India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

yesterday rudra dissapointed me so much

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
yesterday rudra dissapointed me so much with his suspicious  behaviour that i am very upset with himBroken Hearti didn't liked the way he was taking again & again pihu's name in between when gauri was trying to make him remember about his pastUnhappy i was completely shattered when he asked gauri is pihu their Questionwhen she told him to take the boat in the middle of  the riverD'ohalso didn't liked when after remembering about the boat scene he said to himself that he hopes that pihu doesn't know about his past drinking incidentBroken Heartrudra crossed all his limits when after receiving a phone call from maasi & after knowing about pihu's injury he ran just like P.T.Usha even faster than herThumbs Downwhen i saw him tearing his shirt & putting it on pihu's leg and carrying her into his arms i got completely shattered & couldn't stopped myself from cryingCryhe is just behaving as if  pihu is a magnet & he himself is a iron that whenever he sees or hears about gets attracted towards herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrrayadallieOrientalDancer

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
there appears to be more chemistry between rudr and pihu then rudr and gauri.

don't get me wrong i am all for the rudr-gauri combination.

but i am very puzzled by rudr's behaviour or rather creatives/producers take on this track.  if you are talking about destiny and kismet ... or cosmic or divine connection, then rightly Rudr shd be feeling a connection with Gauri even if he has lost his recent past memory.  Although memory tells him that he is in love with Pihu, he should feel an inexplicable deep connection to Gauri - a connection that he would find puzzling and which would make him question his feelingsfor Pihu.  That is the way the track should be - to show that love borne out of the the divine/kismet cannot be broken.

BUT here you have rudr totally, and i mean, TOTALLY forgetting the connection between Gauri and himself and only remembering the passionate love he has/had for Pihu.  Makes one wonder whether deep inside his love for Pihu continues to burn and that he had in the natural course of time supressed and replaced with Gauri (so sad if that is the way the creatives are going) -- is the destiny with Pihu and not Gauri as we thought all along?

Creatives please write with sense - if something is destined - it happens and the connection will remain-  but here the connection between rudr and gauri appears to be irrevocably broken.  To me appears that he has used and is using Gauri as a good friend whom he can discuss things and go for support but no passionate spark...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morisimNafisartaani_20monaghoshrayadallieKyunkiImafanOrientalDancer

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
infact i totally loved rudra yesterday..he rocked!!!! n for goodness sake to him gauri is a married woman who is married to someone else so even though he felt connection to her it would be not right just have patience and let the story take its course otherwise what will you be watching twists n turns are part of the serial man!!!!!Wacko

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
i don' think that R can be blamed for his behaviour toward P or toward G cause he's totally unaware of what's happening.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancer

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
rudra can not be blamed for what ever he is doing to gauri ...

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

i don' think that R can be blamed for his behaviour toward P or toward G cause he's totally unaware of what's happening.

Actually i don't blame Rudr for anything!!!

I BLAME THE CREATIVES..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancer

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

there appears to be more chemistry between rudr and pihu then rudr and gauri.

don't get me wrong i am all for the rudr-gauri combination.

but i am very puzzled by rudr's behaviour or rather creatives/producers take on this track.  if you are talking about destiny and kismet ... or cosmic or divine connection, then rightly Rudr shd be feeling a connection with Gauri even if he has lost his recent past memory.  Although memory tells him that he is in love with Pihu, he should feel an inexplicable deep connection to Gauri - a connection that he would find puzzling and which would make him question his feelingsfor Pihu.  That is the way the track should be - to show that love borne out of the the divine/kismet cannot be broken.

BUT here you have rudr totally, and i mean, TOTALLY forgetting the connection between Gauri and himself and only remembering the passionate love he has/had for Pihu.  Makes one wonder whether deep inside his love for Pihu continues to burn and that he had in the natural course of time supressed and replaced with Gauri (so sad if that is the way the creatives are going) -- is the destiny with Pihu and not Gauri as we thought all along?

Creatives please write with sense - if something is destined - it happens and the connection will remain-  but here the connection between rudr and gauri appears to be irrevocably broken.  To me appears that he has used and is using Gauri as a good friend whom he can discuss things and go for support but no passionate spark...

I agree totally. He remembered that it was gauri who sold him the soda, and there were together in the boat and the very next breath he ran towards Pihu forgetting everything else. What nonsense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

infact i totally loved rudra yesterday..he rocked!!!! n for goodness sake to him gauri is a married woman who is married to someone else so even though he felt connection to her it would be not right just have patience and let the story take its course otherwise what will you be watching twists n turns are part of the serial man!!!!!Wacko

You are right that twist n turns are part of the serial but if the twist and turns are not to the liking of the audience then it would not make any sense for the show to go on. I always preach one thing although these are all drama and serials, it must have some amount of reality in it and it must please it audience for it to do well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Go to top