Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

One thing is very confusing, it was said tht people hate Tapu becoz of her acting skill. But surprisingly why her acting can't create love for newly devil turned angel πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

none of the actions of the 2 girls can b justified Yaar...i mean if they wanted to show a friendship they cud hav shown it being developed in a logical way ...to save veer ..ICHKI needs Tappu ...lolzz n hav forgotten tht she is there to snatch n cheat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shivani's reactions are the bestest...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Shivani's reactions are the bestest...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my special gift to Sonali with β€οΈπŸ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
With this new friendship track the two are acting like giggly teenagers with stupid plans...suddenly ichcha has lost her mind and forgotten about Veer is her husband...Taps is acting so childish...Veer seems to be in bliss...They are saving Veer like a commando mission saving from terrorist SnS...SnS suddenly on the dinning table looked alienated...bad direction...
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Aru-- Thanks re πŸ˜ƒ

@ Shivani-- Lovely gift-- πŸ˜† I used to do the same few years ago.. πŸ˜† Now the slightest pin drop can wake me up
sonali_dg thumbnail
I believe with no option left Tappu is yet again fooling Iccha. Iccha can be the only one who can save her through the mess of being kicked out.  Hence this whole DRAma, Drama queen! 🀒 
hermione8 thumbnail
I wrote this in the other Rathore thread, but it is apt here only..

Yesterday did you all notice the sudden change in her expression and stance once Ichcha and Ammu went inside and she turned towards Jogi? That itself showed that there is no change in her nautangi character and that she is trying to use Ichcha's naivete to fool her and after throwing out S & S, will claim Veer again and successfully throw Ichcha out saying she was very nice to these traitors.

Even when Ichcha was shot and was in hospital, Tapasya, after her dream sequence where she imagined that she was caught,  went and prayed to the Sai Baba idol in the hospital and then did her usual drama of asking for forgiveness from Ichcha by holding her ears, but then they showed that she did all that only to escape and Ichcha fell for it and did not expose her. Now they are not showing that she is back to her dramas again to fool not only Ichcha and Veer, but to fool us viewers also big time by trying to garner sympathy by her dialogues of no one understanding her and her thirst for love.

@ bold: So now Veer will join I & T and blissfully dance and sing,
                                       Ringa Ringa Roses
                                     Pockets full of LaddoosπŸ˜†
                                       Ashsha  Bushsha 
                                     All but One fall down
and you all know that 'One' is none other than the great invincible 'Tapasya' and about the 'Laddoos', the luck of the infertile casanova with dreams of a happy threesome..🀣🀣
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

I wrote this in the other Rathore thread, but it is apt here only..

Yesterday did you all notice the sudden change in her expression and stance once Ichcha and Ammu went inside and she turned towards Jogi? That itself showed that there is no change in her nautangi character and that she is trying to use Ichcha's naivete to fool her and after throwing out S & S, will claim Veer again and successfully throw Ichcha out saying she was very nice to these traitors.

Even when Ichcha was shot and was in hospital, Tapasya, after her dream sequence where she imagined that she was caught,  went and prayed to the Sai Baba idol in the hospital and then did her usual drama of asking for forgiveness from Ichcha by holding her ears, but then they showed that she did all that only to escape and Ichcha fell for it and did not expose her. Now they are not showing that she is back to her dramas again to fool not only Ichcha and Veer, but to fool us viewers also big time by trying to garner sympathy by her dialogues of no one understanding her and her thirst for love.

@ bold: So now Veer will join I & T and blissfully dance and sing,
                                       Ringa Ringa Roses
                                     Pockets full of LaddoosπŸ˜†
                                       Ashsha  Bushsha 
                                     All but One fall down
and you all know that 'One' is none other than the great invincible 'Tapasya' and about the 'Laddoos', the luck of the infertile casanova with dreams of a happy threesome..🀣🀣

A whole new worldπŸ˜†
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming🀣🀣🀣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣guys i saw the promo, dono haath milake keh rahe hain hum dono milke karenge satya sanchi kaa sarvnaash🀣, it looked really funny

sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

🀣guys i saw the promo, dono haath milake keh rahe hain hum dono milke karenge satya sanchi kaa sarvnaash🀣, it looked really funny

Likh lo Anmol-- ye dosti sirf S and S ka parda fash karne tak hi seemit hai!😳