India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Want to see Vicky-Zulekha NOW!

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Seriously where the heck are they?! Are they going to show them in the last week...or just the last episode?

This whole thing with Kabir and Farid and their two timing is getting redundant and well boring. Only 10 more episodes to go and ummm...lot more could have been shown instead of certain things that was shown in past couple of episodes. Too much of a dragfest with Kabir and his daddy and woman issues.Stern Smile
Somewhere somehow I lost connection with Kabir's character and it's not because of the flaws that they are showing in his character...it's because not enough depth was shown when it came to his character. Everything about Kabir was superficially shown...his issues with business, with his father, with his wife and well i'm guessing even his daughter.

Today's episode was just meh-ish like yesterday's except for ARM-Sapna bit ofcourse.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaishrutireddygr8prernacdaGauri22veil_of_rosesshivani003Isha.IshaBlueberry_07BheegiBasantiAutumnnhowzzatmonar

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Agree completely Amy.

Kabir - Mubarak issues was handled very poorly. Kabir's handling of Lubna was also rough but her reaction on hearing the truth about Mubarak was also...Ermm...weird!

Jayant - Kabir...I enjoyed seeing their friendship. This is the only real bond left in Kabir's life and their affection for each other was good to see.

Lubna - Natasha...I mentioned the lack of screenplay time between these two yesterday and we got a few more minutes today!

Sapna - Aditya...awww...these two get more and more adorable with age. I like how Sapna can calm Aditya by using logic!

Farid - Rihanna...Ermm...one more affair in the making with the new chick they meet while eating!

Overall...episode was ok. Screenplay could be better at this stage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesshivani003NymeriaAutumnnBlueberry_07

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
is it my bad luck when I start following any serial it gets boring Confused there is no need to drag Kabirs Biography, they are ignoring other protagonist ARM bigtime.

Can we have Zulekha and Vicky or they are safely kept for next season Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesshivani003Nymeria

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I agree. Ever since they jumped to the 90's I've been waiting for Vicky-Zulekha to appear, but nothing

Kabir and Tamanna scenes are starting to bore me

Mubarak and his drama was unnecessary.

I liked to see Lubana and Natasha bonding over their dishonest husbands

Adi and Sapna are too cute for words. They dont show enough of them either these days

We need the fresh romance before the end comes too near

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesshivani003NymeriaAutumnn

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
even i was going to start the topic on same topic
guys we need some freshness for the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
@Amy: Its getting boring and pretty slow, man. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes and I just can't be bothered to do so.. have they run of the script or what?

Nymeria

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Telll me about it, Amy! Am just waiting and waiting and waiting... and waiting..D'ohWhy can't they just show them already and quit the whole Farid and his affairs angle. Sleepy This Farid stuff is just full of crap! I mean we get that he ain't faithful to Natasha, what more do they wanna show? What's with Rihanna being in the pict still? Goodness Mubarak already died and they're still on with this Farid-Natasha and Saas Rihanna angle SleepySleepySleepy

@ARM n Sapna: I just can't get enough of them! I loved how Adi asked Sapna why she doesn't work for him LOL They're just too cute!

Though i think the show stealers went to Jayant and Kabir. Their scene was really touching. I felt so sad for Jayant... n also for Kabir. Great acting by the two of them there! Wished they didn't go by this route of making Jayant sick..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescanuck-umzNymeria

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i think they will show them last week

Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index