May 10th: Things I liked - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

I swear. The baba is the creepiest character i have ever seen in my entire life. 😆😆🥱
He has this robotic touch as far as his body language is concern.😆😆
He moves his neck in slowww motion without moving his eyeballs and then WHAM next thing you know he is STARING at you.🤣. Thus, CENTER-SHOCK BABA.🤣Now ,I might just make a siggie on him.🤣

🤣.. Oh lord .. what a visual on the Baba .. gave me the Achmed visual.. haha. 🤣 .. This almost makes me want to watch Navya again, .. hahahaa...  As it is, Anu's posts are persuasive enough..😆

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣OH MY GOSH! Mru you're a GENIUS!

for the past couple of days i had been wondering why this babajee seemed familiar and lol D'uh! the answer was ACHMED!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣SILENCE...I will KEEEL YOU!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Ramy25

btw did you see Anant's mum wipe off a tear after Anant was done with his explanation to the **center shock Baba** Ummm what was that about!? lol was it because for the first time someone from the concentration camp was able to voice out his opinion to Hitler of the house?😳

LOL yeah I noticed that...but like I said...to me toh Anant's mom always looks like she's one step away from heart failure or passing out or throwing up each time the CENTER SHOCK Baba or Bua daadi say ANYTHING😆
SILENCEEE Amy ... dont 🤣.. otherwise he will KEEELLL you OR worse,  come with you on your picnic  🤣

-- Mru

lol yeah they do hop around a lot regarding their feelings and gestures. eh, i guess that's their **thing**😆

btw did you see Anant's mum wipe off a tear after Anant was done with his explanation to the **center shock Baba** Ummm what was that about!? lol was it because for the first time someone from the concentration camp was able to voice out his opinion to Hitler of the house?😳

Gracias Neha. Me luuurve you too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

**gulp stare gulp**🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh...the women clan in the Bajpai phamily are very TOUCHY souls. The tears were probably khushi ke because she was relieved that atleast her son can successfully finish the sentence without gulping*ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Nah. The one where she makes a confession to herself that the main reason why she wants to go is because Anant is going.😆😆  LOL arey but she said the SAME to herself yesterday naa...I liked her confession to herself in yesterday's epi more...today I didn't feel any impact😆

I liked Navya's conversation with Mum/dad as well. I always do. 😳They are definately better and make a lot more sense than Anant's Adams family. LOL yeah I also like Navya's interactions with her Mom/Dad when she FINALLY manages to walk over and START talking after a century...once the convos start, THEN the scene gets better😆

Re: Anant's dadaji...dude he used to be in that show Seven also naa...same to same kinda creepy professor character...he has like MAJOR hangover of that still😆
Eeeks! no way Mru...i will send him to you! 

@Anant's family being Adam's family!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh someone needs to make a VM with Adams family theme on Anant's family!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're Creepy and they're kookey
Mysterious and Spookey
they're altogether ookey
Anant's Faaamily!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eeeks! no way Mru...i will send him to you! 

@Anant's family being Adam's family!🤣 oh someone needs to make a VM with Adams family theme on Anant's family!🤣

They're Creepy and they're kookey
Mysterious and Spookey
they're altogether ookey
Anant's Faaamily!
🤣

hahaha.. Amy.. I can teach him MINESWEEPER then and he can turn into ACHMED for real .. 🤣

Oh lord.. Adam's family song ... solves the mystery of why the name Anant .. hahahaha

I should stop making a total kabada of Anu's post now .. 😆

-- Mru
Originally posted by nureat01

Re: Anant's dadaji...dude he used to be in that show Seven also naa...same to same kinda creepy professor character...he has like MAJOR hangover of that still😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO. Anu. Yes. He was enlightening the world with his glory in Seven as well. I thought that may be bacause he was portraying the character of a scientist ,he is talking the way he was talking. But HELL NO. The guy IS MONOTONE/CREEPY . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

LOL. I get your point. 😆😆😆 I dont know, but i liked it today as well.😆😆😆Kuch boli toh sahi.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣usually we see her with the moon face moving from one place to another like she is some possessed chica🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and TALK ABOUT IT. How does she manage being sooo slow.😕I would have loved if her dad would have said " Chal rehne de. jabtak tu aayegi tab tak toh goodmorning bolne ka time ho jayega" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Mru_bee

🤣.. Oh lord .. what a visual on the Baba .. gave me the Achmed visual.. haha. 🤣 .. This almost makes me want to watch Navya again, .. hahahaa...  As it is, Anu's posts are persuasive enough..😆

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Nailed it. ROFLROFLROFLROFL