Why does Jigar live in poverty?

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
On one hand the Modis consider themselves like birlas and tatas of gujrat and on the other hand, their son Jigar lives in such intense poverty๐Ÿ˜• Why is he always trying to make two ends meet? They can gift diamond sets to Kinjal but he has only 200 rupees to give to his wife for shopping Even a middle class family would be better off than that๐Ÿ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What I dont understand is why Jigar gets a pocket money

I would understand that he gets a montly alllowance if he wasn't working

But he works within the company every day, should't he be getting a salary?
And even if his salary is very low, he has nothing to spend it on (doesn't pay any home expenses, his car is Ahem's old one)
So whatever little salary he does get would just remain in his account and go to Raashi anyway, right?

The Jigar's allowance thing never made any sense to me

Yuks
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jigar works for monthly salary. he is considered as a staff and not as the boss. but whatever money he gets is often spent by rashi. remember she pays 5000 for parlour, 3000 for mobile bill, and god only knows how much on her mother. so naturally he runs short of money. of late he had spend money on rashi's shopping in swiz, poor fellow where will he get money for rashi's whims and fancies.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Jigar is smart and hide his money from rashi...   I would...I loved what he said to rashi today   Ha Ha
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I think Jigar is smart and hide his money from rashi...   I would...I loved what he said to rashi today   Ha Ha

i think he also does,  he has seen rashis spending habits he will not tell her anything
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup ans one more both the dikra's of modi family are very kunjus and makhi chus types lolz even ahem neverh  wastes money
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

jigar works for monthly salary. he is considered as a staff and not as the boss. but whatever money he gets is often spent by rashi. remember she pays 5000 for parlour, 3000 for mobile bill, and god only knows how much on her mother. so naturally he runs short of money. of late he had spend money on rashi's shopping in swiz, poor fellow where will he get money for rashi's whims and fancies.

Yes I agree, his an employee of the company receiving a salary, though he doesn't have household expenses in the Modi mansion, she has been using his money carelessly already, on palour visits and phone bills, just to add to what @shruthi2010 said, they have just come from a trip, I think Jigar might have cashed in his paycheck to change it to spending money for all the shopping she did in Switzerland and has only got back, how was he supposed to get more money to give her again? What he had in his wallet and he gave it to her.
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jigar would be saving money for future . Planing for future yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dun knw y he is treated like staff common he doesn't even have a private cabin ..hw can any wife tolerate her husband being treated like a chaprasi...its better they shift to a new house ...rashi's behaviour towards jigar is right to 90% out of 100%...jigar has no self respect    careless boy i  hate him i will never marrya person who ha no own self respect...modi's r so rich can'tr they giv their son 1 liakh atleast
ann_belle thumbnail
Even in family business you need to work your way to the top... Ahem is only thinking of work, so very quickly he became the right hand of his Kaka... Jigar is too much like Hetal and not so business minded, so he is very chalta, chalta at work and has not progressed too far at work...

Even Azim Premji's (Wipro owners sons) worked their way up the company and neither of them are yet directors, they are just employees...In life hard work should bring you success not family name... The family is giving jigar everything food, clothes, house, so for his personal expenses that much salary to start with is fair... He needs to build his reputation at work by working hard, not wasting time with his wife and expecting free money...