May 10th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Har kaali raat ke baad savera hota hai
Aur har achhe epi ke baad ek dragfest hota hai

That kinda sums up my feelings on this epi...lol

Anyways...moving on to the list as always.

1) Anant's deliberate eye rolling and grumpy expressions when he sees Navya walk over...he was looking even more like a petulant child today😆...I felt bad for the poor gang all scattered around...

However...I found this scene to be stilted overall...too much shifty-eyed looks from Navya as she's glancing back and forth b/w the entire group...I think it could have been written better. Even Anant's reaction later on when he sees Navya and Appy submit the forms and then later on pulls out his own torn forms which everyone laughs over and then shouts for the supervisor to stop...just felt kinda fragmented flow wise.

2) Anant is so instantly bouncy and happy the moment everything has fallen into place😆...I'd thought he'd approach her more softly afterwards but no, back to bouncy Anant😆...and his second profound compliment to her...about her smile...it was a nice line but had Navya ACTUALLY been smiling in that scene, I think I could have understood the impact better...maybe that's just me😆...but she was just staring at him with her usual "babe lost in the woods" expression...where was the smile?😆

Her extended monologue after this felt a bit repetitive...didn't it already get established in yesterday's epi that she wants to go cuz of Anant?? Aaj repeat karne ka kya point?? Woh bhi itne extended slow motion sequence mein😆

3) The convo b/w Navya's parents about money for Harsh's tuitions: Very nicely written and so realistic and relateable...👏

4) I don't know if this falls under like but as a seperate point...slow motion is back...BIG time *headdesk*...Navya took 10 minutes to walk over to her parents...another 5 minutes to START opening her mouth...I was half asleep by then...and on the other end, Anant has also caught the slow motion bug it seems...my god could these scenes go ANY slower?? It's like these ppl need FIVE minute long pauses just to THINK of opening their mouths?? Ughhh...really was annoyed by those bits honestly...even Navya's random goodnight and sweet dreams hug dialogue was not very convincingly enacted😆

5) Navya was playing MINESWEEPER on her computer?🤣 For some reason that REALLY made me laugh😆

6) The last convo b/w Anant and his Baba: Seems like all that LONGGG time Anant took to THINK before opening his mouth yielded some good results...what an excellent excuse he gave...FULLY knowing his grandfather's psychology and hitting all the right notes...Bravo Anant, Bravo👏😆...he knew the EXACT things to say to pander to his grandfather's psychology...I don't know how much Anant actually believes in what he was saying cuz how exactly would this "parvarish" then justify him landing up at Navya's house like he did?😆...

Overall blahh epi...after yesterdays' epi which I enjoyed quite a bit, this felt like a bit of a letdown...hmmm

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Anu!! 😃
Hmmm Lets see what i liked about today's episode!😆😆
Its going to be immensely short...😆

- Liked Navya's conversation with Anant to some extent.😃 and Navya's aftermath was also good.😳. Very Honest...which i Liked.

-Anant's excuse to the CENTER-SHOCK BABA ( Well, i call Baba by this name now. His eye-popping expression says it all.😆) was an awesome piece . 😃 

Other than that the episode had me yawning throughout ...thanks to  Navya's extremeee slow reflex !!🥱

There, I am done.😆😆

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Neha! LOL my post would have been just as short if I'd REALLY posted what I liked...notice how half the post is just rambling venting :P :P haha...

I think the one scene that did touch me genuinely in the show was the convo b/w Navya's parents...that felt like a very realistic scene...the rest was ok types.

Which Navya aftermath are you talking of? The one where she says to him, "thanks tumhein gussa dilaane ke liye?" lol

I just found the AN and friends waale scenes to be kind stilted today...maybe it's just me.

LMFAO@ CENTER SHOCK Baba🤣🤣🤣 What a cartoon seriously...the deliberate pauses he takes before saying anything and all the dramatic music in the bg to show howww scared everyone is of him...seriously Anant's mom looks like she'll pass out or throw up any second each time this guy starts talking🤣🤣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anu: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO. I noticed that too...The dude goes all "Tumhaari muskuraahat..." and i kept staring at the screen going WOHOAA?? WHAT?? WHERE?? Anant ...she aint smiling... there is no muskuraahat whatsoever.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Yeaaa...I had my laugh!!😆😆

and Navya Baby playing video-game cracked me up sooo hard as well.🤣🤣🤣🤣. I was wondering about her score ..considering how slowww her reflex system is..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Center Shock Baba🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one Neha!
lol that dude's literally creepy...especially his eyes behind those humongous glasses. and the way he talks is just ...i don't know how to describe it but ummm it's like he gulps before he utters any word...then gulps frequently in between while he talks in slow motion. 😳. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anu--- I told ya it was a dragfest and a filler episode. lol and i bet ya even tomorrow's going to be a filler one.

Geeez don't even get me started on the uber slow motion of Navya, i literally yawned during that whole sequence.🥱
Slow-Mo's are so irksome.

@Navya's repetition-- lol she's trying to convince herself  who knows! Atleast she's acknowledging that she has this urge to go because she wants to spend "48 exclusive hours" with him.
@Anant-- lol he totally shut everyone up with his explanation. But the way his babajee was staring at him was hilarious...**gulp...stare stare stare...gulp stare stare..gulp gulp stare stare stare**🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

Anu: 🤣LMAO. I noticed that too...The dude goes all "Tumhaari muskuraahat..." and i kept staring at the screen going WOHOAA?? WHAT?? WHERE?? Anant ...she aint smiling... there is no muskuraahat whatsoever.🤣Yeaaa...I had my laugh!!😆😆

and Navya Baby playing video-game cracked me up sooo hard as well.🤣. I was wondering about her score ..considering how slowww her reflex system is..🤣

LMAO you noticed the LACK of muskurahat in the muskurahat bit too?? *high fives*🤣...I thought it was just me😆...seriously I feel these scenes could have been shot better😕

And ROFL Navya ka score was bad, dude...she clicked on some mine in b/w and game over ho gayi🤣...that's when they showed her crying and shutting off the monitor too😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

@Anu--- I told ya it was a dragfest and a filler episode. lol and i bet ya even tomorrow's going to be a filler one.

Geeez don't even get me started on the uber slow motion of Navya, i literally yawned during that whole sequence.🥱

@Navya's repetition-- lol she's trying to convince herself  who knows! Atleast she's acknowledging that she has this urge to go because she wants to spend "48 exclusive hours" with him.

LOL I think I was expecting more from the AN scenes but I found yesterday's scenes to be better😆

Re: Navya...yes she acknowledged that she wants to spend 48 "exclusive" hours with him...I guess that is progression by Navya standards😆...but how does this all tie back to the "Anant ki Navya" scare she had yesterday? No explanation?😆...ahh well...like Anant, Navya also happily skips along now😆
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anu: 😆😆LOL. I know right!! 😆😆I was expecting more than "Should college kids go to picnic" debate in today's episode! Alas... It was an OKEY episode.😆

Nah. The one where she makes a confession to herself that the main reason why she wants to go is because Anant is going.😆😆 

I liked Navya's conversation with Mum/dad as well. I always do. 😳They are definately better and make a lot more sense than Anant's Adams family. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear. The baba is the creepiest character i have ever seen in my entire life. 😆😆🥱
He has this robotic touch as far as his body language is concern.😆😆
He moves his neck in slowww motion without moving his eyeballs and then WHAM next thing you know he is STARING at you.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thus, CENTER-SHOCK BABA.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Now ,I might just make a siggie on him.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Center Shock Baba🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one Neha!
lol that dude's literally creepy...especially his eyes behind those humongous glasses. and the way he talks is just ...i don't know how to describe it but ummm it's like he gulps before he utters any word...then gulps frequently in between while he talks in slow motion. 😳. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anant-- lol he totally shut everyone up with his explanation. But the way his babajee was staring at him was hilarious...**gulp...stare stare stare...gulp stare stare..gulp gulp stare stare stare**🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
HOLY COW!! That explains it all. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI love yuh Amy!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL*Gulps...stare...Gulps*
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol yeah they do hop around a lot regarding their feelings and gestures. eh, i guess that's their **thing**😆

btw did you see Anant's mum wipe off a tear after Anant was done with his explanation to the **center shock Baba** Ummm what was that about!? lol was it because for the first time someone from the concentration camp was able to voice out his opinion to Hitler of the house?😳

Gracias Neha. Me luuurve you too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

**gulp stare gulp**🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago