Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MAY BE MATHILI WASN'T BAD EARLIER..may be evil now (Page 2)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
mayb as sid's character is coming to an end soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I was thinking on the same lines too. From whatever we have seen on the flashback scenes Mythili loved Abhay and had no love feelings towards Siddharth. On the Other hand, Siddharth was obsessed with her and died trying to save her. However, there are a lot of questions unanswered.
~Why did Chand not turn Mythili into Vampire (In a Chand- Haseena conversation Chand says Mythili is dead)
~A Fire consumes almost everything. How could Siddharth get Mythili's body and preserve it with out the knowledge of Chand and Abhay?
~If Siddharth bit Mythili and turned her a Vampire, why is she in hiding? As her maker she should be close to Sid and could be his mate
~If Sid has Mythili, Why is he behind Abhay and Piya? Obviously the fire was Sid's doing and Abhay is not at fault there. Why is he hell bend at killing Pia?

Nothing makes much sense.

yes true...all these questions have aroused in my mind too...
if he got mythili then why he is here to take revenge...nothing much makes sense...im also confused Confused...we have to see whats in store... 

Edited by kisivaj - 11 May 2011 at 12:14pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I was thinking on the same lines too. From whatever we have seen on the flashback scenes Mythili loved Abhay and had no love feelings towards Siddharth. On the Other hand, Siddharth was obsessed with her and died trying to save her. However, there are a lot of questions unanswered.
~Why did Chand not turn Mythili into Vampire (In a Chand- Haseena conversation Chand says Mythili is dead)
~A Fire consumes almost everything. How could Siddharth get Mythili's body and preserve it with out the knowledge of Chand and Abhay?
~If Siddharth bit Mythili and turned her a Vampire, why is she in hiding? As her maker she should be close to Sid and could be his mate
~If Sid has Mythili, Why is he behind Abhay and Piya? Obviously the fire was Sid's doing and Abhay is not at fault there. Why is he hell bend at killing Pia?

Nothing makes much sense.

i agree with you...same questions arising in my head...nothing make mush sense...infact it has confused us even more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
most probably yes, Sid tunred her into evil:( poor girl, neaither Maithali or Piya have a moment of peace cause of sid. and all just to take revenge on the brother.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
This Is Too Confusing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index