TAPKI= Tapasya+Ichki - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

wiaitng 4 tapki romance😍, this is the new gen next jodi🤣
o yeah 😍this pair is ⭐️you will find so much intense love in this pair😳 love , jealousy , anger, pain, happiness, sacrifices and so much more ..this couple is awesome, mind blowing , terrific o i am out of words😃please cvs leave veer and focus on this pair ..there is no masala in veeya and veecha ..tapki is the best⭐️
Originally posted by jdfan

o yeah 😍this pair is ⭐️you will find so much intense love in this pair😳 love , jealousy , anger, pain, happiness, sacrifices and so much more ..this couple is awesome, mind blowing , terrific o i am out of words😃please cvs leave veer and focus on this pair ..there is no masala in veeya and veecha ..tapki is the best⭐️

i have 2 admit the hug they shared had so much of passion its unbelievable 😆... u dont get such chemistry between 2 females these days
Originally posted by PreciousPri

i have 2 admit the hug they shared had so much of passion its unbelievable 😆... u dont get such chemistry between 2 females these days
yes thats why i am saying to cvs focus on this pair leave veer ..send to him to some  place where he takes the job of a social worker or something like that😆and show us more about  tapki...😃...

yup iccha never hugged veer like that😉 they have written a new chapter in history ,mindblowing jodi, and they have reunited after so many years, andar kaa passion ab baahar nikal raha hain🤣
now it is veer turn to get jealous, they will take their revenge on veer now by romancing in front of him
and veer will be🤪🤣

yes thats why i am saying to cvs focus on this pair leave veer ..send to him to some  place where he takes the job of a social worker or something like that😆and show us more about  tapki...😃...

exactly veer can never match up 2 tapki 😆😆 he can go to Dubai wiv Satya 😆 n sanchi 😆😆

yup iccha never hugged veer like that😉 they have written a new chapter in history ,mindblowing jodi, and they have reunited after so many years, andar kaa passion ab baahar nikal raha hain🤣
now it is veer turn to get jealous, they will take their revenge on veer now by romancing in front of him
and veer will be🤪🤣

yea so far i havent seen any good hugs from Veer uncle but these 2 r just way 2 good 👏👏 veer sharam se dhoob mare ga maybe 😆 
  Both tappu n Ichcha hav never hugged veer with so much passion...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ichha ...How I wish she had hugged vansh like this just once ...n told him all the real truth😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and veer will be
🤪🤣
🤣 it means
   Tappu to ichcha
          Ichcha  to Tappu

veer two reactions😉 when seeing Tapki's  romance will follow Tappu's reaction ... when she sees veecha romancing😉
after that sitting alone in his room .will follow ichcha's reaction... when she sees veeya romancing😆

and the story goes on and on🤣
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

exactly veer can never match up 2 tapki 😆😆 he can go to Dubai wiv Satya 😆 n sanchi 😆😆
yeah satya and sanchi will take good care of him🤣

🤣 it means
   Tappu to ichcha
          Ichcha  to Tappu

veer two reactions😉 when seeing Tapki's  romance will follow Tappu's reaction ... when she sees veecha romancing😉
after that sitting alone in his room .will follow ichcha's reaction... when she sees veeya romancing😆

and the story goes on and on🤣

Superb 👏👏👏 love it so much ... just wish this comes in an epi 😍🤣🤣