Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhaviben

yes  now  bahu  need  her  . birthday  per  jo  besan  ki  chikki  khayi  thi  voh  yad  karke  G3  will  help bahu๐Ÿ˜†. bahu  ne  jo  maka  jaap  kiya  hai  uska  phal  mangne  ka  vakte  aagaya  hai.

hope so too...misunderstandings na ho, bus. The whole thing about Akshara not knowing is to create drama Pata nahi ab kitne din rona dekhna padega๐Ÿ˜ญ They don't have anything happening at the Maheswari's other than some gossiping women who can't mind their business... Rashmi track is going nowhere. Rona dhona sab kuch hai lagtha hai...
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

hope so too...misunderstandings na ho, bus. The whole thing about Akshara not knowing is to create drama Pata nahi ab kitne din rona dekhna padega๐Ÿ˜ญ They don't have anything happening at the Maheswari's other than some gossiping women who can't mind their business... Rashmi track is going nowhere. Rona dhona sab kuch hai lagtha hai...

tum  rona  dhona  ki  baat  karrahi  ho  i  was  thinking  that  now  Rashmi  ki  shadi  mai  maa  akshara  se  gulabo  giri  na  karvane  lage  that  she  is  now  preg  anymore  fir  aaram  karne  ki  kya  jarurat  hai?  dont  want  to  think  about  maheshwari  and  specialy  rajashri  ๐Ÿ˜ก jis  din  usko  pata  chalega  god  save  us  the  most๐Ÿฅฑ she  will  cry  like  ๐Ÿ˜ญand  when  akshi  was  in  lokar  room  that  time  mari  baachi ๐Ÿ˜ญ. now  she  even  cry  more  and  i  cant  take  it. i  still want  CV  to  show  naksh  imotion  and  not  rajashris  and  crying  . i  dont  want  her  to  take  akshi  to  maheshwari house  atall. i  want  naksh  togather  and  they  might  have  to  send  them  on  vacation  to  have  some  time  togather and  away  form  the  crying. hope  CV  cover  all that.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madhaviben

tum  rona  dhona  ki  baat  karrahi  ho  i  was  thinking  that  now  Rashmi  ki  shadi  mai  maa  akshara  se  gulabo  giri  na  karvane  lage  that  she  is  now  preg  anymore  fir  aaram  karne  ki  kya  jarurat  hai?  dont  want  to  think  about  maheshwari  and  specialy  rajashri  ๐Ÿ˜ก jis  din  usko  pata  chalega  god  save  us  the  most๐Ÿฅฑ she  will  cry  like  ๐Ÿ˜ญand  when  akshi  was  in  lokar  room  that  time  mari  baachi ๐Ÿ˜ญ. now  she  even  cry  more  and  i  cant  take  it. i  still want  CV  to  show  naksh  imotion  and  not  rajashris  and  crying  . i  dont  want  her  to  take  akshi  to  maheshwari house  atall. i  want  naksh  togather  and  they  might  have  to  send  them  on  vacation  to  have  some  time  togather and  away  form  the  crying. hope  CV  cover  all that.

haa this time I dont want rajshri to take her to maheswaries... again there also rona dhona starts... it better naksh stays in singhanias... It will be even more good, if dj n rb tells naitik to take her some good place to feel her better... cv's atleast take them somewhere this time... after that they can show rashmi's marriage...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanku sari for the wonderful post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ yaar yeh forum humein har cheez ki knowledge deti hai...isiliye isse door jaane mein bohot dukh hota hai...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
and i know YR hai isliye ismein kuch alag hi dikhayenge...i never wanted a MC which is very common in K-serials...dhakka maarna, papita ka juice peela dena, etc etc etc...
Dimri ne bohot dhund ke nikaala hai yeh reason...which is rare but not an impossible situation...i can relate to this coz same thing happened mere ghar par bhi... pata hi nahi chala ki she miscarried the child... medicines dekar foetus nikaala gaya... this is the reason YR mere dil ke aur bhi kareeb hota jaata hai...can't relate to it so much...
n now i don't think Singhanias will blame Akshara for the MC...coz yeh dikhana bohot hi pagalpan hoga...๐Ÿ˜• these articles are so misleading...abse i will only read it n won't believe it...i can't say ki i wont read those articles coz YR se realted kuch bhi news padhna hi hai...๐Ÿ˜†
ab toh bas dekhna hai how the family handles this...esp Naksh...
promo mein Akshara just couldn't believe it yaar...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa this time I dont want rajshri to take her to maheswaries... again there also rona dhona starts... it better naksh stays in singhanias... It will be even more good, if dj n rb tells naitik to take her some good place to feel her better... cv's atleast take them somewhere this time... after that they can show rashmi's marriage...

arrey baba no Maheshwaris... i am not willing to hear n watch her meri bachchi meri bachchi... ๐Ÿคข  its very irritating to watch her paglanpan again and again..
plzz use Naitik ke paas rakho n show them coming out from this loss...
hope to see them happy once again after i am back from my vacation..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail

@ TS,

Kudos. The post is rationalizing the things in perspectives. They've come up with a calculated risk. The tasting part is aesthetics. So far, not missing much, but for some minor technicalities...May they keep it up... Their goal, to show the couple negotiating one of the deepest pain a couple can face, hope they might have thought of consulting some professional on psychological aspects of this kind of loss and go about it carefully. They have an opportunity at hand...if only public melodrama restricted, (not possible though, the support cast will not allow it!๐Ÿ˜†) and private scenes more subtle and more prevalent (hopeful)...

Yes, good there is no vamp as events unfolded...The actors were good and Naitik's act evoked empathy. His situation landed him greater scope and he excelled (the actor). So is Hina. Hope she'd improve her grief scenes with more of subtlety.

@ last sentence, Such rationalizing posts are a treat to read-open forum give us this opportunity- invited or uninvited.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ For me too this watch has become a 'long haul'...started in company of near ones and grew on me with some topicalities and some flashes of brilliances...Lately, perhaps they are doing things correctly. How else would they induce thought provoking posts?!

kingini_aardra thumbnail
thanx for the post.
its always happy to read ur post ...
but akshi??????????
i dont know what will be her reaction on hearing this??????????????
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the doctor did a poor job...she cannot leave everything to husband or ma or any other relative ..doctor herself should have told Akshara bec. she's the only one who can convince her that it's normal and it's not necessary ke everytime there will be some complication...she can become pregnant again n have a healthy baby...will naitik explain her this? ๐Ÿคข she was hesitant to tell Naitik abt the MC ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why? 

sarita di.. awesome post..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ light hearted yet very serious..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

charu di and samarth bhai are to my all time favourite.. jitna kaho utna kam hai yaha to..๐Ÿ˜›

i agree with each and everything u all said.. MC is not something im of.. im way too small to u nderstand this sensitive issue.. but yes im happy that dimri did not create any over the top scenes to depict this drama..

now just waiting to see what will naksh do now..
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smrth

@ TS,

Kudos. The post is rationalizing the things in perspectives. They've come up with a calculated risk. The tasting part is aesthetics. So far, not missing much, but for some minor technicalities...May they keep it up... Their goal, to show the couple negotiating one of the deepest pain a couple can face, hope they might have thought of consulting some professional on psychological aspects of this kind of loss and go about it carefully. They have an opportunity at hand...if only public melodrama restricted, (not possible though, the support cast will not allow it!๐Ÿ˜†) and private scenes more subtle and more prevalent (hopeful)...

Yes, good there is no vamp as events unfolded...The actors were good and Naitik's act evoked empathy. His situation landed him greater scope and he excelled (the actor). So is Hina. Hope she'd improve her grief scenes with more of subtlety.

@ last sentence, Such rationalizing posts are a treat to read-open forum give us this opportunity- invited or uninvited.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ For me too this watch has become a 'long haul'...started in company of near ones and grew on me with some topicalities and some flashes of brilliances...Lately, perhaps they are doing things correctly. How else would they induce thought provoking posts?!

@smrth ' Loved your feedback, very deep & insightful as usual. I have stopped expecting the CV's exploring psychological aspects with any situation. They have had ample opportunities in the past. Most recently, Varsha had a baby & couldn't bond with the child. I was hoping against hope that they would explore it further, maybe dwell a little on postpartum depression or just hormonal mood swings but it was not meant to be. Instead, she just abruptly stopped going to college & resumed her responsibility; no explanations given. Being a practical viewer I just dismissed it as a Rajsri kind of mood swing๐Ÿ˜† They mostly likely will explore this on the lead couple; all miseries/freak incidents only happen to poor Akshara

The bank locker incident could have been used to explain the miscarriage; the  trauma led to the MC. But no, she was seen normal the very next morning. So it wasn't traumatic after all & now this silent MC. I could excuse all faux pas but not the Dr's. No patient would be allowed to go home the way she did, but they had to do this to create drama, I understand that aspect. Considering all the trash that is out there, YR has kept its originality to some extent. In the quest to create drama the benchmark is getting lower & so are my expectations...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago