India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Want to see Vicky-Zulekha NOW! (Page 2)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
They showed Kabir talking with Zulekha in yesterday's precap...so may be they will show them both monday or so.

@Vini-- yeah I always liked Jayant's character. He's been the best support and back bone Kabir could ever have in his life. Loosing him will be a major MAJOR loss to Kabir on a very personal basis. This is the man who had been with him through the best of times and through the worst of times. A true friendship that is! it was beautifully portrayed too.

@ARM-Uncle Vish--- That was one somber moment. Uncle Vish has been ARM's backbone and his mentor as well as a father figure to him. Seeing him in this state, seemed to affect ARM in a  profound way as one would have expected.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantecanuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Yay we will finally get to see Vicky and Zulekha on Monday sooo excited! New life will be breathed into the show since it lagged slightly with the Farid and Kabir-Tamanna issues - just got annoying, Farid is annoying and Tamanna is more annoying, can't stand the way she talks.

Ahhh I seriously do still think Vicky is Kavi Shastri because Vicky's personality sounds like he might be the right person and from his old tweets from back when kismat started shooting (lol I am not even registered on twitter but still stalked him from time to time to find out news of any new or returning shows) and to be honest the only reason I started watching this show was knowing he would show up near the end and for viraf patel too. Lol you guys already know this about me though Tongue
But yeah even if I am wrong we can bet that the character is a known face from one of YRF's past shows just because they have this thing of repeating their actors but I love that about them - just knowing I will get to see the same faces I like once one show ends and another begins keeps me satisfied after our favourite YRF shows end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401TheDilettanteNymeria

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rrk401canuck-umzNymeria

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Maya...that would be great! I will miss this show...one of two remotely sensible ones on the telly!

prernacdaTheDilettanteNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@Kavi being Vicky-- that would be awesome! he totally fits the role. I so wish it's him! **fingers crossed**LOL

@Maya--- that would be awesome. but ummm since kismat didn't garner that many viewers IN the country (as seen by low viewer ratings or trps as they call it), it's difficult to say that they would come up with that. I have noticed that for Indian audiences, only saas-bahu crap and romantic "youth show" crap works. Intelligent and classy shows like Kismat and R.com only attract the viewers mostly from outside the country or so it seems.Stern Smile

Definitely going to miss the show..but it's good that it's ending at its appropriate time and isn't given a rushed exit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewcanuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I can't wait till next week, things are heating up, I am sure every episode from now on will be really good.

Yeah I doubt Kismat will have another season and I think that's why they had a 60 episode show so they can stay true to the storyline and end it on the right note unlike their other shows which have been around 25 episodes and we supposed to have 2nd seasons but never got them. What are people thinking? They are ignoring such fresh and wonderful shows with brilliant story-lines. It's nice to have R.com fans here who share in my love for that show. Amy you are forgetting R.com was a youth show too :P but it was a good youth show not like the other youth shows which still follow the saas-bahu type stories. You are right, I also feel that these YRF shows attract overseas viewers more and if we actually counted in the trps then we would have been given second seasons of all the shows we love.

I also feel that it's ending at the right time, they had a specific story and ending in mind, all of which has been shown at the correct pace but unfortunately I don't think this show garnered enough viewers that a sequel can be made, even if it's inspired by The Prodigal Daughter.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Ahhh I can't wait till next week, things are heating up, I am sure every episode from now on will be really good.

Yeah I doubt Kismat will have another season and I think that's why they had a 60 episode show so they can stay true to the storyline and end it on the right note unlike their other shows which have been around 25 episodes and we supposed to have 2nd seasons but never got them. What are people thinking? They are ignoring such fresh and wonderful shows with brilliant story-lines. It's nice to have R.com fans here who share in my love for that show. Amy you are forgetting R.com was a youth show too :P but it was a good youth show not like the other youth shows which still follow the saas-bahu type stories. You are right, I also feel that these YRF shows attract overseas viewers more and if we actually counted in the trps then we would have been given second seasons of all the shows we love.

I also feel that it's ending at the right time, they had a specific story and ending in mind, all of which has been shown at the correct pace but unfortunately I don't think this show garnered enough viewers that a sequel can be made, even if it's inspired by The Prodigal Daughter.
can sequel be made...is storyline big?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index