Gurmeets Blog Updated - Daily schedule

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely response you all are giving to Debina and my blog!  Today I want to share a day in my life with you all.  My mornings start at 6 AM as I get ready to reach the sets by 7 AM for shoot.  I am shooting till about 7 PM after which I leave for home and get ready for action classes!  Yes you heard it right, action!  Both Debina and I are currently learning action and I have to tell you Debina is great at kicks and action as she has also in the past learned horse riding.  Action classes are daily Monday-Saturday and sometimes even Sundays.  And after action classes which are from 8 PM to about 10:30 PM, then I head to the gym or dance classes.  Three days a week I hit the gym and three days a week Debina and I head over to dance classes together!  

It's a lot of fun as I really enjoy action and dance!  The day ends by reaching home by 12 AM after which I freshen up, have dinner and head off to sleep.  Yes I am surviving on about 4-5 hours of sleep but that isn't bothering me much as I am all pumped up to learn things I love.  Sometimes my classmates in my action class tell me that they are amazed that after 12 hours of shoot, I have the energy to come to action classes.  In all honesty, I love action and it had gotten left out in the middle due to hectic schedules but I am so glad that I am back to it.    

My schedule from the last two months has been something like this and I am really loving it!  And yes I am also being extra conscious with my diet as I now have Debina who labels my tiffin boxes with numbers and timings on when I should be eating what during the day!  So I guess I am taking in the right amount of protein, and having the right food to compliment the exercise and it really feels great!

Love,

Gurmeet

http://gurmeetdebina.india-forums.com/2011/05/398-action-packed-days.htm

Edited by Aruti - 12 years ago
Thanx a lot for posting...enjoyed reading it...
4 to 5 hours sleep n al work!!!!!!!!!! m speechless