Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If the leap is taking place then what will happen to Abha's child? Will she give birth to her child or she will have a miscarriage? What are CV's trying to prove? If they show anything about her child, either way it will be really stupid. Abha came to know that she is pregnet after karan died, now she will have her baby or not but either way Karan will not come to know that Abha was ever pregnet. Such a stupid storyline because of the leap. Now, we just want to see Abha and Karan reunite that's all. This is the limit. Hate CV's. Share your thoughts please!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am so confused with this new development. Now, i do not think suhasi has agreed to play a mother role. if that is the case then there will be no child after the leap. Now the reunion will be sour. karan will come to know abha is married to ranchod and he has to yet to find that they are twins. abha finally giving rights to ranchod and ranchod will be all happy that is when lightening will strike. all 3 will be in sorrow and crying and thinking of the memories spent with one another. I know one thing and that is the ymggk will not remain the same.😔😭
LuvManan13 thumbnail
I am also confused
If the child is born then he will be given ranchod's name
Anddd
If the child is miscarriages then what's the point of showing when karan doesn't know anything of abha being pregant and child's misscarriage

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i thnk thye may show miscarriage...becoz suhasi may not accept playing mother's role...i thnk no young actress will like to play a mother's role

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Suhasi is a mature person. I think she wouldn't mind playing a mother role but I think we all know the urban legend. When there are children TRPs drop...I hope that she does have a miscarriage. But if she happens to have the child, I hope its a girl😃
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wait i thought Karan knew she was pregnant? Didnt they show that right b4 he "died"  He knew b4 abha realized
scene-chick thumbnail
I hope she doesn't have a miscarriage.
After Lata, and then Saniya, what are the CV's doing?
And where did Sanskar and Saniya go? Haven't seen them in awhile.
Maybe there can be a track where Sanskar finds Karan during a business trip,
And brings him back?
alamelu1970 thumbnail
I think she will have a miscarriage because she and ranjod fell off the stairs and seriously injured.. thanks to evil shelly and dushyant :(
Jaya92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

wait i thought Karan knew she was pregnant? Didnt they show that right b4 he "died"  He knew b4 abha realized

Yeeaahhh!! You are right..!!
she was throwing up and stuff...
and karan gave the impression like he knew why she was throwing up
when aabha was throwing up he said.. Yeh toh badi achchi baat hai... Or something like that

anyways i think that there will be No baby.
arianne21 thumbnail
yea i also think she will hav a miscarriage bcoz of that nasty fall from the stairs... but when i heard about the 1 year leap, i knew this was coming.. its been 1 miscarriage after the next...