together 😆😆😆😆
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha maata ki jai ho!!! What an idiot...😕I have never seen anyone more dumb than her. 😡How can she just ignore the fact that its not Veers child.😡😕 You know what ichcha, why dont you just do all of us a huge favour? Please put Veer on a golden platter and just hand it over to Tapsya khushi khushi. and walk away into bliss. The end.
hasini79 thumbnail

i didnt watch uttaran last 2 weeks, but when i read that ichcha is given respect, i thought i ll watch, n again with in 2 days they came back 2 square one, ichcha 's blind love towards tappu, n tappu still thinking of getting her love back, we were at the same position 4 months back tooo...
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢ichcha is the dumbest lead role in the soapworld
souroj thumbnail
TAPKI took their friendship to another level😃. They tied friendship band on each other❤️❤️.Both of them r sooo innocent😳.
 For Iccha Taps is not carrying Veer's child does not matter. She does not care for Vansh's memory gr8👏👏
and Taps she has become such a selfless friend😲😲. Her dialogue that she got her best friend back, that Veer is talking nicely to her, is all that matters to her and that she is very happy brought tears to my eyes😭😭.She just wants to stay in one corner of Veecha's life😔.
Today even Mai was telling she cud never understand TAPKI's friendship😳. Mai dont worry nor can we😕.