Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tomorrow goham going to mandir

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am wondering if something happens to Gopi whilst on their trip to the mandir, for sure kokila will think that it was aham  did something to her as he does not want her in his life...
It made aham think when kokila opened up the truth about him leaving Gopi at the station.  kokila will be furious nothing aham will do or say will pacify her.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saathiya_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i think he will be very careful now. he got a huge smack in the face. he doesnt need another one yet. i think it'll be a change for them both. i just hope rashi's kalkari brings gohem together.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think gopi's chappals will get stolen from the mandir and then ahem will carry her in his arms to the car🤣
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: samiya315

oh i think he will be very careful now. he got a huge smack in the face. he doesnt need another one yet. i think it'll be a change for them both. i just hope rashi's kalkari brings gohem together.

from you mouth to kanhaji ears.
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i think rashi will give sleeping pills to gopi...so tat she does not go 
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a strangr feeling that an old lady will come to Ahem and ask for money. and bless him and Gopi a blessed and fruitful married life and soon to be parents...and surpirsingly Ahem will give the old lady some money...he may not be concentrating on the conversation...but wud realise it as soon as he has given the money... 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smallwonder

i think gopi's chappals will get stolen from the mandir and then ahem will carry her in his arms to the car🤣

You know what,...I thought that was coming in yesterday's episode and when it didn't happen I was so disappointed...when the perfume bottle broke, Aham told her to wait there twice and I thought when he got near he would carry her and ask her where her chappals were when she told him he would carry her to them then take his laptop and file and go...that would be much better than what the CV's showed yesterday.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika27

I have a strangr feeling that an old lady will come to Ahem and ask for money. and bless him and Gopi a blessed and fruitful married life and soon to be parents...and surpirsingly Ahem will give the old lady some money...he may not be concentrating on the conversation...but wud realise it as soon as he has given the money... 

What a wonderful thought Radhika, if it happens it's just what the CV's would normally feed us and we would all be giddy with happiness.😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You know what,...I thought that was coming in yesterday's episode and when it didn't happen I was so disappointed...when the perfume bottle broke, Aham told her to wait there twice and I thought when he got near he would carry her and ask her where her chappals were when she told him he would carry her to them then take his laptop and file and go...that would be much better than what the CV's showed yesterday.

🤣then it will be too much lala land
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddiqua

well i think rashi will give sleeping pills to gopi...so tat she does not go 

No, if I understand the precap correctly, Rashi is telling Urmila on the phone that Kadgi has made Gopi go for a ride in Aham's new car with Aham and Urmila tells her to do everything possible for GoHam not to get close...so I've deduced from that Rashi was caught completely unaware when the two went into the car to leave for the mandir...But when Gopi returns from this trip Rashi will be waiting to do her kalakaries on her.