India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What I dont understand is

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
HOW CAN ICHCHA ACCEPT TAPASYA'S PREGNANCY KNOWING FULLY WELL SHES NOT CARYYING VEERS CHILD? WHAT HAPPENED TO HOLI KE DIN KA KASAMS?Confused WHY THE HELL THIS FRIENDSHIP TRACK? ITS TOO IRRITATING AND BAKWAAS.

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
May be this serial will end so soon.CV's want to save us 4m dis serialLOL
sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
UT may be rated #1 and getting high TRP...all this friendship track is just a means to test the pulse of the public so they thrown in different tracks...looks like they are holding Rathore as a trump card...may be after this new track response they will build on Rathore

I have a strong feeling with N&R getting married in 6-8mnths...the show can end or the story will cater to them being on leave or what is convenient to them as always and all the other actors have to pitch in and be at the mercy of the cvs story for them...R wanted a positive touch to her role so she is now getting that with this friendship track...an observation when an actor becomes popular they can call the shot of what they want - this is not being critical of them...

All of us have been saying it without any response from CVS - I believe strongly if they show ichcha as a strong protagonist and pursuing her damini pathshala etc that will be a strong track and they can tackle a lot of social issues with this track but they will not because cvs is so hung up with Taps/R making her the driver for the show (- which I dont believe is true) and stuck with her stupid/dumb pregnancy track...

strong ichcha character can pull this show with high TRP with story of a girl from basti rising up and making her dreams come true...she wanted to be like Jogi - her character should be given a chance to believe in herself and to stand strong...thats what uttaran was to start with...Taps character just makes ichcha weak as they are doing with this new friendship track Taps always basking "Taps is the best"  - this is no basis of a friendship where you demean the intelligence of a friend...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijiAasha1sourojPirated_FunRoshini1494

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I also dont like their friendship again. how can icchaa can forget what are the problems did by tappu in past, and present also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riatagore

I also dont like their friendship again. how can icchaa can forget what are the problems did by tappu in past, and present also.

wo icchaa mata hain isi liye Tongue...jaise bhoomi maata jo hoti hain sare citizens ki paap maaf karti hain...aise iccha mata...friendship ke liye veer tho bas ek choti si kurbaani hain...
-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiredofuttaran

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Coolgurll-

^^ROFLROFLROFL  ROFL

icha has got amnesia LOL she has forgot that tappu is not carrying veer's baby LOL Kudos to CVs for creating such a dumb character in TV historySleepy
CVS has amnesia totally demented crew...pathetic how they have ruined this show and this friendship track and Taps ka ronah dhonah is beyond words...Taps ke liyeh koee bhee sympathy mahsus nahee hotee...Ichcha ke character ke toh baat hee nahee karnee chahiyeh Taps koh ositive bananeh ke chakkar meh story koh mar dala, actor/characters koh mar dala...and UT team is celebrating 600 episodes and awards...feeling pride for dealing out crapy story what a shameEmbarrassed such talented actors and such a wasteAngry
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Just bcoz Taps is not carrying Veer's baby Iccha can freely feel and enjoy the growth of the baby. Now she has no insecurities.

LimitLessFan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top