Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Likh lo Anmol-- ye dosti sirf S and S ka parda fash karne tak hi seemit hai!😳

i know that but tab tak🤢🤢, this track is horrible,glad i have other things to keep me occupied
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ufff Tappu once again doing nautanki, nobody understands her😭😭, every time only she got punished😭😭 ( if she was the only one who did mistake, then, only she wud have got punished isn't it😕😕) and her gr8 logic -she did not want to loose Iccha's dosti, at the same time her parent's love.
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be she means why Nani who was also responsible for some of the crimes should have been punished too. 😆   I and V had already suffered a lot because of her crimes and Vansh lost his life. So what else does T want?😡

Brilliant thread sonali 👏
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Ufff Tappu once again doing nautanki, nobody understands her😭😭, every time only she got punished😭😭 ( if she was the only one who did mistake, then, only she wud have got punished isn't it😕😕) and her gr8 logic -she did not want to loose Iccha's dosti, at the same time her parent's love.

she didnt want to loose Ichchha friendship, tht why she gave supari to eliminate her, so tht na rahega dost na mitegi dosti😆😆😆 i mean no dost no conflict. hai na mind blowing logic😉😉
jdfan thumbnail
awww Tapki is so sweet.😳such a nice couple 😍 i am so happy  that they are together again😃i have something  for them😃
please do  let me know from which shoe i should start showering my love on them😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wiaitng 4 tapki romance😍, this is the new gen next jodi🤣
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely stunning thread 👏

excellent work wvery 1 n ovcourse Sonali... ur a ⭐️ love ur emoticons 🤣
souroj thumbnail
From this friendship our Tappu bitiya has also learnt to be mahaan😃.
She is helping her servant's daughter to save Bzoo from S and S( Nobody asked her to help, right).She willingly offered to help Iccha. Hai na Tappu mahan😳😳.
Maybe she is grateful to Iccha. She realises that if Iccha wud not have shouted and accused Veer, Veer would not have got drunk and then their one sided, one night stand (ONS) wud not have happened.
Based on this ONS she entered Bzoo faking pregnancy.She is still sitting tightly at Bzoo and having free lunches all bcoz of her best friend Iccha.Finally Tapu acknowledges Iccha's meherbaani on her directly or indirectly.
So I feel Iccha's mahanta is rubbing on Tappu too😊 like true friends
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: souroj

From this friendship our Tappu bitiya has also learnt to be mahaan😃.
She is helping her servant's daughter to save Bzoo from S and S( Nobody asked her to help, right).She willingly offered to help Iccha. Hai na Tappu mahan😳😳.
Maybe she is grateful to Iccha. She realises that if Iccha wud not have shouted and accused Veer, Veer would not have got drunk and then their one sided, one night stand (ONS) wud not have happened.
Based on this ONS she entered Bzoo faking pregnancy.She is still sitting tightly at Bzoo and having free lunches all bcoz of her best friend Iccha.Finally Tapu acknowledges Iccha's meherbaani on her directly or indirectly.
So I feel Iccha's mahanta is rubbing on Tappu too😊 like true friends

well said 👏
who can beat such greatness of 2 dumbo's Smile