India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

the precap indicated straight away

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
yesterdays precap indicated straight away now  when gauri wants to tell rudra everythng & wants to make him remember his pastBig smile then her own family members will instigate her not to tell anything to rudra about his pastD'ohit is very much clear from the precap itself that rajrani & her family members will somehow convince gauri not to tell anything to rudra even if she is asked about itBroken Hearta hint of it was given yesterday itself when gauri after being warned by pihu was trying her best to make rudra remember his first  conversation with her & pihu's leg got hurt at that particular point of time onlyCrynow when gauri wants  rudra to remember everything slowly & steadilyHug then the others including pihu who was positive till nowThumbs Up are trying to stop her by poking their nose in betweenAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
First, I think R will forget whatever happened in the boat, he wouldn't be able to remember the whole conversation with G, and the fact that he had flashbacks when they've first met, all that cause he was drunk!
Then, I agree with you Mona, everybody will instigate G for not telling him the truth. I am curious to know how P will justify her strange behaviour of yesterday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index