Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
this isnt shocking since i felt Karan and John were very flirtatious in the KWK episode but now im starting to get concerned... all the men in bollywood are gay!! i used to love John but now... 😔

theres nothing wrong with gays but girls u know what i mean... all the guys in bollywood are either married or gay... or married and gay! 😆

ps. one of my best friends is gay... hes pretty cool... been friends for 5years!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hawww...John and Karan 😲😆 

I thought the same thing, I hope its not true but I have to admit the KWK episode is making me think there may be some truth to this rumor
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol...now i know why karan always used to talk only about srk until a few months back.😆...seems like KJ got a new ''lover'' now.😉🤣
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do they live in an apartment or villa? I live in an apartment and whenever the neighbours fight, although they are loud we cant really hear what they are squabbling about!! this supposed neighbour hearing all the nitty gritty details is surprising!! and dont tell me john-bips cant afford a sound proof house!! the news is very juicy but the source is very unreliable!!
Mistyy thumbnail
someone is taking dostana act too seriously😉
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😭John and Karan? Nahiiin😒

Man Karan is quick pehle SRK, phir Sid, phir John who's next?🤪
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lols m not shocked...  :p
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I recently saw a John-Bips ad. I don't think they have broken up!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If this news is true and about john and karan then john is just using karan. By the way if john is gay, then what was he doing with bipasha since 6 or 7 years?

We can't  even say that relationship was just for cover, because bepasha is like female emran hashmi. How could she be in a relationship just for cover. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bipasha  is not an  IDIOT  and wouldn't be in a relationship with John. She had no reason to hang on to him.   And  that too they were together for more than a DECADE.

Why is it just the MEN are in news from Bollywood?

Obviously  Men in Bollywood  are so desperate and disgusting that they will even change their preferences for the sake of career.

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago