Did it or did it not make the cut? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

but i  liked the epi yaar..didn't get time to comment since yest...firstly, karan was at his best...he acted wonderfully in all his scenes..the heaviness in his voice, his expressions were just perfect n depicted his pain so beautifully..now i can say that there r a few ppl . who look good even while crying  the worst scene was family mourning ๐Ÿคข specially daddaji..couldn't make out he was laughing or crying or complaining or scoling..poor dialogue delivery..the guy can't act in emotional scenes ๐Ÿคข gayitri didn't perform ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i always liked the actress but yest. she was a bit artificial...n i dun like her leaning on BMA or looking at the ground...kuch zyada hi hilna ho gaya..

varsha's part was also good..reminded me of my days..when i gave my baby to my MIL, she said "bache ki koi fikr nahi hai", when i kept her in my room, she said "bache ko room mein bandh kar rakha hai, u don't want her to play with us" ๐Ÿคข kisi taraf sukh nahi hai...varsha is the smartest...aaram karo aur rajkumari ko dadi ko do ๐Ÿ˜† i dun think she's a careless mother, she's just taking advantage of the support system that she's got...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it happens in these days ke one doesn't get time for themselves n situation is pathetic..truely..u cannot do what u want to..like varsha said na "i'll teach anshu"...nothing goes as per the plan...bas baby baby baby baby ! ye sach toh "sweekar" karna hi padega. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

As much as I hate Papita & her manipulative ways; I do agree with you she is handling the situation with exceptional tact๐Ÿ˜‰ Kaash everybody uses their brains as much. Yes, you do need the alone time when you have a new born for your own sanity & everybody else's๐Ÿ˜†

There is so much changing in your life, you need the time to relax & regroup. The expectations for a mother are way too high & sometimes even small things you do for yourself can be misconstrued. That is the way of life๐Ÿ˜• The awwโ€ฆmoments are only for tv; real life situation for mothers is toughโ€ฆ.If Rajsri had issues, why did she stop kaki-kaki from sending him to tutoring? Why did Varsha volunteer? Haan, she wanted to do something for herself probably, woh bhi sahi hai, saara din baby, baby, is not practical but she does have a excellent support system & Rajsri is probably one of the best saas's I have seen. Most m-i-l's will not volunteer to take the baby at night, only mothers doโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by FLGators

Haan Vini, when they show the absurd the forum is at its best๐Ÿ˜† Charu as always in her element๐Ÿ‘ When the episodes are good, we are in hiding...๐Ÿคฃ Just kidding...Kal kya bakwaas dikhaya; pura episode pakau.

Can a girl be so naive? Naithik looks very upset, all the family members caught crying but uski dhimak ki bathi nahi jali? ๐Ÿ˜•It wasn't until the end of the episode that she realized something was amiss, TG for small mercies! Otherwise this could have gone into next week 

RB got some brownie points for the hug, but kisine uska expression check kiya? Did I see a smiling RB or was it pride? Either way, was that appropriate for the moment? Hileli tho garden hilathi rahi. BM &G3 crying was more of a comical relief; leaning on each other like conjoined twins...๐Ÿ˜†The only scene that was worth watching was G3 looking at Akshara tearfully & Akshara finally sensing it...It was a beautiful scene, rare maa-beti moments, full marks to both๐Ÿ‘ DJ was totally not in his element & we have seen better Munna-G3 scenes...

I hope they show the girl move on & learn something from this experience. I do not expect a 21yr old girl dwelling on this for too long...It's almost the like she has aged 10-20yrs since she got married, all in 2 yrs๐Ÿคข I am hoping no more tears over this next week, is that too much to expect? ...In YR & for Akshara, it sure is!

yaah di as u know we excel in finding flaws in dimri's creativity... infact we r just waiting for her to deliver some absurd scenes n then she'll have to pay it through intense criticism in return.. ๐Ÿ˜† i agree at times akshi really behave abnormal.. i mean its almost two years since they got married n by that time couples tends to interpret each other's silence too.. but humare naksh ko tho sirf blank message ki language samajh aati hai..๐Ÿ˜ฒ facial expression aur gestures ki nahi... waise no hopes from akshi coz i know no matter how much do i defend her she'll prolly go in depression n dwell there for another 2 months..  yeh dimri se aur kya expect kare di? as she's known for her dragging skills.. first she raised high hopes by showing naksh romance n smp's... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ n now its our turn to bear all this crap n matam dont known for how long??  maine toh excitement mein Angel pe poems bhi bana dali thi but mujhe kya pata tha its all in vain..๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by gutky

yaah di as u know we excel in finding flaws in dimri's creativity... infact we r just waiting for her to deliver some absurd scenes n then she'll have to pay it through intense criticism in return.. ๐Ÿ˜† i agree at times akshi really behave abnormal.. i mean its almost two years since they got married n by that time couples tends to interpret each other's silence too.. but humare naksh ko tho sirf blank message ki language samajh aati hai..๐Ÿ˜ฒ facial expression aur gestures ki nahi... waise no hopes from akshi coz i know no matter how much do i defend her she'll prolly go in depression n dwell there for another 2 months..  yeh dimri se aur kya expect kare di? as she's known for her dragging skills.. first she raised high hopes by showing naksh romance n smp's... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ n now its our turn to bear all this crap n matam dont known for how long??  maine toh excitement mein Angel pe poems bhi bana dali thi but mujhe kya pata tha its all in vain..๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan vini, Akshara ko maine bhi bahut defend kiya until the time she came back from the 1st MU. Uske baad maatagiri start hogaya, even then I defended her till I couldn't take no more๐Ÿ˜† 

Miscarriage is not the end of the world for a healthy young 21yr old girl. It's not like she is never can bear children. MC is sensationalized for the sake of drama. Routinely happens, people accept it & move on to have beautiful, healthy babies. This should also be a lesson to G3/Singhania's who did not support them initially when they decided not to have a child until she was fit enough to bear them

Poem, baby room, sab hold pe rakh dho. Kya patha tumhari angel pehle aa jaayโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜† Most likely scenarioโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by _charu_

but i  liked the epi yaar..didn't get time to comment since yest...firstly, karan was at his best...he acted wonderfully in all his scenes..the heaviness in his voice, his expressions were just perfect n depicted his pain so beautifully..now i can say that there r a few ppl . who look good even while crying  the worst scene was family mourning ๐Ÿคข specially daddaji..couldn't make out he was laughing or crying or complaining or scoling..poor dialogue delivery..the guy can't act in emotional scenes ๐Ÿคข gayitri didn't perform ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i always liked the actress but yest. she was a bit artificial...n i dun like her leaning on BMA or looking at the ground...kuch zyada hi hilna ho gaya..

varsha's part was also good..reminded me of my days..when i gave my baby to my MIL, she said "bache ki koi fikr nahi hai", when i kept her in my room, she said "bache ko room mein bandh kar rakha hai, u don't want her to play with us" ๐Ÿคข kisi taraf sukh nahi hai...varsha is the smartest...aaram karo aur rajkumari ko dadi ko do ๐Ÿ˜† i dun think she's a careless mother, she's just taking advantage of the support system that she's got...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it happens in these days ke one doesn't get time for themselves n situation is pathetic..truely..u cannot do what u want to..like varsha said na "i'll teach anshu"...nothing goes as per the plan...bas baby baby baby baby ! ye sach toh "sweekar" karna hi padega. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yaah the epi was good especially naitik ๐Ÿ˜ he stole the entire show n was stunning in his role as helpless father... ๐Ÿ‘ but i though thoda dragging ho raha tha ... dino's acted at their worst..  but charu di akshi bhi acchi lagti hai while crying (atleast sometimes i do acknowledge her crying skills)... ๐Ÿ˜† 
agreed varsha wants to help anshu with his studies n she's not at all careless but she needs to learn time management... i think she should concentrate more on ananya rather than other tasks... her child shld be her first priority during this initial months atleast... n as u said jab baby angel aa hi gaya hai unki life mein she better accept the fact n enjoy her motherhood ...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haan vini, Akshara ko maine bhi bahut defend kiya until the time she came back from the 1st MU. Uske baad maatagiri start hogaya, even then I defended her till I couldn't take no more๐Ÿ˜† 

Miscarriage is not the end of the world for a healthy young 21yr old girl. It's not like she is never can bear children. MC is sensationalized for the sake of drama. Routinely happens, people accept it & move on to have beautiful, healthy babies. This should also be a lesson to G3/Singhania's who did not support them initially when they decided not to have a child until she was fit enough to bear them

Poem, baby room, sab hold pe rakh dho. Kya patha tumhari angel pehle aa jaay'.๐Ÿ˜† Most likely scenario'.๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ kya di aap tho teasing mein sabse aage ho... abhi toh main choti bachi hoon... i'm just 23 yrs old ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ n dont worry di humne family planning kar le hai.. no angel for another 3 years ... strict instruction from my fiance.. ๐Ÿคฃ  he said till that time u r my ANGEL..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gutky - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gutky

๐Ÿคฃ kya di aap tho teasing mein sabse aage ho... abhi toh main choti bachi hoon... i'm just 23 yrs old ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ n dont worry di humne family planning kar le hai.. no angel for another 3 years ... strict instruction from my fiance.. ๐Ÿคฃ  he said till that time u r my ANGEL..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†

Pata hai Baisa kya kahegi, 23 mein humne 6 bacche paida kiya tha...๐Ÿคฃ

Pata hai Baisa kya kahegi, 23 mein humne 6 bacche paida kiya tha...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ haan di but thankfully at my inlaws place nobody has thinking like baisa...๐Ÿ˜ƒ humare yaha toh sab naitik jaisi soch rakte hai.. ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy life to the fullest before angel enters ur life...๐Ÿ˜†

As much as I hate Papita & her manipulative ways; I do agree with you she is handling the situation with exceptional tact๐Ÿ˜‰ Kaash everybody uses their brains as much. Yes, you do need the alone time when you have a new born for your own sanity & everybody else's๐Ÿ˜†

There is so much changing in your life, you need the time to relax & regroup. The expectations for a mother are way too high & sometimes even small things you do for yourself can be misconstrued. That is the way of life๐Ÿ˜• The aww'moments are only for tv; real life situation for mothers is tough'.If Rajsri had issues, why did she stop kaki-kaki from sending him to tutoring? Why did Varsha volunteer? Haan, she wanted to do something for herself probably, woh bhi sahi hai, saara din baby, baby, is not practical but she does have a excellent support system & Rajsri is probably one of the best saas's I have seen. Most m-i-l's will not volunteer to take the baby at night, only mothers do'.๐Ÿ˜Š

yaah di rajshri is the best saas one could get... she's really adoring n love her dil n always support her... ๐Ÿ˜Š mother's life is indeed very hectic... no time for recreation n reunion... their entire time revolve around looking after their kids... but as far as i've noticed most MIL do volunteer to take babies at night .. coz they understand n acknowledge their efforts n tiredness all day long n hence during nights they help them out... ๐Ÿ˜Š