Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

What a wonderful thought Radhika, if it happens it's just what the CV's would normally feed us and we would all be giddy with happiness.😆

Remember when goham got married and  a lady came to the car asking for money, Aham put up the window Gopi looked at him n everything went wrong in their marriage, well if this time it happens then it will def be a blessing 
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, if I understand the precap correctly, Rashi is telling Urmila on the phone that Kadgi has made Gopi go for a ride in Aham's new car with Aham and Urmila tells her to do everything possible for GoHam not to get close...so I've deduced from that Rashi was caught completely unaware when the two went into the car to leave for the mandir...But when Gopi returns from this trip Rashi will be waiting to do her kalakaries on her.

but dont u think rashi and urmi were wearing same saree ...so i think its night time wen rashi is giving news to urmi
Edited by siddiqua - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

🤣then it will be too much lala land

Aaah but it would be so romantic, I think if the CV's did it, it would be up there with the best of GoHam scenes...another missed opportunity to lala land.😕
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaah but it would be so romantic, I think if the CV's did it, it would be up there with the best of GoHam scenes...another missed opportunity to lala land.😕

it would be romantic Nafisa but we are hoping to much you forget its the cvs we are dealing with one step forward ten steps back😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddiqua

but dont u think rashi and urmi were wearing same saree ...so i think its night time wen rashi is giving news to urmi

They are wearing the same sarees but still that doesn't make what they are saying different right? She said Kadgi has made her pyari Gopi vau take a ride with Aham in his new car, so she would have had no time to drug Gopi before her leaving with Aham...But Rashi has received instruction from Urmila do do some kalakari on Gopi on her return from that trip with Aham.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Remember when goham got married and  a lady came to the car asking for money, Aham put up the window Gopi looked at him n everything went wrong in their marriage, well if this time it happens then it will def be a blessing 

Yes it will be the CV's reversing what they did earlier.
Originally posted by: smallwonder

i think gopi's chappals will get stolen from the mandir and then ahem will carry her in his arms to the car🤣

and from there start theirs romantic saga😆