Writers ruined Karan's image

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When the writers thought of bringing Ranchod character in ymggk. Ranchod turned out to be Karan's twin. Why they had to make Ranchod character so loveable. He is the complete opposite which now fans like. he supports abha in every situation. he talks back to shelly. Writers made Ranchod character all goody to downgrade karan's character. They build up this track how ranchod married for abha and karan's child. He is taking care of the family as he has promised to karan. Now all fans are pulling themselves toward Ranchod and have started to accept his relationship with Abha. Writers have completely ruined karan's image because ranchod is the personality we wanted to see in karan. Karan never believed abha when she tried telling him about massi. On the other hand, ranchod helped abha to remove massi from SB. Now all this sacrifices will make everyone accept this jodi of abha-ranchod. Basically, writers ruined this pure love story of karan and abha. Now after this leap, how do you suppose to live normal when karan knows that abha spent 3 years with ranchod. Abha will have hard time choosing. she can't just ignore the sacrifices and the support given by ranchod. At the same time, she has lived for karan and his memories. Hoping that one day she will find him and he will come back to her. I wonder how jagmohan and pratibha and abha parents will feel when karan comes back. they did not believe abha.  This new track will bring so many changes. 3 lives are ruined by writers. Fans are torn between abha-ranchod or abha-karan.
whatever the case is i say writers have ruined karan's image.😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not necessarily.

I like Ranchod's character, and he's been very supportive of Abha, but I never looked at Abha-Ranchod as a couple. I mean, I know he has feelings for her, but it was and always will be Abharan.

Any relationship will have its ups and downs. Karan and Abha had theirs too. But somehow, they did manage to fight against it. Yes, Karan did not believe Abha in certain situations, but this was the same Karan who fought against all odds for Abha. He stood against his whole family for her.

You know how you have your friends that back you up in tough situations and help you try to get through? Ranchod's being that type of friend to Abha. A true friend of hers. Abha has no idea of what he really feels, and neither does Ranchod look at her with romantic intentions.  Yes, he is in love with her, but he puts all that aside when with her. That's because he knows his limits, and he would never want to ruin their friendship.

This leap is going to bring an interesting twist in the show, with Karan's return and his reaction to everything that has happened in his absence. As for the whole family, I don't know what to say but I feel bad for Abha. All they tend to do is rub it on her face that "Karan's dead" and telling her to "move on" and etc. I don't really want to call it a "love triangle" just yet. Karan and Abha love each other. Ranchod loves Abha but knows his limits.  

But as a fan, there's never been a question between Abha-Ranchod and Abha-Karan.
Abha belongs with Karan. She lives for him, breathes for him. Her world revolves around Karan and without him, life's too impossible for her.
Karan and Abha's pure love story is not ruined.

Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Not necessarily.

I like Ranchod's character, and he's been very supportive of Abha, but I never looked at Abha-Ranchod as a couple. I mean, I know he has feelings for her, but it was and always will be Abharan.

Any relationship will have its ups and downs. Karan and Abha had theirs too. But somehow, they did manage to fight against it. Yes, Karan did not believe Abha in certain situations, but this was the same Karan who fought against all odds for Abha. He stood against his whole family for her.

You know how you have your friends that back you up in tough situations and help you try to get through? Ranchod's being that type of friend to Abha. A true friend of hers. Abha has no idea of what he really feels, and neither does Ranchod look at her with romantic intentions.

This leap is going to bring an interesting twist in the show, with Karan's return and his reaction to everything that has happened in his absence. As for the whole family, I don't know what to say but I feel bad for Abha. All they tend to do is rub it on her face that "Karan's dead" and telling her to "move on" and etc. This upcoming love-triangle is soo complicated.

But as a fan, there's never been a question between Abha-Ranchod and Abha-Karan.
Abha belongs with Karan. She lives for him, breathes for him. Her world revolves around Karan and without him, life's too impossible for her.

yes i agree with you completely. I hope the way you have explained , please writers read this. They need to remember that abha only belongs to karan. karan loves abha tremendously. That is why he is fighting all the odds to be with her. He was dead, in coma. so much has happened to him, but his faith and love for his abha has given him strength to go back to his abha. I totally loved your view.😳👏
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ Thanks.

I know I may sound too optimistic 😆 but think about it this way.
Even after her supposed - marriage with Ranchod, Abha still wears Karan's mangala sutra. She also wears the sindoor for Karan. That's Abha's faith. She's not ready to give up on her hopes.

Though after the leap Abha may be faced with the situation to remove that mangala sutra and move on, it won't happen because Karan will come back at the right moment. Her faith, their love is what brings Karan back to Abha. Doesn't this already hint for Abharan reunion ?
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isn't the leap 1 year? And Ranchod has been developed  into such a gem of a person. But I don't think that she will have a hard time choosing, I think she will just feel guilty to leave the man who took care of her in Karan's absence. I said it once and I'll say  it again. I believe that this Ranchod will become evil out of jealousy...I'm normally right about predictions in this show...lets see what happens...
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@supercool3 wow u explained it so well 👏  and i could not agree more !!! i totally respect ranchod hiding his true feelings and knowing his limits but its always been abharan. think about it this way now the show is maybe gonna centre around their relationship when he returns and she has to make a decision... but y a leap now???
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Yeah isn't leap only for one year and plus I don't karan will doubt abha cause he knows that abha always love him so she would even think about getting too close to anyone even ranchod
Shivana_j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not necessarily.

You know how you have your friends that back you up in tough situations and help you try to get through? Ranchod's being that type of friend to Abha. A true friend of hers. Abha has no idea of what he really feels, and neither does Ranchod look at her with romantic intentions.  Yes, he is in love with her, but he puts all that aside when with her. That's because he knows his limits, and he would never want to ruin their friendship.

This leap is going to bring an interesting twist in the show, with Karan's return and his reaction to everything that has happened in his absence. As for the whole family, I don't know what to say but I feel bad for Abha. All they tend to do is rub it on her face that "Karan's dead" and telling her to "move on" and etc. I don't really want to call it a "love triangle" just yet. Karan and Abha love each other. Ranchod loves Abha but knows his limits.  

I agree with you too..it has never been a question...I like how Ranchod is so caring for his family and his bro's wife and unborn child..Abha has got herself a true friend...It so much better than Ranchod being the villan since he has been tru so much its time for him to be loved by his family now:):):)
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Even i agree that the bond Ranchod and Abha share is friendship and Abha maybe living in the eye of the world as Ranchod's wife but basically, she is still pinning hope that Karan would return to her. Now there is so many twist with this one year leap. Basically, Abha should be 3 months expecting by now. So in one year leap, the baby would have been born. So when Karan returns, would he believe that the child is his? After one year being together with Abha hiding his true feelings, would Ranchod be able to accept the fact that Karan is back and Abha has to live with Karan? Karishma loved Ranchod while Veer loved Karishma. So where is Karishma? Will she return and marry Veer and join hands with Shelly to take revenge against Abha for snatching Ranchod from her? The doctor who is supposed to be the bridge for the re-union of Abha and Karan (according to the article) is now in love with Karan. So with so many twist, i really wonder what is going to happen next.
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not necessarily.

I totally agree with u...every relation has up and downs ,karan is the person who fought for abha fromt he beginning...how can we forget how he stood by abha everytime...and their immense love could never end...they r made for each other and they will remain for ever...i have no doubt abt it...while ranchod slowly transformed into nice guy...his frndship with abha has cahnged him a lot,and he will always help abha but he will always be considered as a true frnd by abha...when karan returns it may take a while for their reunion and it will be really interestiong to watch how their reunion happens
Edited by khyser2k11 - 12 years ago