India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Writers ruined Karan's image (Page 2)

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Even i agree that the bond Ranchod and Abha share is friendship and Abha maybe living in the eye of the world as Ranchod's wife but basically, she is still pinning hope that Karan would return to her. Now there is so many twist with this one year leap. Basically, Abha should be 3 months expecting by now. So in one year leap, the baby would have been born. So when Karan returns, would he believe that the child is his? After one year being together with Abha hiding his true feelings, would Ranchod be able to accept the fact that Karan is back and Abha has to live with Karan? Karishma loved Ranchod while Veer loved Karishma. So where is Karishma? Will she return and marry Veer and join hands with Shelly to take revenge against Abha for snatching Ranchod from her? The doctor who is supposed to be the bridge for the re-union of Abha and Karan (according to the article) is now in love with Karan. So with so many twist, i really wonder what is going to happen next.

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

Not necessarily.

I like Ranchod's character, and he's been very supportive of Abha, but I never looked at Abha-Ranchod as a couple. I mean, I know he has feelings for her, but it was and always will be Abharan.

Any relationship will have its ups and downs. Karan and Abha had theirs too. But somehow, they did manage to fight against it. Yes, Karan did not believe Abha in certain situations, but this was the same Karan who fought against all odds for Abha. He stood against his whole family for her.

You know how you have your friends that back you up in tough situations and help you try to get through? Ranchod's being that type of friend to Abha. A true friend of hers. Abha has no idea of what he really feels, and neither does Ranchod look at her with romantic intentions.  Yes, he is in love with her, but he puts all that aside when with her. That's because he knows his limits, and he would never want to ruin their friendship.

This leap is going to bring an interesting twist in the show, with Karan's return and his reaction to everything that has happened in his absence. As for the whole family, I don't know what to say but I feel bad for Abha. All they tend to do is rub it on her face that "Karan's dead" and telling her to "move on" and etc. I don't really want to call it a "love triangle" just yet. Karan and Abha love each other. Ranchod loves Abha but knows his limits.  

But as a fan, there's never been a question between Abha-Ranchod and Abha-Karan.
Abha belongs with Karan. She lives for him, breathes for him. Her world revolves around Karan and without him, life's too impossible for her.
Karan and Abha's pure love story is not ruined.

I totally agree with u...every relation has up and downs ,karan is the person who fought for abha fromt he beginning...how can we forget how he stood by abha everytime...and their immense love could never end...they r made for each other and they will remain for ever...i have no doubt abt it...while ranchod slowly transformed into nice guy...his frndship with abha has cahnged him a lot,and he will always help abha but he will always be considered as a true frnd by abha...when karan returns it may take a while for their reunion and it will be really interestiong to watch how their reunion happens

Edited by khyser2k11 - 10 May 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachuchachu

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I m also love Ranchod character may be more than Karan.. The way of Ranchod helping Abha is really , i have no words to tell anyone. When Abha said Karan ayenge, that time Ranchod always said AISA HI HOGA... Its really surprise. Ranchod loves Abha a lot. Plz don't break Ranchod heart. I really confused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29

Go to top