DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
okay, i have to say, the verbal slap that koki gave to ahem was worth a round of applause. he really needed that speech.

but then all of a sudden ahems being all nice to Gopi just cause what his mom said. i mean i was hoping maybe there would be some self realization from ahem about what his mom said and how badly he treated Gopi...

im not saying some kind of i think im in love realization, but like what koki said insaniat ka rishta whatever. he could have thought like a human being that what he has done to Gopi was wrong and maybe then he could have been nice to Gopi, it would have been justified.

i mean if i were in Gopi place, i wouldnt want anyone to be nice to me because they had to. that would be worse than them being mean to me...

-- priyaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well, Ahem's not really ebing nice to Gopi

In today's episode, he still did scold her. Just not for breaking the perfume bottle.
I think he was still in shock from everything Koki said to him

I dont think Ahem will change his behaviour just because Koki said so.
He will come to the realizationt hat he's been incredibly mean and slowly start to change

I have faith in the SNS cv's to not mess this up

They will take this relationship slowly

Yuks
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor gopi - I feel so sorry for .  Just watching this drama sometime make me so mad ...Then I remember it is not real .
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When was ahem nice to gopi😕 He was just indifferent... If earlier he used to  be in the 'i hate you' mode, now he was in 'i dont care - u go to hell' mode...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miz-Priyaa

okay, i have to say, the verbal slap that koki gave to ahem was worth a round of applause. he really needed that speech.

but then all of a sudden ahems being all nice to Gopi just cause what his mom said. i mean i was hoping maybe there would be some self realization from ahem about what his mom said and how badly he treated Gopi...

im not saying some kind of i think im in love realization, but like what koki said insaniat ka rishta whatever. he could have thought like a human being that what he has done to Gopi was wrong and maybe then he could have been nice to Gopi, it would have been justified.

i mean if i were in Gopi place, i wouldnt want anyone to be nice to me because they had to. that would be worse than them being mean to me...

-- priyaa

I think what Kokila said shocked him but the reaction of Gopi to him in the bedroom reinforced what his Mom was telling him. She was petrified to be in the same room as him and was willing to walk over glass to get away from that place because he was in the bedroom, the fear in her eyes for breaking a bottle of his perfume all these things was to show Aham what he has made Gopi do because of the way he treats her, he probably intended to work in the room but on seeing her there and what happened he went outside on the gazebo and worked from there,...but as you could see he was mostly thinking over what his mother said then working...hopefully he should have also had flashbacks of how Gopi is to him and how she behaves around him, what happened earlier with the perfume etc...again it would have been good to see what he was thinking out there on the gazebo before his Mom turned up, also Kokila said to Gopi in the room that I'm looking for Aham where is he his "not answering his cell phone" that all points to hm not working but thinking... realisation has started.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Poor gopi - I feel so sorry for .  Just watching this drama sometime make me so mad ...Then I remember it is not real .

I know she is a good person, what did she do to get a pig as her husband.