Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hot Couple's SPLIT:-FilmMaker to Blame ? (Page 6)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Why should everything in BW be so fake and stupid? Why can't a relationship be genuine & true? I just don't UNDERSTAND!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun-SalShah4eva-

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
firstly: KNEW ITTT.  i was watching the KWK epi with a friend and i said that i think John could pretty much swing both ways and maybe him and karan were closer than they let on.

secondly: I don't think he's full on gay, like the episode suggested i think John is just an overall sexual person. He could have been with Bipasha for 9 years, and that too in a sexual relationship but i don't think that restricts his ability to find the same sex equally attractive. I think he's very sexually liberal, but even if your going to be with a guy why would you pick Karan Johan -___-''.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusMadhuriDixitAntlerseraserbamboocopter

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masakaliii

firstly: KNEW ITTT.  i was watching the KWK epi with a friend and i said that i think John could pretty much swing both ways and maybe him and karan were closer than they let on.

secondly: I don't think he's full on gay, like the episode suggested i think John is just an overall sexual person. He could have been with Bipasha for 9 years, and that too in a sexual relationship but i don't think that restricts his ability to find the same sex equally attractive. I think he's very sexually liberal, but even if your going to be with a guy why would you pick Karan Johan -___-''.

it's bollywood, its a give and take kind of situation most likely. John "gives" himself to karan and karan  takes. Karan will in exchange give John movie deals and JOhn will take. Win win situation. Evil side of bollywood.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmebamboocopter

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by masakaliii

it's bollywood, its a give and take kind of situation most likely. John "gives" himself to karan and karan  takes. Karan will in exchange give John movie deals and JOhn will take. Win win situation. Evil side of bollywood.Ouch

how charming of karan Ermm . If John really is going to gay route i hope he finds a guy he likes rather than someone he can strike deals with.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Wow Arjun...thats news to me!

Here is the link to the epi on you tube. Where he talked about when sajid asked him a question. Also there were news reports on it but Arjun is the one who talked about it.

Edited by wat_up - 11 May 2011 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by KatForeva

Wow Arjun...thats news to me!

Here is the link to the epi on you tube. Where he talked about when sajid asked him a question. Also there were news reports on it but Arjun is the one who talked about it.

Thanks for that. Will watch it in a bit. He is so honest then!ShockedClap
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hahahaha this is just funny. I don't know even know why...
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nooo
so seriosuly john and bips broke upBroken Heart

Go to top