Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Karan Johar + John = JOJO

πŸ˜†

or John +Karan = JokarπŸ˜‰

Jokar e"gay"... woh bhar e"gay" ( in chatur langauge!!)πŸ˜† Edited by TallyHo - 13 years ago
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Oh man, no way!!John is gay too 

Is there any relationsip in Bollywood that functions normally I wonder...

in todays day and age, what is 'normal'? everything has become so liberal and acceptable= it is so sad

even marriages are like a convenient way to have a home and food and kids at the end of a day where sincerity and loyalty has no meaning- Bwood is just a magnifying glass or a little example of what is happeneing in society as a whole

and btw- why is everyone thinking it is kjo- God knows how many film makers are bi or gay..
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusu

in todays day and age, what is 'normal'? everything has become so liberal and acceptable= it is so sad

even marriages are like a convenient way to have a home and food and kids at the end of a day where sincerity and loyalty has no meaning- Bwood is just a magnifying glass or a little example of what is happeneing in society as a whole

and btw- why is everyone thinking it is kjo- God knows how many film makers are bi or gay..

I agree it is sad and some marriages are the way you have explained but it is not so with all families, many families live happy lives where there is sincerity and loyalty in marriages,however with Bollywood unconventional relationships seems to go to a whole new level but I guess the lifestyle of people in the entertainment business is way different to the common man. 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

🀣🀣🀣

if you ever heard of open relationship & secret lovers, sheee? πŸ˜‰

You mean they had an open relationship and she had secret lovers? Don't know and don't care.

Originally posted by: sheee

You mean they had an open relationship and she had secret lovers? Don't know and don't care.

sheee, open the link above. you may get your answer.πŸ˜‰

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
got it mogli. I am so lazy that In friend_rock's topic I copied "interesting" from a comment above and posted it in that topic. Then I came here and checked mogli's post, clicked that link secret lovers and when it was time to comment there, I pasted that "interesting" I copied from friend_rock's topic.
sheee thumbnail
Now that "interesting" comment look so out of place in that topic.
One problem I faced was a message that I couldn't post same "interesting" two times. So what I did was put a . period at the end. then it worked. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Men in the industry are opportunistic desperate and disgusting.  Will fall to any low  for a career.

JA with KJ  = A symbiotic association  to advance a failing career. Another  version maybe of the " casting couch".

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
sogazelle thumbnail
Oh shoot! I just started liking John... I'm devastated that he's gay... Boy, all these gay stories are going to turn me off Bollywood. I think it's because most these directors are gay and so they cast actors who pay in nature...
what a bummer!

Originally posted by: sogazelle

Oh shoot! I just started liking John... I'm devastated that he's gay... Boy, all these gay stories are going to turn me off Bollywood. I think it's because most these directors are gay and so they cast actors who pay in nature...
what a bummer!

just felt like highlighting, Sog. πŸ˜Š