Pavitra Rishta

Archana's double standards

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Archana fought with Manav last time when he didn't share his problems with her!! Now what she did??? In fact. she is risking the health and possibly life of her baby and not telling anything to Manav...

Why such double standards?????????? ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I totally agree, Archana is being very selfish here. This is not only about herself, this is about her child's health as well. She has no rigth keeping this from Manav. I am getting tired of Archana's selfish choices when it comes to her child, first she willingly ready to give her child to Varsha and now this. The writing is horrible for her character at the moment.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am feeling very very sorry for the baby that Archana is carrying ..It is indeed a very unlucky baby to have such parents ..They just don't care ...
Archana cared more for savita's health issues and other issues than she cares about her child's life ..And I though Manav cared bu t I was wrong ..looks like he will also give all his  money to the kaarnjkars ..It is more important for him to look mahaan than to be a good daddy ...

Very disapponted with Archana for showing such little concern for her child ..shame on her  and manav
No food , no medicines , no vitamins ...no clean place to live ..not even food at times or any electricity ..don't know how long this baby can survive with such careless and selfish parents ...
they are not fit tobe parents , they should just romance each other and Archu should act mahaan for Manav's family and manav should act mahaan for Archana's family ...These two should  not bring another life in this world ..they are just not ready for that .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So what is new...Archana has been hypocrite and having double standards for ever...Why should it be any different when it comes to this baby which she really cares 2 hoots about...She really does not even care about how manav feels about the baby..
She is in love with being in love and romancing a man name Manav...Nothing more...😔
I feel sad and bad for the unborn...What kind of a mother s/he got who is so detached from the baby...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am disappointed that the CVs are showing Manav and Archana in such a negative way. Their characters should have never been shown expecting when Manav and specifically Archana has a lot of growing up to do

archana accuse manav for hiding problem now she herself doing the same.i don't expect this from archana. she carry another life inside her.she should care about it properly.now manav also gives more importance to become mahan even it leads them great financial problem.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pregnancy timing sucks n Archana not telling Manav about her health problems is a big disappointment. These two have too many personal issues n problems to b parents right now. I'm feeling sad coz i was really waiting for this happiness in their life which i feel they highly deserved but as usual CVs never disappoint. They r expert in showing us half baked tracks
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Archu is one of those people who lives for others happiness while she suffers. Except she has no reason to suffer beacuse she has a husband who loves her alot and is very understanding. Plus she should realise it's not just her baby and Manav is equally responsible so I don't know why she came up with the idea that she was being a burden...😕

Red_eyes thumbnail
wow 1st it waz manav and now archu
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
give it  a break guys..archana love manav...she knows what he is going thru...the expenses r huge...she knows he is working like crazy to make ends meet. her family is aginst her , and manav's family too. what is she supposed to do...its but natural she didn't tell him. the way he is slogging any woman who loves him won't tell him inspite of any risk. put urself in archana's shoes and then think would u dump another major problem on the guy you most in the worl when u know its next to impossible for him to do anything for improving the situation.