Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Har kaali raat ke baad savera hota hai
Aur har achhe epi ke baad ek dragfest hota hai
That kinda sums up my feelings on this epi...lol
Anyways...moving on to the list as always.
1) Anant's deliberate eye rolling and grumpy expressions when he sees Navya walk over...he was looking even more like a petulant child today
...I felt bad for the poor gang all scattered around...
However...I found this scene to be stilted overall...too much shifty-eyed looks from Navya as she's glancing back and forth b/w the entire group...I think it could have been written better. Even Anant's reaction later on when he sees Navya and Appy submit the forms and then later on pulls out his own torn forms which everyone laughs over and then shouts for the supervisor to stop...just felt kinda fragmented flow wise.
2) Anant is so instantly bouncy and happy the moment everything has fallen into place
...I'd thought he'd approach her more softly afterwards but no, back to bouncy Anant
...and his second profound compliment to her...about her smile...it was a nice line but had Navya ACTUALLY been smiling in that scene, I think I could have understood the impact better...maybe that's just me
...but she was just staring at him with her usual "babe lost in the woods" expression...where was the smile?
Her extended monologue after this felt a bit repetitive...didn't it already get established in yesterday's epi that she wants to go cuz of Anant?? Aaj repeat karne ka kya point?? Woh bhi itne extended slow motion sequence mein
3) The convo b/w Navya's parents about money for Harsh's tuitions: Very nicely written and so realistic and relateable...
4) I don't know if this falls under like but as a seperate point...slow motion is back...BIG time *headdesk*...Navya took 10 minutes to walk over to her parents...another 5 minutes to START opening her mouth...I was half asleep by then...and on the other end, Anant has also caught the slow motion bug it seems...my god could these scenes go ANY slower?? It's like these ppl need FIVE minute long pauses just to THINK of opening their mouths?? Ughhh...really was annoyed by those bits honestly...even Navya's random goodnight and sweet dreams hug dialogue was not very convincingly enacted
5) Navya was playing MINESWEEPER on her computer?
For some reason that REALLY made me laugh
6) The last convo b/w Anant and his Baba: Seems like all that LONGGG time Anant took to THINK before opening his mouth yielded some good results...what an excellent excuse he gave...FULLY knowing his grandfather's psychology and hitting all the right notes...Bravo Anant, Bravo
...he knew the EXACT things to say to pander to his grandfather's psychology...I don't know how much Anant actually believes in what he was saying cuz how exactly would this "parvarish" then justify him landing up at Navya's house like he did?
Overall blahh epi...after yesterdays' epi which I enjoyed quite a bit, this felt like a bit of a letdown...hmmm
Edited by nureat01 - 10 May 2011 at 4:51pm